NEurope
flameboy

Britain's Got talent 09

Hahaha, i agree but no one is gonna come on and go "Nah it isn't really, it would be kwl tho".

I think many of the acts have been told they can't use any song Michael Jackson hasn't sung.

oooooh... the audience were yelling OFF OFF OFF! to the flower opera (flopera??!) act.

I'm the same, I dunno what the point of it is to be honest.

That 12 year old kid was MILES better than Susan Boyle in my opinion, his voice was brilliant but...STAVROS FLATLEY TO WIN! lmao.

I quite liked Stavros Flately at the auditions, but I thought they were absolutely awful tonight, they barely did anything!

Plus that kid seriously needs to loose weight!

that singing kid is so boring.

TBH, I think Susan's boring now. All the hype and everything and hearing her all the time, it does my head in. Loved how the kid went all 'Shirley Bassey' at some point in the song, made me laugh, lmao.

I still feel sorry for that cute little boy in the tux that didn't get through to the semi-finals, I can't remember what his act was but he was so cute! The one that said he didn't want to meet the queen.

I can't keep up with the show it's on too much, I've missed Sunday's, watched Monday's on catch up (Sunday wasn't there for some reason), not seen Tuesday's yet, it's not on tonight is it?

I'm bloody fed up with Susan Boyle...

She can sing i'll give her that much, but her semi-final was AWFUL.

That Jamie Pugh disappointed me too, Simon was right about how he'll just have to face that nerves will always hold him back...

Also, Diversity > Flawless. Period.

it's not on tonight is it?

No, but you have got 90[ish] minutes of blokes kicking a ball around on a field. Exciting television.

:blank:

I'm bloody fed up with Susan Boyle...

She can sing i'll give her that much' date=' but her semi-final was AWFUL.

That Jamie Pugh disappointed me too, Simon was right about how he'll just have to face that nerves will always hold him back...

[b']Also, Diversity > Flawless. Period[/b].

Based on the auditions I would have said it was the other way round but Flawless' semi final performance wasn't a patch on Diversity's

Based on the auditions I would have said it was the other way round but Flawless' semi final performance wasn't a patch on Diversity's
Totally, Diversity absolutely wiped the floor with Flawless IMO. Diversity were better in every way, plus they had an element of humour.

I still feel sorry for that cute little boy in the tux that didn't get through to the semi-finals, I can't remember what his act was but he was so cute! The one that said he didn't want to meet the queen.

He was a magician. That made me laugh, by the way!

Watching some of these acts, I still can't believe they didn't let the young drummer through. He got universal praise from the judges. I know if I was him I'd have thought I was going through to the semi-final.

My favourite moment from the past two shows was Amanda misunderstanding the escapology act! She thought the danger was meant to be from the fire burning him!

Nice to see Stavros Flatley get through, just because they're very likeable really, and I though the ventriloquist showed fantastic sportsmanship the other day.

Exactly, Flawless really disappointed me that night, they practically did the same act as their audition. I mean Diversity chucked that kid over that massive stage, what a scary but GREAT moment :)

Totally, Diversity absolutely wiped the floor with Flawless IMO. Diversity were better in every way, plus they had an element of humour.

^ I loved that bit they did of opening the human door, climbing through, then picking up the phone and dialing it etc...

First time I've watched it properly... But that Callum guy was absolutely fantastic. Can't believe how good he was. So much better than anyone I've seen on it so far.

Hmm I thought Flawless were much better than Diversity. They are both good but Flawless seemed so smooth and in sync.

I prefer Diversity, but that's probably because they were the first dance act I saw and really wowed me.

I'm glad that dad and son act got through, it's a bit of fun and makes a change from dancing and singing.

I'm a diversity fan. :) Though both are good.

Only good act last night was the dudette with the saxamaphone! :D

I don't know who thought it would be a good idea to upload this photo:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090529/ap_en_tv/us_web_susan_boyle

Maybe she would be better off with the Darth Vader mask.

"This video of Susan Boyle is quickly becoming the most viewed video of all-time — and nobody's making money," said Van Buskirk. "It's been sort of a growing pains stage of ad-supported media."

Boo-fucking-hoo.