NEurope
Shorty

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Metal Gear on the 360

My eyes and brain cannot compute.

Still looks like 360 is being deprived of Snake. Raiden is cool though.

So is this exclusive or not. It was after that whole "everything after is exclusive" bit, but they didn't actually mention it, which you think they would've.

If it comes to PS3 and is any good I'd probably buy it.

So is this exclusive or not. It was after that whole "everything after is exclusive" bit, but they didn't actually mention it, which you think they would've.

Wasn't that for 10 games? I only read on another forum and MGR came afterwards, so..

I'd much rather have it based on someone good. Like Grey Fox.

Arrrrgggghhh I wanted Metal Gear Solid 4!!!!!!

Instead we get Raiden!

It's going to be on PS3.

Its likely timed for 360.

Seems like the big one was MGS on PSP :)

He said he's bringing the franchise to the 360. Starting with Rising now, who knows, we may get others later. I'd seriously count on it.

*hype*

This better not be exclusive, I don't want to spend money on yet another console. We'll see what's said at the Konami/Sony conference I guess.

This better not be exclusive, I don't want to spend money on yet another console. We'll see what's said at the Konami/Sony conference I guess.

Wont be. Obviously. As said in the other forum its all platforms.

Wont be. Obviously. As said in the other forum its all platforms.

Not that that has been confirmed yet, Choze. It's just a safe assumption.

Don't worry, you don't have to damage your pride just yet :indeed:

I still have a small hope for MGS4 to 360.....do it Konami, DO IT!!!

Keep an eye on the Konami conference if you are hoping MGS4 is coming to 360.

Not that that has been confirmed yet, Choze. It's just a safe assumption.

Don't worry, you don't have to damage your pride just yet :indeed:

To be fair it would've been made more obvious if it was exclusive.

I thought alot of people thought MGS4 would be Raiden, Big Boss or Grey Fox focused anyway, so why the dissapointment?

Thought you were all loving Raiden after MGS4.

Keep an eye on the Konami conference if you are hoping MGS4 is coming to 360.

Yeh that would make more sense actually.....if they do announce that it'll be comin on 360, I will jizz in my pants. Solid Jizz.

Pun intended. :shakehead

The conference was pretty boring up until the MG announcement, I think. Didn't really watch past that but this new Fluid controls doesn't sound too interesting to me.

To be fair it makes little sense to bring MGS4 to the 360. A lot of people that say they want it only long for it because they're aware it's 'big' and they can't play it; if you haven't played previous games in the series you'll most likely sit there wondering what the hell is going on. As for Microsoft, they just want the franchise on their machine because it makes a good bullet point.

Better to start off with something new. Speaking of which, I'd say it's a fairly safe assumption that this game will be more of an action game in the style of Ninja Gaiden as opposed to a regular sneak-'em-up, although if there were no stealth elements I'd be surprised.

Hence "Lightning Bolt Action" as opposed to "Tactical Espionage Action". Buut it obviously will have stealth implementation, not only is it what the MGS series is about but the parody tag line of "Sneak In." (/Jump In.) was a dead giveaway.

To be fair it makes little sense to bring MGS4 to the 360. A lot of people that say they want it only long for it because they're aware it's 'big' and they can't play it; if you haven't played previous games in the series you'll most likely sit there wondering what the hell is going on. As for Microsoft, they just want the franchise on their machine because it makes a good bullet point.

Better to start off with something new. Speaking of which, I'd say it's a fairly safe assumption that this game will be more of an action game in the style of Ninja Gaiden as opposed to a regular sneak-'em-up, although if there were no stealth elements I'd be surprised.

Problem with MGS4 is that its made with PS3 only engine. Whether people have played it or not is irrelevant. Its not a port job like FFXIII PS3. MS would have to cough up alot for Konami. Maybe its cheaper to focus on timed DLC and regions :p