Season 2 Winner: Mr_Odwin

Season 3 Winner: Charlie

Season 4 Wiener: Haden

Season 5 Winner: Mr_Odwin

Season 6 Winner: Mr_Odwin

Season 7 Winner: Mr_Odwin

Season 8 Winner: Mr_Odwin

Thought it was time for a new thread.

Matches will be played at 12:30pm on Tuesdays and Fridays.

Register here: http://xperteleven.com/

Once registered our league ID number is: 120161

Search and apply to join our league.

Our league proudly stands ranked as number 1919. That's actually pretty good.

For the new guys these are the existing teams and their managers:

Haden United - Haden

Dysonism F.C - Dyson

Complete Domstercool - Domstercool

Emo Blades - jayseven

Happenstance FC - Happenstance

O3 FC - Mr_Odwin

AFC ReZs Rabies - ReZourceman

Roostophe Rovers - The Villan

Team Cubed - Cube

The Sixty-Fourthers - gaggle64

Made of win - Ten10

Shore Tea Utd. - Shorty

Secret United - Charlie

Tin Can Club - Mundi

Essex Elite - Ellmeister

Party at Richters - EEVILMURRAY

Recall United - Jimbob

MadDog United - MadDog

New teams:

The Wiggle Bandits - Coolness Bears

Mcoys Scumbags - Brian Mcoy

Noodle FC - Noodleman

Silverdale FC - Rowan146

Jaffa Munchers - Twozzok

DuDs Baggies - DuD

The Adorable Vikings - Tales

Mike Strikes FC - Mike1988UK

Erotic Clockwork - Dan Dare

We've ended up with three leagues of nine, so the winner of the lower league last season was promoted to the top league. All new teams are in the bottom league.

My money is on O3 FC, Secret United and Erotic Clockwork (starting with the best keeper in the league). Mike Strikes should do well too.

Edited by Mr_Odwin

Wow! n-euro Aficionados! Shorty made it to the Big League! This league is going to be ROCK HARD. The middle league looks full of intense action too. The bottom league... full of mysterious newbs...

Odwin, this is amazing. My predictions?

Gaggle, ReZ and me get relegated. Cube, Charlie and ell-or-mundi get promoted. Dom, jimbob and maddog get relegated, noodle, dan and mcoy get promoted :P

Good luck to everyone! I've got a game with mundi in five minutes, then I'm open for another friendly on friday, if anyone is interested?

Essex Elite seem pretty good. Solid team, and mustered a 1-1 draw against the defensive power of The Beasts/AFC ReZs Rabies.

New season fucking ghet. I will enjoy my current position in 1, until I am surely relegated as Jayseven predicts. Great that theres three leagues though. :)

..........Holy shit....Dans goalie is fucking sick....19 year old....

Edited by ReZourceman

Drew 2-2! My team of youth did alright - Mundi had 60% possession, and scored an equalising goal in the 93rd minute!

I think this season will be spent trying to get my team more alike oddy's in terms of setting up a sort of rota system, where I'll never have too many players leaving at once. I'll sell a couple of strong youth, try and buy maybe three average-to-good older guys to bulk out defence/midfield...

Silverdale FC won their first match in a friendly against Mcoy's Scumbags in a 2-0 victory :)

Fixtures are up. My double header is with amigo Haden. My games 4, 5, 6 and 11, 12, 13 are my only real chances for any points, based on last year's performances (shorty, gaggle, rez)...

I'm scrooood!

Fixtures are up. My double header is with amigo Haden. My games 4, 5, 6 and 11, 12, 13 are my only real chances for any points, based on last year's performances (shorty, gaggle, rez)...

I'm scrooood!

Lol, same here. We only just scraped it last season, so this is pretty much guaranteed. I embrace it though. King of the middle league.

I want to power up my newest player Flare into a mega beast. Hes a bit crap though.

2-2 draw against Dyson. A repeat of Friday's match.

And a talented young goalkeeper get! :grin:

Do the leagues start shortly after one another then?

It depends. Oddy, the league's admin, sets when we have a new season. He could decide to not do it for a couple of weeks or whenever. He controls the whole bloody thing.

2-2 draw against Dyson. A repeat of Friday's match.

