NEurope
flameboy

Britain's Got talent 09

Watching it on the net and haven't seen Diversity yet. Missed all of their performances so far so really looking forward to it. Are they the last act tonight?
They're second last. The Saxophone man is last on.

Arrrrr fantastic, was worried Sax guy didn't make it.

Just watched Diversity and it was brilliant. Really nice to see a final for a contest where there is a varied competition where not everyone is the same. Great to see very talented dancers on stage.

Tidbit of info; Saxa-ma-phone guy comes from the same town I am currently residing in (and not Birmingham in spite of the frequent bullring shots).

I have two people waiting for me to text them when the results are announced.

Does anyone else think that people voting for wither Flawless or Diversity will mean a better chance for someone else? If it was just one or the other in the final then they would probably walk it, would suck if neither won because the other took away votes!

Also, Diversity FTW, Flawless were awesome but the Superman and the judges buzzer bits were brilliant!

I thought the Superman thing was underwhelming. He just sort of appeared and then nothing came of it. Plus I don't think Diversity are that seamless, a lot of time they are running to get into position, and they aren't quite as well synchronised as Flawless.

The judge beeping thing was good though.

Flawless were great but Diversity were way better! I hope them, Stavros Flatley or Shaheen wins! Susan Boyle was good tonight tbf but I don't think it was a winning performance.

She'd be so awkward to talk to. She finishes the interview quickly but leaves you wondering if she has finished speaking. Weird person.

I hate this show.

I walked into the kitchen and saw a bit of some 17 year old boy singing the ruined-by-these-kinds-of-shows "Aint no sunshine" spouting the "this is my dream!" shit. Get a life.

Yeah 'Ain't no Sunshine' has been performed time and time again now. I hate how on the shows everything is a 'journey' and 'dream'.... Just no.

AWESOME! Justice surely done...Susan Boyle didn't win...I loved Stavros Flatley but like he said in the press they weren't talented Diversity are sheer class though...

GET IN!!... Diversity fully deserved it... INCREDIBLE!!

Even more of an achievement considering they had another dance act in the Final.

I knew Diversity would win after watching them both because there really is very little special about Susan Boyle. The novelty factor that she is a Scottish spinster from a little village somewhere so she's "from rags to riches" has worn off now. She's not really even that good, whereas Diversity were brilliant.

So glad that they won, their act was amazing, the buzzer bit was genius :D

So glad that they won, their act was amazing, the buzzer bit was genius :D

Oh i loved that buzzer bit :D

Well deserved by Diversity...was really funny how the lead guy literally couldn't finish a sentence when asking how they felt after they won. Simon was right, was the only act that night that deserved 10/10, but Stavros Flately were edging in at that i have to say :P

I was at work last night and, luckily, Diversity were the one act I got to see. Everyone came over to watch it and I could tell I was watching something special.

Got to say, I felt sorry for Aidan Davis. He'd already said he'd only practised it three times, and I didn't think Simon needed to point it out.

I thought Aiden was fantastic!... and especially as he'd only had that day to practice and with the travelator and all!

Simon actually apologised to him on the ITV2 show for being too harsh.

spouting the "this is my dream!" shit. Get a life.

I can't help but feel rage when they say that [as my MSN gringos know], "It's been my lifelong dream"... No it hasn't. I bet half of them haven't heard of the Royal Variety Performance until this show appeared.

Quick question, I saw the videos of Kid Breakdown, with Simon saying they'd make time, did they ever do so?

I knew Diversity would win after watching them both because there really is very little special about Susan Boyle. The novelty factor that she is a Scottish spinster from a little village somewhere so she's "from rags to riches" has worn off now. She's not really even that good, whereas Diversity were brilliant.

The novelty factor was she's ugly as fuck. She can sing, but she's nothing amazing

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090529/ap_en_tv/us_web_susan_boyle

Urgh.

I just had a Facebook invite to a group saying she's Al Murry in disguise.

10pm tonight. ITV2+1. Britain's Got More Talent Britain's Best & Worst.

So yeah, my dad is on there tonight, John Pike. He auditioned as a speed painter, wore a helmet and a cape. Pretty uncool overall, but I'm sharing the love on here.

I'm gonna watch now :D

EDIT: What channel is it? I can't find it on Virgin.

Edited by Caris

So yeah, my dad is on there tonight, John Pike. He auditioned as a speed painter, wore a helmet and a cape. Pretty uncool overall, but I'm sharing the love on here.

So its genetic then.

He's been on ITV2 and ITV2+1 tonight, it's the best & worst and includes some unseen auditions. Great Artistico. Really shameful.

To be fair I didn't actually see him wearing the cape...