NEurope
Shorty

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Yeah less crazy would be nice. I would prefer if it took itself more seriously. Still I am sure it will be great gameplay wise but they have work to do.

Yes because being more serious wasn't how Metal Gear disappeared up it's own arse in the first place.

Scrap this and give us a game with a non-senile, non mullety Solid Snake in the main role for the Wii U instead. Oh, and don't include Raiden in any shape or form. Don't even waste time creating a cut scene where Raiden dies. Just acknoledge him as the mistake he is and drop him like a bad habbit.

I think this looks great. It's pretty much exactly what I'd expect from a Platinum developed spin-off of a series which was never particularly understated; lest we forget, one of the major plot developments in two was that the antagonist was possessed by an arm.

MGS fans have always taken the series more seriously than the games themselves.

E3 Trailer.

Looks amazing! So fast yet smooth.

Edited by Hero-of-Time

This is how you do a trailer. Depeche Mode ftw!

Can't wait for MGS Revengeance. I love the MGS universe and I love Bayonetta. PlatinumGames will do a great job.

I had no interest for this, but that trailer gives off a very Ninja Gaiden vibe, since there hasn't been any word on Ninja Gaiden since the second one (God of War has a very different feel), I'll be keeping a close eye on this.

I had no interest for this, but that trailer gives off a very Ninja Gaiden vibe, since there hasn't been any word on Ninja Gaiden since the second one (God of War has a very different feel), I'll be keeping a close eye on this.

Are you ignoring Ninja Gaiden 3 because it was trash? :p

The bit towards the end with the helicopter WOW

Yeah I like that bit aswell it's cool

From Platinum Games Atsusa Inaba Twitter:

"Lots of people are comparing Rising and Ninja Gaiden, but I hope they won't compare it to the shit game Ninja Gaiden 3 is"

"Being able to tell what I think is one of the reason (I/we) went independent from Capcom, so I'm just speaking my mind as honestly as possible".

:p

Played this today and it was very much like ninja gaiden but the difficulty curve was a pain in the ass on the normal setting, i got my ass wooped by the first geko (was that what those normal metal gears were) but eventually i learned, but the boss of the demo was relentless

I enjoyed this too. Played Easy.

Did all the cool stuff in the trailers like sliding and slicing in slow mo :laughing:

Preferred it to DMC. DMC had awful platforming.

New trailer!

Raiden is a psychopath now who "gets off" on CUTTING GUYS TO SHREDS and being a "2 Percenter?"

This is all kinds of dumb and stupid. LOVE IT! :laughing:

Also he now has a devil trigger style mode where normal attacks take off body parts!?

Is it February yet?

Edited by Dcubed