NEurope
Dyson

Halo: Reach

Yes. Yes it does.

Two of the multiplayer games I posted there (pinnacle and paradiso) are both on Forge World included as variants on the disc. So you can see the mental kind of scope available to players seeing as every element of the map is open to customisation except for the hard geometry of the world itself.

Okay, I think I'm just going to cycle down to Morrisons on Tuesday morning and pick this up. Can't deal with it being late in the post. :heh:

Saw that earlier and popped an order in. Tesco had better deliver on release day. I've got a bad feeling that they won't :angry:

They are good, I have had a game a day before release date from them. Not so sure that would happen with Halo but I think they will get it to you on the Tuesday at least.

The Forge World video still has me hooked as I can't wait to get creating in there. Hoping the rules are flexible enough to accommodate the ideas I have but we'll see. Got a lecture on Tuesday so I'll have the game sitting in my bag for hours before I can even play it.

Will have to upgrade my Live account though if I want to upload anything as it's apparently a kids one because my brother was the one who set it up years ago before he was 18 :nono: Can't believe I'll have to spend 800 MS points just to sort that out.

I've just realised I'm going on holiday on the day this comes out. Dang.

Edit: Get this game for £27 delivered from Tesco using these codes:

FTSL15-1 (15% off)

Haloreach-1 (£5 off Halo: Reach pre-order)

plus a possible 8% cashback with quidco.

Whoa cool. I can't seem to get the £5 pre-order bonus to work though :(

Fuck you and your videos, Dan Dare. I'm trying to save money goddam it!

And now you've pretty much sold the game to me.

Tesco dispatched my copy today! Royal Mail 1st Class delivery, so hopefully that means it ain't being held and with a bit of luck will be with me by Saturday.

Aren't we all forgetting Halo 3 and what happened with that regarding early deliveries? Oh yeah, depots held all recorded deliveries and ensured they were delivered on release day and not before.

Got a feeling that's gonna happen on this too so I'll just pick it up on release. Good luck to anyone who scores an early copy, though!

Dear Lewis,

We thought you'd like to know that the following item has been despatched and should be with you in a few days.

Item Format Price Status

Halo: Reach GAME £28.74 Despatched

Kind regards,

The Tesco entertainment Team

Awesome. Let's see what happens here.

I played more Firefight at work today, it's so damn fun. The Covenant seem really aggressive in comparison to Halo 3 and at one point I swear the AI decided to collectively charge the choke point I'd set up, killing me. I just can't believe how it happened. It was awesome, and I want to take it home and play more noooooooow... :(

Fuck you and your videos, Dan Dare. I'm trying to save money goddam it!

And now you've pretty much sold the game to me.

sorry dude. Happens to the best of us :p

My mum just got back from the Halo Reach launch party thang. Got me a Halo Reach shoulder bag. It's actually...kind of cool.

My mum just got back from the Halo Reach launch party thang. Got me a Halo Reach shoulder bag. It's actually...kind of cool.

oooh ! take some pictures please

oooh ! take some pictures please

4975233304_bdeb09a6f0.jpg

Got two of them for some reason.

I sold some MW2 promo shirts for £8 each on eBay that I got for free from HMV when I worked there. I was pretty happy seeing as I had 4 (kept one for myself despite never wearing it..)