NEurope
flameboy

Britain's Got talent 09

Thought there was a thread for this but has disappeared!

Diversity just came on and pulled off an awesome dance! Full of little moments and laughter....

I haven't watched this weeks yet but I thought Diversity's first routine was so good, can't say I've ever been that into dance but it was very impressive.

I almost don't want Boyle to go through, the hype over her is bullshit, and her performance tonight wasn't anything special.

EDIT: Gutted.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

Diversity are Pro. Vastly superior than anything else this evening. :grin: It would have been criminal if they didn't get through!

I HATE HATE HATE SUSAN BOYLE!!!!

She is just way to overrated but no suprise that she went through.

Diversity are awesome though and are my pick to win the final if it wasnt for that miss Boyle idiot, she really isnt all there.

I voted for Darth Jackson lol.

I loved Diversity (brilliant) and Faces of Disco (hilarious). Shame the latter didn't go through.

What annoyed me tonight is the judges letting through acts like Darth Jackson and the earlobe man (can't remember his name) and then suddenly disliking them. With a bit of foresight and judgement, they could have realised this in the auditions. I mean, Good acts like that young drummer didn't get through.

I loved Diversity (brilliant) and Faces of Disco (hilarious). Shame the latter didn't go through.

What annoyed me tonight is the judges letting through acts like Darth Jackson and the earlobe man (can't remember his name) and then suddenly disliking them. With a bit of foresight and judgement, they could have realised this in the auditions. I mean, Good acts like that young drummer didn't get through.

Its always the case tho...

Diversity were so awesome tonight and so was Faces of Disco but I felt that Natalie (the little girl) was a little robbed. That song totally never suited her, it never showed off her voice and I thought that was a shame. Susan Boyle's performance was alright, not bad. I'm glad that Hell bloke went, it was utterly crap but I wanted the bellydancer through, her waist...........:p

I think to some degree it is fixed...They carefully select who is in each round..that girl might have pissed it on another night but after Susan Boyle went through the judges were never going to put a second singer through...I also hate it when they have a pop at the selection of songs by artists as its likely the production team have some input as the acts audition for a fair few weeks before hand to add some spectacle to their performances.

I think to some degree it is fixed...They carefully select who is in each round..that girl might have pissed it on another night but after Susan Boyle went through the judges were never going to put a second singer through...I also hate it when they have a pop at the selection of songs by artists as its likely the production team have some input as the acts audition for a fair few weeks before hand to add some spectacle to their performances.

I know, I think the team decides who sings what and whoever chose her to sing Superstar should be fired! lol

Well, the worst act (well, second worst) somehow got through first - apparently people have been talking about her worldwide but I'd never even heard of her before yesterday. That kid looked twice the size (partly due to her clothes) that she did in the audition and just lost all her cuteness.

I'm certain that ITV make them send some stupid ones through.

They send stupid ones through for filler and they've got to have something for the judges to slag off...

I actually think Darth Jackson done by a decent dancer with a well mixed soundtrack would be good..If Signature for example had done it would have been awesome. Problem is that bloke had none of the flair or actual dancing skill needed to pull off those moves....

Don't like Britain's Got Talent, it's not a fair show.

Also the whole Susan Boyle debacle is just hideous. I'd prefer they stopped filming now and just gave her the prize, she's already won.

Flawless and the Puppet guy for me. What a mess DJ Talent is...did you see his mum?! She looked identical to him!

One thing blatantly obvious how big an influence the production team/ choreographers have over the dance troupes. Look at the similar elements to the mixes both Diversity and Flawless danced and also the gimmicks they had.

Flawless and the Puppet guy for me. What a mess DJ Talent is...did you see his mum?! She looked identical to him!

One thing blatantly obvious how big an influence the production team/ choreographers have over the dance troupes. Look at the similar elements to the mixes both Diversity and Flawless danced and also the gimmicks they had.

I noticed the same thing and yet again, their influence totally messed some of the acts tonight.

And why the heck are all the singers and dancers going through? That puppet guy was so much better than Shaun. I wanted the puppet guy to go through! We might as well call the show 'Britain's Got Singers and Dancers' considering that's the only thing that will get you a guaranteed win in the show! lol.

Susan Boyle shouldn't win foir the simple fact that she must have already made a mint from all the US chatshows etc... she's been on and magazine/newpaper articles she's done.

She no longer needs the exposure.

We might as well call the show 'Britain's Got Singers and Dancers' considering that's the only thing that will get you a guaranteed win in the show! lol.

My thoughts exactly. There is no way a singer/dancer won't win every single year and it's crap. Yes, the singers have amazing singing talent, but they don't write the song and if they're feeling really inventive, they may move a muscle or two. They're like scientists who are really good at drawing other people's equations.

It's far harder to produce two or three minutes of completely original material.

boyle isn't even that great... i mean she's good... but people only think her voice is awesome 'cause it's surprisingly coming out of her fugly face O_o

if she were a knock out she'd have been... well, knocked out of the competition by now.

<3 flawless!!! theyre SO amazing!! their routines are crazy tight - they must practise 24/7 to move like that.

That 17 year old singer looks like he's vomiting whilst he's singing.

Anyone who says it's their lifelong dream to perform at the Royal Variety Performance is a liar and needs shooting. Half of them wouldn't have even heard of it if it wasn't for this programme.