NEurope
Dyson

Halo: Reach

Gonna have to switch my 360 on soon/hook it up/sort it out/look how much I can get this for/see how much LIVE is for short term.

Don't particularly want to plough time into this, but shit looks rad yo.

You fucking legend Chris, I hope we can bring back the big N-E games when this launches.

Some amazing times on Halo 3 when that came out.

Some amazing times on Halo 3 when that came out.

I still remember blitzing the campaign with you on release day. Good times. :D

Nice one Chris I came in here to post those ;)

so! Speaking of N-E games, who's getting their shit together for Reach? We should compile GTs so send me your gamertags in a PM and I'll update the OP with a list

Also, be sure to sign up to the Edge forum and get posting in the Halo Forever <3 thread. We're a very organised sub community of Halo-ers and you'd be more than welcome. We're looking to build up numbers for regular customs and, if anyone's interested, a few of us will be pushing for regular Forge crew to make some maps collaboratively.

Edited by Dan_Dare

Oh I'm definitely getting the game. Sure I'll find plenty of time to mess around online. Never did get a chance to play Firefight, as it was only local co-op in ODST right?

Wondering whether or not game rules can be changed/editted in Forgeworld. I've seen some of the things being made like race tracks and stuff but I've already got ideas swirling around for games/maps that could be interesting and it'd be nice if you could customise the rules to accommodate the different gameplay types. Does remind me though that I'll need to upgrade my LIVE account to an adult one. Ridiculous that it costs 800 points but really, it's my own fault for letting my brother set the thing up in the first place when I could have done it myself and not had to do that.

Edited by Ganepark32

I'm in, also I'll be up for legendary as soon as I finish the single player on my own, so the day after release.

Add my gamertag if anyone wants too, if you have any if my old ones please delete them as they're not coming back and this one isn't changing.

Edited by Caris

Oh I'm definitely getting the game. Sure I'll find plenty of time to mess around online. Never did get a chance to play Firefight, as it was only local co-op in ODST right?

Wondering whether or not game rules can be changed/editted in Forgeworld. I've seen some of the things being made like race tracks and stuff but I've already got ideas swirling around for games/maps that could be interesting and it'd be nice if you could customise the rules to accommodate the different gameplay types. Does remind me though that I'll need to upgrade my LIVE account to an adult one. Ridiculous that it costs 800 points but really, it's my own fault for letting my brother set the thing up in the first place when I could have done it myself and not had to do that.

Na it was online but friends list/ invite only. No Matchmaking.

I'm in, also I'll be up for legendary as soon as I finish the single player on my own, so the day after release.

Add my gamertag if anyone wants too, if you have any if my old ones please delete them as they're not coming back and this one isn't changing.

Any chance of snagging an early copy like you did with Halo 3!?

Haha, I'm gonna try. Although I'm not looking forward to all the messages every 2 minutes "zomg how did u get halo a week early?!11"

Shall I delete your PSN ID as well?

Nah I still have a PS3 it's just at my brothers atm, I won't be selling it I'm keeping both :)

For the first time in the Halo series this actually looks appealing to me.

Have they done something different with the view?

I could never get into the old Halo games because it felt like I was playing the game looking through a cardboard tube.

Nah I still have a PS3 it's just at my brothers atm, I won't be selling it I'm keeping both :)

Cool.

I'll be up for some Legendary Co-Op a day or two after release.

Have they done something different with the view?

They've increased the FOV by 18°, if I remember correctly. It used to be 60, now it's 78.

Just a heads up I've added a few people who will likely play Reach multiplayer, do if you get a request it's me.

I still remember blitzing the campaign with you on release day. Good times. :D

I've still got a pic of me rocketing 3 of you while i stole the warthog on the final level, have to play this co-op again lol

Hahahaha, is that when you skipped the legendary ending to piss everyone off?

Good times.

Who was our 4th player? Was it Rob? I honestly can't remember who I played it with apart from Matt.

I remember when I finished the game by myself and was gutted with what happened to Master Chief. I quickly sent Matt a message over Live where he simply asked..."You skipped the credits didn't you?" :D

I spent the next hour doing the last mission again and watching the credits to see what he was on about. :)

I seem to remember co-op on the last level with some N-Er's which lasted for ages because it turned into a 2v2 warthog fight.

Bren do I have your GT? Can't remember. Send a request if not as I've cleared some space on my list for Reach

I should be able to join in with all the online fun this time around, as long as my internet gets fixed and stops being so painfully slow. Quite excited for this now, will be the first game in ages I shall buy pretty much on release. Still contemplating that special edition 360 console and trading in my elite.

Oh no he didn't!

First 15 minutes of Reach in 720p.

Will temptation get the better of you?

Edit: Just watched it, not really any spoilers. Campaign looks a lot different than what I imagined.

Can't wait.

Edited by Caris