N-Europe

Reading Ticket

Ellmeister

I'm interested, the line-up is looking pretty good now. Can't see any time where i'll be stuck for someone to watch. Dropped some of my mates texts asking them to make their minds up as to where we're headed this year. If it's Reading i'll definitely buy this off you (assuming it's being sold at cost?). The only question is Reading or Leeds really now, none of us are that fussed by the Download or V line-ups, Sonisphere only suits one or two of us and i'm falling flat on my face trying to convince them to go to Sziget.

I was going to try and sell for £250 on ebay actually, but as its you and your on here, I'd let it go for £210ish. Its over the base ticket price I know but I need the money to pay for my holiday this year >_>

Sorry if this is unreasonable, I understand if you don't want it.

I was going to try and sell for £250 on ebay actually, but as its you and your on here, I'd let it go for £210ish. Its over the base ticket price I know but I need the money to pay for my holiday this year >_>

Sorry if this is unreasonable, I understand if you don't want it.

So your touting....niiiice. :blank:

No, my friend dropped out, I'm simply selling it on. You want me to go for a £180 loss? I may as well make SOME profit from it.

Jeez and I thought you was just a dick in the football thread.

*might* be interested in this Ellmeister. I'll hopefully be able to let you know tomorrow if you can hold off putting it on eBay until then!

Thats cool. Waiting to see if my friend finds anyone for a while anyway, because I don't really like ebay.

Furthermore Ramar, I'm splitting any profit made halfway with my friend even though I've paid for his ticket so far. We are both going on holiday and need some money.

No, my friend dropped out, I'm simply selling it on. You want me to go for a £180 loss? I may as well make SOME profit from it.

Jeez and I thought you was just a dick in the football thread.

Thats cool. Waiting to see if my friend finds anyone for a while anyway, because I don't really like ebay.

Furthermore Ramar, I'm splitting any profit made halfway with my friend even though I've paid for his ticket so far. We are both going on holiday and need some money.

If its not planned touting its not really too bad, its when you buy about 60 and try selling them all at extortionate prices. Good luck with the sale!

No, my friend dropped out, I'm simply selling it on. You want me to go for a £180 loss?

No. But would you have charged your mate extra for the ticket?

And I fully accept that I am a dick.

Edited by Ramar

Not that I need to really defend my actions, but I in fact have bought 5 tickets this year. I have sold 4 to my friends for the ticket price. Not for profit.

One backed out, so I'm going to make some money whilst not losing £180, at least some people are understanding here..

I haven't suggested you give the ticket away for free, I just question why you think its fair to charge a forum member extra when you would charge your friends face value.

Edited by Ramar

well now that I can sell the ticket for hire, I planned to on ebay and hopefully get about £250 because some have been going for that. I'm going to bring it down to about £210 maybe £200ish if need be.

I don't see why not. People sell stuff here for more than they probably should because of trade in value etc. Stop being a whiney git. Unless you just want me to say fine face value and sell it to you! :o I know you're game!