NEurope
Raining_again

Christmas!

nintendo ds red hot pack

usb dongle

or

xbox 360 games/accesories

The Christmas Tree normally goes up about two weeks into December at this residence. About the right time imo, not too early, not too late. Comes down around the 6th btw.

The Christmas list consists of

Games

Mario and Luigi 2

Osu Take Quendan(maybe)

Dongle

DVDs

Lost Part 1

or

Simpsons Season 3

or

Futurama Season 2

Books

Manga 60 Sixty Years

Eragon

Full Metal Alchemist Vols 3 and 4

Real Ultimate Power: The Ninja Book

Zombie Survival Guide

Half Life 2: Raising the Bar

Our tree goes down after January 6th, Three Kings Day. Seeing as how that's the end of the Christmas period. We actually used to celebrate this day in the family, and kids now still go around dressed up as the three kings asking for candy/money.

ackk no you dont work in 2 jobs!! i did that (one 37 hour week and one 16 hour week) in two weeks i was going insane. It rocks having so much money but you don't half have the time or energy to spend it!

Nah I left sports world before starting game, just I had to work a month in advance before I got paid cause sports world is f-ed in the a.

Looks like xmas shopping starts next week some point, trying to arrange a mass day-off. Killing time in town tomorrow for a bit though so may do some then.

:santa:

I've got one more present to buy.

This years main presents I've asked for are an Arsenal Red Membership and a 5G iPod, both of which I know I'll be getting. Some how I find Christmas not so surprising anymore.

We put our tree up around the 10th of December time, which I think is not too early or too late, anything before December though is just extreme in my opinion. Its good to do Christmas shopping early so you can get the right gifts, nothing worse than disappointment on Christmas Day.

I really like you.

i really like you too, there is nothing wrong with starting late - at least you know exactly what you want. You are great!

Our tree goes down after January 6th, Three Kings Day.

Interesting bit of trivia for everyone. Nowhere in scripture does it say that there were three kings. 'Wise men' is the term used, which means more than one and the gifts given indicate richness.

Interesting bit of trivia for everyone. Nowhere in scripture does it say that there were three kings. 'Wise men' is the term used, which means more than one and the gifts given indicate richness.

A further bit of info, for one of my primary school nativity plays I played the role of the wise man giving the gift of gold, which was an empty box of dates spray-painted and with some fruit gums stuck to the lid. The two other wise men were my friends Eric and Ollie!

I read somewhere that The Movies for Xbox has been canned. Might have been GameCentral.

my friends Eric and Ollie!

Ah, Eric and Ollie! How are they these days? Haven't heard from them in a while.

Ah, Eric and Ollie! How are they these days? Haven't heard from them in a while.

I'm fine actually I am Ollie AND Eric yep thats right I had a suffix change! Anyway yeh I'm fine still handing out gifts to people, of course its all dependent on how much 'free time' my doctor lets me have to meet other people.

In sainer news I want the following.

Digital Radio.

A suit!

Blondie AND Madness Best of.

Fire Ebelam.

Calvin and Hobbes collection.

DS and Mario Kart.

Manhatten on DVD.

Headphones.

If you guys could get me this stuff I would make sure you got a place on the next para olympics team. Of course I would have to remove your leg first, that would disable you from competing.

I'm not really thinking about Christmas yet as im 21, 6 days before it. Not sure what to get yet probably just some dvds/cds/games when I can find something I want.

My christmas list a double bass pedal for my drum kit. It was ordered today. Yay.

Sadly i am too lazy to buy/put up decorations, so the freezingness of my house will be the only indication that it is christmas time.

As for what i am getting, well i already got a new monitor, so thats pretty much that. But i am getting a pair of trainers for my birthday, which is christmas day, so that kinda counts.

Great post to bump this with. There's another Christmassy thread to use now. (Stop bumping threads the_villa.)