NEurope
Daft

PSP Go

Good. Saves you form overreacting to my posts. I can imagine you imploding at your keyboard.

I can imagine you imploding more at your keyboard than Daft.

You wish. I love how daft gets all worked up over nothing, like about cinemas even though its irrelevant. Truth is he gets hot and bothered about me.

You wish. I love how daft gets all worked up over nothing, like about cinemas even though its irrelevant. Truth is he gets hot and bothered about me.

Nah truth is your a blind fanboy who mostly talks bollocks and won't accept it when your either wrong or people don't agree with you (something your all to happy to accuse other people of!)

Can we keep the Choze quoting to a minimum. The forum is Choze free unless someone quotes him. (I recommend it to everyone)

Since flameboy has quoted him and I can read his post I may as well respond. Choze, you don't make me angry. I don't even get annoyed by you. Actually I've even stopped laughing at your stupidity and fanaticism. I just think you're an idiot.

It's been a very long time since someone has seen me angry. That person never goaded me again. Imagine away my imploding. I'm actually in my living room watching American Dad. Imploding? Really? You're that self absorbed? lmao

You may think that my posts are evidence that I'm annoyed but I actually enjoy writing posts like this. The idea that you read them and then have conjure up some delusion where you are right makes it worthwhile.

At the next NE meet-up I want you both to show up. Then I want a handshake... maybe a little hug.

Can we keep the Choze quoting to a minimum. The forum is Choze free unless someone quotes him. (I recommend it to everyone)

Since flameboy has quoted him and I can read his post I may as well respond. Choze, you don't make me angry. I don't even get annoyed by you. Actually I've even stopped laughing at your stupidity and fanaticism. I just think you're an idiot.

It's been a very long time since someone has seen me angry. That person never goaded me again. Imagine away my imploding. I'm actually in my living room watching American Dad. Imploding? Really? You're that self absorbed? lmao

You may think that my posts are evidence that I'm annoyed but I actually enjoy writing posts like this. The idea that you read them and then have conjure up some delusion where you are right makes it worthwhile.

That is cute.

That is cute.

So in conclusion, the PSP Go is still a rip-off then? :heh:

I think EA are crazy charging £32 for the PSP version of NFS:Shift on PSN. Seems totally bizzare to me. £25 on play . . .

I think EA are crazy charging £32 for the PSP version of NFS:Shift on PSN. Seems totally bizzare to me. £25 on play . . .

Nah EA are the best company on earth according to n-e forumites. So good that

Shift didnt even need to be finished and tested.

I'm looking to buy a PSP Go when Tekken comes out. Loved playing Dark Res on my old 2000. I hope there's some connectivity with the PS3 version, my brother's girlfriend is getting it with a Slim for Xmas..

Nah EA are the best company on earth according to n-e forumites. So good that

Shift didnt even need to be finished and tested.

What? Stop saying random things and actually try to contribute to a discussion; not a discussion about what others think. Dumbass.

Anyway, this is one problem I have with the PSP Go. Games online shouldn't cost the same as buying it in a store... it doesn't cost as much in terms of bandwidth as it does for packaging and shipping; and they don't need to give retail a cut. This saving should be passed down to the consumer. It's not just the PSP Go, I was the new Dan Brown book on the iPhone app store for £15... the book doesn't cost that in stores, and even if it did; again, it should cost less than the RRP.

What? Stop saying random things and actually try to contribute to a discussion; not a discussion about what others think. Dumbass.

Anyway, this is one problem I have with the PSP Go. Games online shouldn't cost the same as buying it in a store... it doesn't cost as much in terms of bandwidth as it does for packaging and shipping; and they don't need to give retail a cut. This saving should be passed down to the consumer. It's not just the PSP Go, I was the new Dan Brown book on the iPhone app store for £15... the book doesn't cost that in stores, and even if it did; again, it should cost less than the RRP.

Maybe you shold walk into your games store because many PSP games even cost up to £35. none of the high street stores sell new games for less than £25.

Maybe you shold walk into your games store because many PSP games even cost up to £35. none of the high street stores sell new games for less than £25.

I've never paid over £25 for a brand new PSP game during launch week...bought Soul Calibuir £24.99, FM Handheld £24.99, Final Fantasy Crisis Core £24.99...

I've never paid over £25 for a brand new PSP game during launch week...bought Soul Calibuir £24.99, FM Handheld £24.99, Final Fantasy Crisis Core £24.99...

Its one thing buying from online stores such as Play.com who operate in tax-free havens and are online compared to the highstreet. They would naturally be the cheapest.

Today i saw several PSP games for £34.99. Conversely some cheap games were on sale (2 for £20 better than PSN) but overall the highstreet works out more expensive than PSN without cards. Especially new games. Presumably this is why EA are pricing high?

Cheapest i saw GT was £24.99 for example.

Edited by Choze

Its one thing buying from online stores such as Play.com who operate in tax-free havens and are online compared to the highstreet. They would naturally be the cheapest.

Today i saw several PSP games for £34.99. Conversely some cheap games were on sale (2 for £20 better than PSN) but overall the highstreet works out more expensive than PSN without cards. Especially new games. Presumably this is why EA are pricing high?

I'm talking about games I've bought in high street retail stores...even checked the reciepts in the boxes to check I was right! Dunno what shops you shop in...

I'm talking about games I've bought in high street retail stores...even checked the reciepts in the boxes to check I was right! Dunno what shops you shop in...

HMV, GAME group stores mainly. These prices are uniform across the country. There are some cheap games as i said but largely they cost more.

Oh Jesus, shut up Choze. I even put the app store in there so you could see I wasn't just attacking your blessed PSP, just online delivery systems in general. Fuck sake... it's like you, as a consumer are saying, "No Sony, I don't mind paying more for something that costs less for you to deliver."

There's an 'Ignore List' for a reason.

I suggest you use it or at least can you please stop quoting him because when you do I can read it and it destroys this sanctuary of sanity I've created.

HMV, GAME group stores mainly. These prices are uniform across the country. There are some cheap games as i said but largely they cost more.

Well explain how just a few weeks ago I picked up Soul Calibur for £24.99 from GAME and there wasn't a single other game in the chart priced over £29.99, remember looking at them all and would have remembered something stupidly over priced like that...just as I did when I saw Rock Band 2 was £49.99..

Shiii, I might actually put Choze on my ignore list. If all the regular members who post in this thread did that then... lol.

Shiii, I might actually put Choze on my ignore list. If all the regular members who post in this thread did that then... lol.

I'm seriously considering it....

Anyway just been looking on websites to check the RRP for PSP games and they all say £29.99 so it beggars belief where all these stores are getting away with selling PSP games for £34.99...

Just accept it Choze there is no way Sony can justify charging prices such as £31.99 on PSN for games...when they can bought cheaper in stores and soooooooooo much cheaper through online retailers.