NEurope
flameboy

Britain's Got talent 09

My favourites tonight were Aiden (flippin' awesome) and the Dream Bears. I didn't expect them to be good, but it cracked me up that they looked like Daffydd and they are actually good dancers, with their cartwheels and all.

Last night, I actually thought Sugarfree were really, really good dancers. Also, that girl from 2 Grand can really hold a note. I think she's as good as or better than any of the solo singers they've got in it.

Also, that girl from 2 Grand can really hold a note. I think she's as good as or better than any of the solo singers they've got in it.
Yeah, she's got a classic 'Disney' voice, perfect for the songs they sing.

It deserved it.

Edited by Dyson

Another thing - I thought the judges were really harsh on the juggler. I wanted to see the whole thing!

It's unnecessary having buzzers in the semi-finals anyway. Everyone there is there because they're good at what they do. It's not like they have hundreds to sort through like in the auditions.

It deserved it.

I'm evil for laughing, but I had tears in my eyes (of laaaaaughter). I hate that bluddy song, too. I've nick-named it Anal-Vice.

Dec: "I'm sure we have time for you to do it again." *hugs girl*

Ant: "There Is No Time!"

Girl cries more.

It's so cruel, but so unintentionally funny at the same time.

I'm evil for laughing, but I had tears in my eyes (of laaaaaughter). I hate that bluddy song, too. I've nick-named it Anal-Vice.

Girl cries more.

jack_bauer_186737g.jpg

"Damn it Chloe there's no time!"

Hilariously painful to watch.

I can confirm that I did find it less funny the second time around. I feel sorry for her, but that little segment with Ant did make me laugh (unintentionally) for a second. You can't script that stuff, it's gold.

Daaammit! [/bauer]

Almost as painful as The Apprentice.

"Wow, 9.99 for three? If you told me I could get those three for 9.99 I'd say you're crazy!"

".....oh, sorry, we've just been told that it is in fact, 17.99 for three, not 9.99 our utmost apologies ladies and gentlemen.."

Jesus, what the hell is this show? It looks like some sort of psychological scaring programme with the audience there for the calling. This is today's colosseum and the public show their thumbs through phone-ins.

i was out, but just got linked to the small girl. i'll say the same thing i said for welsh amn whos nerves fucked him over. talent dont mean shit if your to afraid to use it. the little girl didnt deserve chance 2. sadly, she will be bulied for the rest of school for it, but her, she shoulda manned up.

Girl cries more.

Easily one of the best TV moments this year.

Ant - visible face of a bastard corporate machine.

That was ACTUALLY hard to watch and yet hilarious at the same time. I feel both evil and sorry at the same time...a bit like my Fallout 3 character.

Lol, why do you all think it was hard/painful to watch? It was amazing. It was annoying though...basically.

God, that girl is uber annoying. Bint. The british public are so predictable. "OMG, THERE'S A LITTLE GIRL CRYING ON TV! LET'S VOTE FOR HER MULTIPLE TIMES REGARDLESS OF THE FACT SHE SUCKED!"

This. This xmillions. Right, she was SO FUCKING BORING. She was a normal singing little girl. Thats shit. This is Britains Got Talent and I HATE when singers win.....theres how many fucking singing talent shows? Hundreds. Hardly any "talent" talent shows.

Diversity FTFW.

I was literally SO happy that Aidan won tonight, because I was convinced it would be Tears McGee. It shows that hopefully she won't be able to win the whole contest, and hopefully it'll be Diversity and not a singer.

i'm literally gutted that i'll be working through the final tonight... does ITV have an iplayer type thing too??? :weep:

i'm literally gutted that i'll be working through the final tonight... does ITV have an iplayer type thing too??? :weep:

It does indeed :) I'll be doing the same thing, and watching it tomorrow.

This is Britains Got Talent

What more do you expect from an itv talent show that has no specification on type of act?

It's a money-making exercise that offends me. Slap a sob story on an act/make them cry = monies.

There's a lot more talent (at least on the singing side of things) availabe for discovery in the existing music industry/myspace/pitchfork whatever source you use.

Flawless' routine was super awesome, well thought out :smile:

They definitely watched Diversity last week.

If the British public have an ounce of taste, Diversity should easily win.

Diversity were absolutely EPIC!! They should definately win!!

Also thought Body Poppin' Aiden was really great, and Stavros Flatley are pretty crap really let's be honest!

Edited by Retro_Link

Watching it on the net and haven't seen Diversity yet. Missed all of their performances so far so really looking forward to it. Are they the last act tonight?