NEurope
Choze

NEW MGS

No i don't think he does at all. He just believes all this theory bullshit is getting kinda annoying... and I whole heartily agree.

EDIT: Giving a fucking rest.

Pwease.

I quite like the MGS series, but I'm on the brink of hating it because of this saga.

Well looks like we are getting a PSP MGS, all I hope is that it isn't another Ac!d game, been playing it recently and don't think its good at all...hope its PO2

Edited by flameboy

Hmm you must hate the MGS series?

Not particularly

No i don't think he does at all. He just believes all this theory bullshit is getting kinda annoying... and I whole heartily agree.

EDIT: Giving a fucking rest.

Pwease.

truth

I quite like the MGS series, but I'm on the brink of hating it because of this saga.

and me.

Fraking fanboys.... :nono:

Must admit as much as i love MGS this whole teasing thing is getting rather annoying!

Think i will wait to hear offical confirmation of whatever it is/isnt.

PSP MGS is confirmed though. So we do have relief there.

Good year for PSP. Kojima did say he expected higher japan sales ;)

PSP MGS is confirmed though. So we do have relief there.

Good year for PSP. Kojima did say he expected higher japan sales ;)

I hope it's Portable Ops 2.

I hope it's Portable Ops 2.

Well Kojma has his name on it.

If it is another Portable Ops I hope they overhaul the game. I think it would work much better top-down like the original MGS; I'm generally against any PSP game that wants me to control a camera whilst playing. Over-the-shoulder works excellently on a DualShock but I'd prefer something a bit more old school on the go.

I'm interested to see how far Kojima Productions take PSP-PS3 interconnectivity. It could be something akin to Resistance: Retribution's Infected mode, but I could see them going a bit crazier; if one of the games is set before the other, have the player's actions in that change things for the latter title.