NEurope
Mr_Odwin

Xpert Eleven Season 9

Happenstance United is back ontop again, pretty interesting season this. Hopefully I can keep momentum going and finish top.

Loss for me sadly. Still only 1-0 away to the league leaders with a dissalowed goal so I'm not that sad think I have the strength to survive.

Btw noones thought of the fact that if Dyson is staying the middle league needs another person in it.

Who came 4th McCoys Sons? Whoever gets made Admin needs to work that out. He may not want to get promoted this season though.

Mcoy would rather not get a promotion (if there was any reason that should occur) as Mcoy has not really won the league. Mcoy is guessing that if more players are introduced someone may need to be promoted to even out the leagues?

I don't think there'd be an extra promotion; I think someone wouldn't be relegated.

Are change reports out yet? The last few games totally demolished my form (since I went on holiday it seems) and I want to train.

Awk, third in the end. No matter, still a helluvalot better then what I was expecting going into the season. Roll on change reports!

Are change reports out yet? The last few games totally demolished my form (since I went on holiday it seems) and I want to train.

Mcoy thinks they are out tonight at 5am, Mcoy is not 100% sure though.

I don't think there'd be an extra promotion; I think someone wouldn't be relegated.

Ah good point is it Maddog that would survive?

All of us need to go on a recruiting drive as well. Spread the word!

Mcoy had his change report come through, Mcoy had good results apart from1 goalkeeper who Mcoy can't sack.

mcoychangereport.jpg

That was sooner than expected.

+9 overall for me.

Edit: Oh dear...almost everyone's form has shot down.

Edited by Cube

Pretty rubbish change report, barely anyone increased by a skill point. Around 15 pluses and about 5 downs. Some of the downs were of my good players though!

One of my youngest players lost a whole skill point. CRAZY. And my form has also plummeted, so I'm spending my measly winnings for coming second place all on training >_>

Okay, who wants to be league admin? names in the hat please!

I know of Haden, Dyson & Cube. Anyone else? Random selection, then I'll change it.

I'll then resign from the squad, and the new admin needs to block O3 FC. I'll reapply to the league and get a new side. It'll then need a boost (I do this for all new managers) which boosts the squad to just under the average of the league. Then the trek to the top begins again.

Congrats Dyson, you are the new league admin, by random selection. Please block O3 FC so I can reapply and get a new team.

Plus 9 report.

Dissapointed my wonder striker didn't go up in form after a great season for him. Glad my awful goalie is now just bad. And looks like I have a new MF triple dynamo getting ready to replace the old one.

Thoughts after taking a sneak peak of everyones new team.

64s have awoken as a world power fear them.

Oh and Oddy I want my bribe back those Italian Slippers I got you were not I repeat not a gift they were a bribe.

Oh also anyone up for a friendly?

Edit: Oh dear...almost everyone's form has shot down.

As skill goes up your form will go down.

As skill goes up your form will go down.

Why is that? I hate the post change report form blues.

And where shall we play it Happenstance I don't mind.

We are both being to polite!

Well lets have it at your ground after the beating you gave me there last time I want some payback lol.

Not the best change report I've ever had but I had two players jump to 9 skill, which is alright.

And Dyson, you play at mine this pre-season.

Edited by Roostophe

Bit of a crap change report for me unfortunately, but no skill reductions at all which is nice.

Also, I've taken over the reigns, and O3 FC have become blocked Oddy, so go ahead and make your new team and I'll boost it for ya. Aaaand I'm thinking we need to start recruiting as soon as possible to get the new season underway :D