NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Goafer

Warhawk

I had never really heard of this until recently. I saw a few videos and decided it looked awesome, so I got it. I'm quite liking it so far, but I can't play it too much since it's too hard on my wrist.

I especially like how the controls are customised. You can change the stick settings for each type of vehicle seperately, which is good since I always worry about shooters with vehicles. I need lefty controls for shooting but normal controls for driving etc. Luckily I can have both in Warhawk.

Anyone else got it/got any oppinions on it? It would be cool to play with some people on here once my wrist is healed.

I used to have it ages ago was considering a re-buy but i never got into playing it often because its online and i like playing with people i know or am aware of then strangers but if i rebuy it which i may , ill let you know

Its awesome. Very fun to play. Quite accessible. Its like an arcade version of Battlefield but with more emphasis on flying and vehicles. Flying is really good. The soldier 3rd person shooter mechanics are the weakest aspect of the game but even that is fun. Community is still active for expansions too. :)

No single player at all. Only some training tutorials.

Its one of the most valuable trophy games too. Lots of gold and silver trophies that are easy to obtain.

Strongly recommended if you want a shooter action game.

I always wanted to get into this. Got socom instead and...that is rock hard. Those types of games I get a mouse and keyboard for ¬_¬ so may pick this up if enough heads on here get it.

This was my first PSN online multiplayer game and i loved it. The non-realistic approach is its biggest strength. Nothing quite like hovering over a few grunts and mowing them down 'True Lies' style

There is a demo for Warhawk with one map. Free for everyone to join or try.

I'm really loving this now. Normally I suck ass at online shooters to the point where it becomes frustrating and I give up. I'm not exactly great at this one (I'm going to blame the fact that my wrist is in a cast), but it's fun none the less. My personal highlight was hiding in a building in enemy territory and taking down a hovering Warhawk with grenades. I can hold my own in non rookie servers now as well. Hurrah!

Although I can't fly the Warhawks for shit.

I'm really loving this now. Normally I suck ass at online shooters to the point where it becomes frustrating and I give up. I'm not exactly great at this one (I'm going to blame the fact that my wrist is in a cast), but it's fun none the less. My personal highlight was hiding in a building in enemy territory and taking down a hovering Warhawk with grenades. I can hold my own in non rookie servers now as well. Hurrah!

Although I can't fly the Warhawks for shit.

You'll have to bring it over on Friday then so I can see what all the hullabaloo is about

Sign in to follow this