NEurope

Completed ODST on heroic difficulty. Enjoyed the game!

Is anyone up for trying legendary with me in some co-op? I dont think i will be able to do it by myself!

Also im up for any firefight maps ppl wanna play!

Completed ODST on heroic difficulty. Enjoyed the game!

Is anyone up for trying legendary with me in some co-op? I dont think i will be able to do it by myself!

Also im up for any firefight maps ppl wanna play!

I need to do Legendary at some point. I'm just going through RE5 to mop up the last few Trophies, then I'm in.

I need to do Legendary at some point. I'm just going through RE5 to mop up the last few Trophies, then I'm in.

Sounds good 2 me!

Anyone up for some firefight right now? or a bit later on tonight? :o

I play Halo online far too much. Most of my friends who have xboxs also play Halo quite regularly which I guess is why I got into it. It took me a while to get good at it, but now I'm more than decent.

I'll have to have a game with you when I get my Xbox back. I love playing it online. I used to be pretty good at it but then stopped for a while and lost my leet skillz. Getting back into it now and getting them back. Started to get pretty much back to where I left off when I RROD'd.

FUCK!

one wave off Recon. Fuck!

That happened to us last night aswell. If we can get some lives off the bonus round we would have been sorted.

I'll have to have a game with you when I get my Xbox back. I love playing it online. I used to be pretty good at it but then stopped for a while and lost my leet skillz. Getting back into it now and getting them back. Started to get pretty much back to where I left off when I RROD'd.

Add me on live and I'll play a few games with you sometime. I'm really on my game at the moment, my BR is hot! In fact, I'd love an N-E Halo-a-thon sometime soon? Tomorrow night perhaps?

The recon armour itself isn't that great, but actually doing the achievements to get it is pretty cool.

Does anyone else prefer Sadie's story to the main plot of the game? I find the integration of her story and the way it was written very well done.

Does anyone else prefer Sadie's story to the main plot of the game? I find the integration of her story and the way it was written very well done.

It's pretty awesome, the only thing that's bugging me is... there are THIRTY entries to find? I only found about ten or so during the whole game. :/

Add me on live and I'll play a few games with you sometime. I'm really on my game at the moment, my BR is hot! In fact, I'd love an N-E Halo-a-thon sometime soon? Tomorrow night perhaps?

The recon armour itself isn't that great, but actually doing the achievements to get it is pretty cool.

I won't be able to play tomorrow for obvious reasons but as soon as the Xbox is back I'll play!

We used to have amazing games on Halo 2 back in the day. The3rdChildren, Bowser57, CVD, Mike, Balfron, Jordan, CubeChris. These guys aren't around here anymore (apart from Jordan) but they were great fun to play with and we had amazing games.

(I was the best :heh: )

It's pretty awesome, the only thing that's bugging me is... there are THIRTY entries to find? I only found about ten or so during the whole game. :/

I loaded up on easy just to wander the city and find them. I found 26 of them then last night decided to seek outside help.

Sadly you're missing so much if you've only found 10 of them...

A good map if you want to find them quickly and it even has screenshots to help identify the audio logs. It's a slight spoiler if you don't have at least most of the audio logs, so I suggest trying to find most of them beforehand.

http://www.msxbox-world.com/features/Halo-3-ODST/index.php#

Sweet! thanks Dwarf, I'll make use of that map if I ever decide to go after them all, it's not a spoiler to me because it's only 'Halo' and I'd like to hear the rest of the story/get the Audiophile achievement so, it's all good. :)

Plus...

that's sneaky, I knew there would be at least one audiolog hidden in datahive, but the fact that you need the others to get it... really devious.

:heh:

Been playin this a fair bit, legendary was a joke, took us about 4 hours to do it with 2 people wtf!

Firefights a beast though woop

I think once you get good at Halo, Legendary co-op is piss easy. You need Skulls to really push the difficulty back to a challenging level. Tilt and Mythic are particularly good, and you need Iron on to stop things becoming a stale 'spawn run'.

If you take your time and play like it's Rainbow Six, Legendary is pretty simple on solo...of course it's a bit boring then. And if Fire Fight can prove anything it's that Normal can still be challenging with Skulls let alone Legendary.

I didn't realise what was so special about the picture until I had stared at it for a good 25 seconds :heh:

Even so...it's so lame :heh:

I didn't realise what was so special about the picture until I had stared at it for a good 25 seconds :heh:

I was looking for an obscure Black Eyed Peas reference in there.

As was I! :laughing:

As was I! :laughing:

that's because I'm so 3008. You're just two thousand and late!

I finally got round to doing Annual (Last Halo 3 Level in Ghosts) today, it was a lot of fun and I did a barrel roll just before the final ramp (one of the platings fell on me and flipped me 360). Now to get the rest of them.