NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ashley

E3 and 'Check if Already Posted'

Howdy.

E3 is once again upon us so like the last few years we have implimented a new E3 subforum for this week. And like normal to reduce server strain certain boards will be turned off during the conferences, with the most being turned off for Nintendo's (2nd June 17:00).

While this year you can create your own topics in the E3 boards we implore you to use the new 'Check If Already Posted' button aside the thread title. If you type in a title and click the button it will, as the name suggests, check if a similar thread already exists. If it does abandon ship! Also please no fancy names for titles. Should really be game title = topic title.

If this is abused it will be changed to how it was last year; threads have to be approved before they are posted.

Any issues or questions today let me know, after today ask one of the other useful forum staff as I shall not be here ^_^. Don't break my baby while im away though :p

And obviously use the 'Check If Already Posted' button in general forum usage too. Can be quite handy when new games are announced and such. So please, push the button.

Thanks for reading :)

Edited by jayseven

Yeah I can get in through links but it doesnt show up on the main page and if I try to go to the main "E3 Discussion" link on the page you gave me it says I dont have permission to access the page so I assume somethings set up wrong so only admin/mods and staff can see it?

You're trusting us not to create multiple threads.

Mario Galaxy 2

Mario Galaxy Two

Super Mario Galaxy 2

OMFG its Mario Galaxy 2

I've creamed my pants- its Mario Galaxy 2

I love Reggie, he's announced Mario Galaxy 2

I'll be a cock and make us some random title for Super Mario Galaxy 2.

The check title thread may be a good idea to keep though.

The boards should be visible from the front page now. Also david, we're hoping that won't happen, hence the rule about thread titles and the new button :) if it does go wrong we'll switch back to the old scheme.

You're trusting us not to create multiple threads.

Mario Galaxy 2

Mario Galaxy Two

Super Mario Galaxy 2

OMFG its Mario Galaxy 2

I've creamed my pants- its Mario Galaxy 2

I love Reggie, he's announced Mario Galaxy 2

I'll be a cock and make us some random title for Super Mario Galaxy 2.

The check title thread may be a good idea to keep though.

Master of Words:bowdown:

They usually are during the Nintendo conference and for a couple of hours afterwards. Not sure about the others.

Im leaving the decision in Shorty's hands but I suggested perhaps leaving Gen Chit Chat open for those who aren't interested in the conference. But it would just be those two boards.

and david.dakota if that does happen we'll simply switch it so members can't make threads and infraction those that have created duplicates.

Can we keep the private trades board open too?

For the sake of, in total, four or five hours? I think we can spare it.

For the sake of, in total, four or five hours? I think we can spare it.

Oh, course we can.

didnt realise it was so short.

How can i watch E3?

Oh, course we can.

didnt realise it was so short.

How can i watch E3?

You really are lacking some brain cells.

To be honest I've got a thread in there that I was about to edit yesterday (asking if anyone has certain games TM issues they're willing to sell/part with) as I have a full list of issues I need now... I is sad it is gone :(

Private Trades is still there... it only went off while the 360 conference was on (and will go off again in 45 min for the Nintendo conference til after the Sony one).

Its back now, and you could still get there.

I accidentally clicked he link in my sig.

Yeah they don't go anywhere, the link is just removed from the front page.

Sign in to follow this