NEurope
Mr_Odwin

Xpert Eleven Season 9

First Dirty Trick of the season in the upper league? And for that first one for quite some time.

Interesting times ahead.

Mcoy looks forward to next week, relegations are decided and change reports come through :)

Change reports are the week after the final match.

Do people think they are going to get good ones?

What are peoples average forms for players?

I have 1 or 2 who I think might disappoint because of injuries but most are looking good 13 or 14.

And with that, I believe the rest is triviality. Unless Dyson beats Emo 15-0? So Odders won, and I stayed up.

Awesome.

A) What is prepared? Because it isn't what people have said it is before.

B) How long does a player have to have been playing for a club for their red heart to turn orange?

Lovely victory today.

Prepared is guessing their formation.

And 100 games.

Well, I beat ReZ, but unfortunately Emo won 4-0 meaning I need an 8-0 victory to stay up. I mean, it's possible, I've won 9-0 in the past, but I don't see it happening.

Well, I beat ReZ, but unfortunately Emo won 4-0 meaning I need an 8-0 victory to stay up. I mean, it's possible, I've won 9-0 in the past, but I don't see it happening.

Haw comez its 8-0? (I'm not questioning you, as its more likely I'm wrong) I'm just querying how you work it out.

Haw comez its 8-0? (I'm not questioning you, as its more likely I'm wrong) I'm just querying how you work it out.

Because for every goal I score, it will add one to my difference and take one away from his since we're playing against each other :heh:

Because for every goal I score, it will add one to my difference and take one away from his since we're playing against each other :heh:

Maths phailz @ me. :o

Maths phailz @ me. :o

I couldn't work that out either!

Btw whats happening next season with promotions relegations regarding the top division.

We are having 4 people leave as Oddy is gone and 3 going up. Theres no way in hell the top league should have less people in it as imo theres already to few. Would this mean a repireve for dyson?

Yeah I definately dont think we should have any less in the top league, it did feel a bit empty this season as it was......not that i'll be there for at least a season!

Mcoy has managed to go 5 games without a loss!

Mcoy now faces a tough last game against top of the league Edd Kirby Athletic, Mcoy has nothing to lose but Mcoy knows Edd has his first place to contend with!

I'm just 'qualified' to be able to join a 2nd private league... How do I join yours, Villan?

I'm just 'qualified' to be able to join a 2nd private league... How do I join yours, Villan?

The league don't exist anymore. 'Twas epic phail in getting six members in three weeks. Therefore: League = Gone.

I'm not bothered, though. The team I had in that 'un was utter shit. ::shrug:

He'll need to create it again.

The league don't exist anymore. 'Twas epic phail in getting six members in three weeks. Therefore: League = Gone.

I'm not bothered, though. The team I had in that 'un was utter shit. ::shrug:

Ah OK. Well if another one ever comes around again I'm up for joining it.

2nd place acheived. Good stuff, everyone will be obtaining 100% by next match.

Won with a weakened team which was fun. Jayseven winning 4-0 made me chuckle.

And Mccoy I can help you find inside information on the Kirbyness formation for the next game for a fee ;)

Jayseven winning 4-0 made me chuckle.

I hope that was because j7 vowed that he would beat me at X11 at the Meet-Up. Not sure if you witnessed that, though.

2nd place acheived. Good stuff, everyone will be obtaining 100% by next match.

Won with a weakened team which was fun. Jayseven winning 4-0 made me chuckle.

And Mccoy I can help you find inside information on the Kirbyness formation for the next game for a fee ;)

Mcoy thanks you for your offer but Mcoy would rather try and win the match himself then pay someone else to manage his own sons.

another lost, but luckily form is rising despite 3 players being unplayable. I think I should manage high form for the end of the season :D