NEurope
Noku

Flip's Twisted World

Looks like it could be frustrating applying motion controls for flipping the world. I can see plenty of accidental flips the wrong direction happening.This is how to be controversial, play the devils advocate.

Looks like it could be frustrating applying motion controls for flipping the world. I can see plenty of accidental flips the wrong direction happening.This is how to be controversial, play the devils advocate.

That would be the main worry for me, I guess.

When I saw the first screenshot, I thought it was a successor to Dewy's Adventure, as I spotted the character right in the middle looking somewhat like Dewy. But, took an extra second to realise he was underwater and "Dewy" was just hit hat...haha.

It could be good, but it also could fail in what it tries to do. More info and hands-on needed.

It looks as if it is taking a leaf out of Super Mario Galaxies book, which can't be a bad thing! :) but it also needs to be different enough so that it isn't over shadowed by Super Mario Galaxy as inevitably comparisons will bee made and it won't hold up.

I feel the controls is what will be make or break for this game as you need tight controls for this to work. They should definately take that from Mario Galaxy!

Having watched the video it looks like it can be a lot of fun. :grin:

Looks like it could be frustrating applying motion controls for flipping the world. I can see plenty of accidental flips the wrong direction happening.

I don't think that is the main worry, I think it may have perspective issues i.e. not knowing where your character is in relation to the environment.

They speak like robots.

I'll probably get this when it's been massively reduced in price. I strangely like playing these not so original and often shallow games. I get some weird enjoyment out of it. Spyborgs, Death Jr., Spectrobes. I feel so rubbish.

I'd forgotten about this!

New Gameplay Trailer:

Looking pretty good, though don't know if I'd have time to play it amongst all the other games I've yet to get!

Edited by Retro_Link

So did Nintendo license out the Galaxy engine or is this just one of those rare examples of a developer that actually puts in effort?

Well, early in the trailer has a huge Galaxy vibe is what I mean basically.

I'm still slightly inclined to give it a shot though, seeing it was made by some 12 people. Hopefully them 'kids will pick it up.