NEurope
Dyson

Halo: Reach

You only place the end of the YouTube URL between the tags, the part after "v=". So in your case:

[noparse][HDYT]_IMTK7yuoq0[/HDYT][/noparse]

So I haven't been following this but I haven't really got any games to play. Can someone like bullet-point why this game is worthy of my attention? (I'm not saying it isn't. I <3 Halo, apart from Halo: STD. That sucked.)

Can't actually wait for this now. I've got so bored of how woefully unbalanced and frustrating MW2 is - pandering to players who aren't good at the game by giving them stupid perks. It's one of the main reasons why Halo is so great: it's so perfectly balanced that you never feel cheated out of a death.

Where have you all preordered this from?

Do Gameplay still deliver the day before it's due out? Or any other options?

I went with shopto.net. They have a good record on day early deliveries and generally have a really good record.

I went with shopto.net. They have a good record on day early deliveries and generally have a really good record.

I went with shopto.net. They have a good record on day early deliveries and they're pretty cheap. They're like how Play used to be.

I went with shopto.net, they tend to screw you over at the last minute, decline your card and give preferential shipping times to people who've ordered with them before, making it impossibly difficult to order with them a first time (even if it's not actually your first time, they're just mindlessly claiming that it is).

Not really, I went with Tesco.

I just pre-orderd my collectors from Play.com

i was torn whether to get regular or collectors, but I've got collectors edition of the other halo games, so would seem silly to not do it this time.

also on play get a code for some helmet which i assume will be for multiplayer, i didnt read that much into it just got lost looking at the pictures for the collectors edition :)

EDIT - FUCK... seen it for £49 on Amazon... Play pre-order cancelled, Amazon order placed

Edited by Murr

I've not pre-ordered. I'm hoping to freestyle it to Asda on the night of release. Provided I've got enough funds.

I've not pre-ordered. I'm hoping to freestyle it to Asda on the night of release. Provided I've got enough funds.

Thats my plan of action on FIFA Release nights, however i cant afford to take the risk on losing out on Halo Reach goodies ;)

Here's a few deals and sneak peeks heading your way in the next week.

To celebrate the impending launch of Halo: Reach next week, Microsoft has kicked off a countdown this week that will see seven days of Halo: Reach related content coming to Xbox Live beginning with a Halo: Reach Premium Theme available now for 240 Microsoft Points.

• 7 September - Day 7: "Halo: Reach Noble Team Premium Theme"

• 8 September - Day 6: "Campaign Preview"

• 9 September - Day 5: "50% off Avatar Warthog Prop Offer"

•10 September - Day 4: "Firefight Preview"

•11 September - Day 3: "Deliver Hope - Director's Cut"

•12 September - Day 2: "Multiplayer Preview"

•13 September - Day 1: "Halo: Reach Collection Update (Avatar)"

In addition to the list of bits and bobs above, there will also be 50% off downloading the seven-part 'Halo Legends' movie in Standard or High Definition from 'Download to Own' between today and September 21st when the offer expires.

Also post-launch, there will be an additional six days of Reach promotions between September 14th until the 19th, including 'Invasion Week', which will bring a variety of online activities to Xbox Live.

First of these will be a free Halo: Reach Invasion dashboard theme and the chance to play against members of Bungie at set times online during the week. Finally, to let all XBL subscribers get in on the act, Gold benefits will be thrown open to Silver subscribers from September 17th until September 20th.

If you haven't already cottoned on, Halo: Reach is coming on September 14th, 2010. Just one week to go, folks!

This time next week!

CANT WAIT

I switched from the Limited Edition to the Standard Edition

Zavvi have the Standard for £35.95 delivered

Parcel Force are holding all of Game's stock when it is in their hands. Bungie will credit reset before launch anyway.