NEurope
flameboy

Britain's Got talent 09

OMFG THIS IS HILARIOUS. I'm evil for thinking this, though. This little girl has just screwed up and she wants to do it again, then Ant says "We don't have time to do it again" which causes the girl to have what can only be described as a breakdown, making the producers seem like absolute bastards and for them to quickly change their mind. They cut to break and say they'll find the time somewhere.

THIS is what these shows should be about; absolute ****ing rape.

Total meltdown. Guess that's the chance they take sticking kids on a live show in front of millions of viewers.

Difficult to watch unless you're heartless. (See above. :p)

what little girl...??

i hadnt actually seen diversity perform, i just checked them out on youtube and WOW!! though the video i watched of their semi-final performance was awesome - i skipped the judges comments but every snippet i got of each judge they said:

judge 1. "you were fantastic!"

judge 2. "utterly utterly fantastic!"

simon cowel: "that was just FANtastic!"

i'ma send them all a thesaurus :nono:

Flawless are much, much better dancers than Diversity.

This little girl doesn't deserve a second chance.

Why are they standing up and applausing her like that? She was atrocious. Can't believe I missed the meltdown, sounds hilarious.

...was that her doing it well....?? :hmm:

aww but ant and dec are looking after her. she's like a terrified little hamster.

dont worry haggis! it'll be on youtube within the next 10 mins or so .. BUAHAHAHAHAAA

Why are they standing up and applausing her like that? She was atrocious. Can't believe I missed the meltdown, sounds hilarious.

It was hilarious how Ant and Dec came on after her second performance and verbally rimmed her with praise to make up for the fact that Ant pretty much destroyed her with the line 'you can't do it again'.

But seriously, they should keep little kids off these shows. Except in rare circumstances they are almost always bested by adults, but kept on purely because they're cute or doing something difficult for their age. There's also always a pushy soccer mum at the forefront making them go down this path, causing inevitable depression in their teen years and a lifetime of failing expectations.

I'm cruel, but I personally would have loved some Simon to have stood up after her first performance and said "You screwed up; your last your chance. GET OUT!"

Edit: lol at Amanda suggesting a group of female dancers had "Vaga-voom." Freudian slip?

Edited by Sheikah

The two kids will probably go through. Mainly because they were slightly less shit than everyone else.

Tonight was shite really . . .

Only the street dancing lad deserves to go through.

I want opera boy and dancing boy to go through. Think the little girl might make it though.

Just saw it.

She so needs a slap. Had anyone else (that wasn't 10 years old) messed up, there's no way in hell they would have been allowed to do it over.

OH GOD I KNEW IT!!

they're putting the girl who messed up her performance up for the judges vote...

but lucky for her somehow she's up against the yodeling vampire girlboy thing...

wow.... simon cowel might as well have been wearing a cape and standing ontop of the judge's table with his giant superhero fists on his trouser'd hips the way he shut whichever one of ant and dec that was telling the kid she couldnt do it again.

he made him look like SUCH a bad guy :o

Edited by bluey

I want opera boy and dancing boy to go through. Think the little girl might make it though.

I am amazing.

God, that girl is uber annoying. Bint. The british public are so predictable. "OMG, THERE'S A LITTLE GIRL CRYING ON TV! LET'S VOTE FOR HER MULTIPLE TIMES REGARDLESS OF THE FACT SHE SUCKED!"

I am amazing

I called it first.

The two kids will probably go through. Mainly because they were slightly less shit than everyone else.

That was ACTUALLY hard to watch and yet hilarious at the same time. I feel both evil and sorry at the same time...a bit like my Fallout 3 character.

Confirmed: I am actually evil. Evidence to follow in roughly 45 minutes.

God, that girl is uber annoying. Bint. The british public are so predictable. "OMG, THERE'S A LITTLE GIRL CRYING ON TV! LET'S VOTE FOR HER MULTIPLE TIMES REGARDLESS OF THE FACT SHE SUCKED!"

I thought the same thing. I thought the dancing kid was really good though.

Wait I just remembered they were dancing to It's raining men. That makes it even greater. Easiy best act of the night. :p

It's raining men is a choooooooon!

^ Yeah, I thought the boy dancer was awesome.

Diversity should win the Final IMO, but because of the dumb-asses who vote, we all know it'll be over-rated Susan.

Pottsey put her to shame tonight!