NEurope
Mr_Odwin

Xpert Eleven Season 9

Madtastic lolgasm... ReZ, that's a mighty fine scalp to put on the mantle. Will you be the last team ever to beat O3 FC?

Got me a respectable draw. Honestly- 7 draws. That must be some sort of record. Interesting x11 this week, too! Nearly all the teams were in it; only Haden and I failed to make an appearance... and... er... well Haden wasn't even playing... *cries at shite team*

Glad to see Dan Dare's old team is top of the lower league. I will give the lad a knuckle sandwich, a stamp and five pounds when I next see him. Marshall Bain, Edd Kirby's 'keeper, is uncle scrooge's bank vault personified.

Happenstance is now offically relegated!

Come back soon!

Was away on a training course today so didn't have time to set any tactics, but I'm fine with the result. Didn't get a kicking. To tell the truth don't have the time to devote much attention to this anymore which probably can be seen in the team's brilliant performance.

Happenstance is now offically relegated!

Come back soon!

I guess a stint in the lower leagues will do me good. Just dont you top league guys forget who was the first ever N-Europe Champion! I'll be back soon.

Haha, despite not being able to set tactics for the last week, and being asleep today. I won 5-0 against Vikings. :D

Mcoy had 1 - 1 draw away and is perfectly fine with it, things definetly could have gone very wrong so Mcoy is more then happy with this result.

I guess a stint in the lower leagues will do me good. Just dont you top league guys forget who was the first ever N-Europe Champion! I'll be back soon.

Just read that post and it came off kinda sarcastic lol

I literally meant come back soon haha wont be the same with the old school champ giving beats.

Talking of beats its me vs you next match you could KO my 2nd place chances!

Gone a bit to far with this boxing language.

Just dont you top league guys forget who was the first ever N-Europe Champion! I'll be back soon.

Was it Moria?

Was it Moria?

Na it was the one

The only

The legend

Happen-Stance

I had the best ever mafia style dirty tricks war with this guy. He is part of the champs mafia.

mafia.jpg

Thats Moria charging towards the camera while me and Happenstance are smoking being given orders by the Boss.

No Happenstance had me clipped!

My 4 star goalie did me proud today :cry:

Edited by Haden

Well all I can say to today's result is

BWA HAHA HA BWA HAHA HA BWA HAHA HA BWA HAHA HA

Sorry Haden....................*snigger*

Guess what our score is now overall.

Happenstance 5

Draw 5

Haden 5

Classic.

ReZ got extremely lucky today. I said on Tuesday it was going to be a weak side - Monington was on the bench, my best striker was suspended - and my lone striker had a shit match. So don't get ahead of yourself ReZ. The pain will return next season. :indeed:

Gots to field my fringe players so they get their match experiencings now.

Edited by Roostophe

Despite getting destroyed I've won promotion. Need to decide wether to go from the trophy or just give some of my yoof some experience now.

ReZ got extremely lucky today.

Awesome ain't it. :)

Now I can't go down, and can feel safe playing my few players who need topped up experience.

Looks like second place could be decided next match when I play Haden. Gonna be a toughie.

Looks like second place could be decided next match when I play Haden. Gonna be a toughie.

How come me and you are playing each other at the end times again just like last time!

Its gonna be epic I expect. All out offence from both of us?

Mcoy will not be going anywhere this season. Mcoy thought he'd teach a lesson to Noodle FC to not get cocky for next season though, a comfortable 4 - 0 win for Mcoy giving Noodle his biggest loss of the season. Mcoy does congratulate Noodle on promotion though.

How the hell do I still have equal highest average form along with 64s after Happenstances players molested mine and made my mid fielders form drop? Are you guys not investing in training?

What are your guys average form for individuals. Mine is 13/14 I would estimate so hopefully a good change coming up.

A loss for me as predicted, but two matches to go. If I win and Emo loses it's gonna be down to the last match to decide who gets relegated. SERIOUS BUSINESS!

A loss for me as predicted, but two matches to go. If I win and Emo loses it's gonna be down to the last match to decide who gets relegated. SERIOUS BUSINESS!

I hope it goes down to the wire (sry J7) just for excitement purposes as the title race is dead.

My team is in a dire state atm, 2 Majorly injured, a lightly injured, a red, and a shitton of yellows.

Also, none of my form trends are even straight, all pointing downwards in some fashion.

Played a lone young striker up front with the lowest skill on my team. Still won 3-1. Sweet!

Almost 100% for all my players as well, no chance of winning the league but I should hopefully have 2nd place :)

businessdesu.jpg