And a talented young goalkeeper get! :grin:

It depends. Oddy, the league's admin, sets when we have a new season. He could decide to not do it for a couple of weeks or whenever. He controls the whole bloody thing.

The leagues (all 3 obviously) start on Tuesday. I've put in an offer for one of your players Villan. It's fair, but there are agent fees too. Think of how you could spend it!

I thought you might say that. :heh:

(I offered 6.5 million for Kurt Monington.)

The begining of this season will be immense, not having any history on the teams in the lowest league :D

Do I have to be there for the match? Or is this all about preparing?

You don't have to be present. Not at all.

Just so long as you've set your team and tactics and prepared for the match, you'll be alright.

A good read for new managers. (Taken from a forum post in one of the public leagues)

I want to make point out a few things that you might want to be aware as a newbie.

1) Be aware of that the agents that offers you to buy players are not equally skilled at estimating the players' skill. The most skilled agents will always give you a player with the same skill as the agent stated. But the most unskilled agents can give you a player that is not as good as the agent said the player was going to be. These "bad" agents can also under-estimate the player's skill and give you a player that is better than the agent stated, but it's more probable that he over-estimates the player's skill. To be really sure that you don't get screwed by the agent you can evaluate the player before you purchase him. This costs some money the information about the player's skill and special qualities that you get when you evaluate the player is 100% correct. If you don't evalute the player you might discover that the player was not as skilled as you thought he was going to be when he arrives to your club.

There are currently 3 agents that are "reliable" and always gives you a player with the skill the agent stated. The other agents might fool you.

2) Be aware of the Referee's values. The referees has 2 values. The S-value which show you how skilled the referee is. And the H-value that shows you how hard (strict) the referee is. The values are on a scale of 1 to 9 where 1 is a low value and 9 is the highest value.

You will be able to see the referee and his skill on the next match page (tactics page). If you for example see a referee with the values S9 H9 you are facing av very skilled but very strict referee and you might wanna consider setting a tactics according to the referees values. Or else you might have to face a lot of bookings and freekicks etc.

3) The players can increase or decrease their skill level at the season update. If the player increases or decreases his skill and how much depends on the player's average form during the past season and how old the players is. If the player's average form is over 10 form bars his skill will increase. If the player's average form is below 10 form bars his skill will decrease. Young players has more potential to increase their skill than old players and old players has more potential to decrease their skill than young players.

4) Be aware of that the skill you see on a player is NOT the player's exact skill. It's only an approximation of the player's exact skill. This means that if a player has a visual skill of 6 skill bars his exact skill is somewhere in the interval between 5,50 and 6,50. This also means that a player can increase his skill quite significantly at the season update without changing his visual skill.

5) Be aware of that it's a different story to play a match at home from playing a match away. Some tactical things that might work well at home might not work as well away.

6) The main source of income comes from the sponsors and the sponsoractivities. If you do a sponsoractivity well you will get 1 miljon econ. But be aware of that the questions about the rules in the sponsoractivity may be a bit tricky. Some questions is asking for the false statement and some for the true statement.

7) Be aware of that daytrading is not profitable. The prices you pay for players are higher than the money you get when you sell a player. This is due to the agents and the player that will take about 15-25% of the transfer cost.

8) Be aware of that the direct effect of a form training is NOT the biggest gain from a form training. The biggest gain of a form training is that it is very probable that you will change player's hidden form tendency from negative to positive. If the player already has a positive hidden form tendency it's quite unnecessary to give the player a form training (unless the player has a very lousy form or if you want to strengthen the players average form). But as the name suggests, the hidden form tendency is hidden so you can't actually see if the player got a negative hidden form tendency. You have to feel it

If you have read this and understood it you are well prepared for the game. This and a lot more is in the rules althogh it might be hard reading it all.

If you have any further questions you can post the in the forum and you will probably get a good answer for me or someone else.

Good luck to you!

Howcome you only note the premiership winner in the first post *sniff* :heh:

this is going to be a tough season for me... I didn't get anywhere near the change report I hoped for.

Currently working on my team, improving those with low form and skills in preparation for the new season. Of which i am looking forward to.

Cannot wait for the new season to start :)

Had a crap change report, 2+ and 2-.

:(

Well, someone's gotta take Moogle's place.

Dyson and Shorty - My enemies.