NEurope
Choze

NEW MGS

http://www.konami.jp/kojima_pro/next/

1znwnz4.png

I WAS RIGHT. :o

This is how you do countdowns!

To those who have not got MGS4 because of some subsistence type version, you can forget it. Now is the time to catch up.

The symbol on his hat indicates Outer Heaven may play a part. Famitsu confirm the obvious. Possible games for both PS3 and PSP.

Edited by Choze

Yowch. Something besides fucking rain for a change, and topic #3 I think. I wonder if it'll even breach Page #2 this time.

Edit: That said, it's just more clouds, rain, thunder and the letter R for me. Gotta wait for it to show up or what?

This is how you do countdowns? You do realise you probably said the most boring phrase ever just there.

Yeah, totally no need for a new thread until a confirmation. We've already had two.

Famitsu in afew minutes. THe cover confirms a new Metal Gear.

edit: Scans links. FIND THE SCANS LINKS!

Raiden back. Let me see!

Famitsu in afew minutes. THe cover confirms a new Metal Gear.

edit: Scans links. FIND THE SCANS LINKS!

Raiden back. Let me see!

I heard it was more like an hour for the pics...damn I need some sleep but im getting whipped into a bit of a frenzy here...

90927_1_122_193lo.jpg

Pic 2 and 3 are useless so deleted till we get translation.

Pics are from PS Famitsu. No indication of specific platform otherwise.

Woot.

Edited by Choze

the MGS site contains in the flashes 5, P,R, e, E, 3 and on Big Boss hat is "MILITAIRES SANS FRONTIERES" (Soldiers Without Borders.)

AWESOME!!! IT'S.......WTF is it?

Index page has MGS and MGSP?

367610h.jpg

Edited by Dante
Automerged Doublepost

Some people reckon its not Raiden but infact Gray Fox..argument seems based on his eyes being the wrong colour for Raiden. Not convince myself but still doesn't make sense as Raiden wasn't around when Big Boss was...

EDIT;

People convinced that its a remake of the 1st MG and that its gray fox kitted out in similar to Raiden gear...

another theory;

It looks like this is going to be DLC with campaigns showing what happened to Raiden and Bigboss in places the story didnt cover.

Edited by flameboy

Some people reckon its not Raiden but infact Gray Fox..argument seems based on his eyes being the wrong colour for Raiden. Not convince myself but still doesn't make sense as Raiden wasn't around when Big Boss was...

It's totally Raiden cos he's got the same gettup. The question is why the hell has he got an eye patch like Big Boss?

hmmm yeah....do we know the full story of what happened between Big Boss dieing in the original MG and his "reappearance"...I can't remember....

I said that earlier in the Playstation thread...

What's your point?

MGS5: Raiden + Big Boss?

Index

[PS3]MGS5

[PS3]Quantom Theory

[PS3]Trinity Zill O'll Zero

[Wii]No More Heroes 2

[NDS]Game Without Name (new title)

[NDS]Idolm@ster Dearly Stars

Some kind of parallel story, obviously set in different times, between Raiden and Big Boss would be cool. Not sure how the hell that would work though.

Need more of The Boss please!

What's your point?

Was agreeing with you that it could be a possibility...by saying I had made the same observation.

Was agreeing with you that it could be a possibility...by saying I had made the same observation.

My apologies then, it looked like a "I was here first!" post at first glance :heh:

Every time I hear new MGS, I cry. No matter what Kojima says every time, there's never going to be a last one.

This is how you do countdowns!

I had to laugh at that. Countdowns by itself are pretty boring hype machines (which I victim off most of the time), but this one in particularly was one of the worst, I had never seen a countdown to a countdown.

I had to laugh at that. Countdowns by itself are pretty boring hype machines (which I victim off most of the time), but this one in particularly was one of the worst, I had never seen a countdown to a countdown.

To yet another countdown.

It's totally Raiden cos he's got the same gettup. The question is why the hell has he got an eye patch like Big Boss?

I actually consider Raiden from to 4 to be Gray Fox. Seriously everything Raiden does basically falls in line of what Grey Fox does in the first MGS.

Every time I hear new MGS, I cry. No matter what Kojima says every time, there's never going to be a last one.

Here's what most people do, they don't play the games they don't want to.

Just a thought.