NEurope
Noku

Flip's Twisted World

Yeah, it seems very Galaxy-inflected. No bad thing of course, it's just that it's got a hell of a lot to live up - not least visually.

Shame they made the main character look like a tosser.

Dwarf. Do you come on these wii boards just to slag everything off?

I come on here to be controversial, and if you read my posts in the board at least half of them are positive. Don't be so protective.

You can't deny that the protagonist in this looks crap.

Im more interested in this than that newly announced Gladiator game. Cute and colourful FTW!

I come on here to be controversial, and if you read my posts in the board at least half of them are positive. Don't be so protective.

Being controversial simply for the sake of being controversial is hardly positive, whichever way you look at it.

Yeah, the half in the other consoles board!!

The graphics look a little crap, but it looks fun!

And trying to be controversial is a little...sad. You either are or you aren't. Trying kind of takes the weight away and thus, can never actually be controversial.

Im more interested in this than that newly announced Gladiator game. Cute and colourful FTW!

I gotta agree. I'm curious about the Gladiator game (HVS enthusiasm is enough to infect me) but I do like me something cutesy and colourful. The only bad thing I can think to say is... just what is up with the title?!

No I naturally am because I state what I think, and if I'm not impressed I will say it. The graphics don't look bad, there's something artsy about them. But that character is awful.

What have I actually said wrong?

The character is a bit iffy looking but the world and art design as a whole look nice. I'm sure areas like the first screen will look lovely in motion with the water.

I like the concept though unfortunately this seems like another Wii title doomed to sell poor regardless of quality.

The concept sounds awesome, and the graphics look nice, and it looks to have that sort of Mario Galaxy vibe to it. The character doesn't look all that great though, as others have mentioned.

The main dude looks like some condom brand mascot.

...that also looks like a battery brand mascot.

The gameplay looks extremely smooth. Looks much better in motion, too.

Yeah the platforming looks cool. The music sounds way too epic for the action though.

No I naturally am because I state what I think, and if I'm not impressed I will say it. The graphics don't look bad, there's something artsy about them. But that character is awful.

What have I actually said wrong?

"I come on here to be controversial"

Well Daz look I explained what I said already but you treated it as if I was insulting your Wii. Can we just get along now? I thought you said I had matured as a poster :p

Well Daz look I explained what I said already but you treated it as if I was insulting your Wii. Can we just get along now? I thought you said I had matured as a poster :p

Hey I don't care really :) I was just saying... we ALWAYS get along! Bit of banter doesn't hurt though.

Anyways, the game...vid looks good!

A few points

1. The graphics ARE bad

2. It does look like a bit of a rip-off of Mario Galaxy

3. The level design needs to be incredible for it to work

4. If they get said level design right, this could be AMAZING!!!

Watching this makes me realise how much I love platformers and makes me want to play Galaxy again....this then made me remember that my ex still has it!!!

I dunno where I stand on it, firstly I dislike the character design, and secondly other than flipping the world about it seems like your standard 3D platformer. And flipping worlds and what not isn't exactly a new idea.

I think I need more convincing.

Watching this makes me realise how much I love platformers and makes me want to play Galaxy again

Why would you play Galaxy if there's no platforming in it? No way!

Why would you play Galaxy if there's no platforming in it? No way!

I don't think I would have played it if there wasn't.

@the trailer:

it actually looks rather awesome. They should actually put the box art upside down like that to attract attention.