NEurope
Retro_Link

Micro Machines 2

Screwattack take a funny look at MM2, and it's 8-Player Simultaneous mode:

Anyone else use to love/hate the MM games!

I can remember playing it on a firends SNES and it could be all kinds of fun, hectic or just plain damn frustrating!

Crazy game!!

I always thought the Micro Machines games were pretty OK.. but never amazing! I remember having good fun with my friends on Micro Machines V3 on the PS1 and is a game I would possibly be interested in picking up in the future to see if it is still fun :heh: ..is there much difference between that game and the N64 version? If not, I would be more likely to get it on the N64 :yay:

I've got Micro Machines on the Snes and its pretty class. The worst thing is that there's no music during the races but aside from that, its fun and addictive. Never played MM2... looks psychedelic.

MM-V3 is an amazing game. Could be released now and still be fun. I think they should upgrade it (without losing it's original charm/appeal) and re-release it.

MM-V3 is an amazing game. Could be released now and still be fun. I think they should upgrade it (without losing it's original charm/appeal) and re-release it.

It would be a good addition to XBLA/PS3 store.

I think I have it on the PS1. May have to crack it open and give it a blast.

I loved the Micro Machines games when I was younger but now that I seem to have lost all skill I ever had they just drive me crazy everytime I mess up and go off the screen

Played this at mates the other day on his Megadrive, this game owns- multi player especially - knocking your mate off the playing field is cheap but funny- I did this a couple of times, lol.

Edited by Pete

I always thought the Micro Machines games were pretty OK.. but never amazing! I remember having good fun with my friends on Micro Machines V3 on the PS1 and is a game I would possibly be interested in picking up in the future to see if it is still fun :heh: ..is there much difference between that game and the N64 version? If not, I would be more likely to get it on the N64 :yay:

hmmm I always thought the graphics looked better on the ps1.. the n64 really tried to force 3d into it... and get rid of all the cutscenes like a few on it anyway and no real difference but my time with the n64 version was brief.

best micromachines game was micromachines 96.. its basically 2 with more festures.. planes and stuff are in it and a track editor which was very very good for megadrive.

Screwattack take a funny look at MM2, and it's 8-Player Simultaneous mode:

Anyone else use to love/hate the MM games!

I can remember playing it on a firends SNES and it could be all kinds of fun, hectic or just plain damn frustrating!

Crazy game!!

Truly amazing game! Absolutely loved it, had it for the Mega Drive and it was fantastic :D

They forgot to mention the PC version. It features a track editor, you can even make your own cars.

bar making your car.. that's probably micromachines 96...

micromachines military also deserves a good mention it's pretty good.

Why isn't Micro Machines on XBLA already with online multiplayer?! That would be awesome... 2D though, the 3D ones were kinda meh.

Why isn't Micro Machines on XBLA already with online multiplayer?! That would be awesome... 2D though, the 3D ones were kinda meh.

It would be cool, but who knows to be fair. Micro Machines was an awesome game, awesome multiplayer.

I had that game for the SNES. I actually played that with 8 players on four joysticks once. Each player uses two buttons to steer on their side of the pad, plus the L or R button, although I can't remember what function it had. That was great fun in multiplayer!

Kinda easy and short game though.

Anyone ever played cookie and cream? I believe it was on a PS2. That game was fun too. And pretty hard when playing alone, since you still needed to control both characters at the same time. Sort of.

micromachines vs on ps1 is one of the best MM to date and thats 3Dish..

added weapons :)

micromachines vs on ps1 is one of the best MM to date and thats 3Dish..

added weapons :)

Hmmm I thought it got a bit naff with that one as the weapons were a bit OTT and silly and turned MM into a Mario Kart style game. The massive hammer coming out of your car was stupid to name one.

Much preferred how they did weapons in Micro Machines Military. Basic straight-firing bullets that slowed you down a little if you used them due to the recoil. It trod a lovely balance between what you could gain and lose by firing.

Seriously, the tank bit in Wii:Play is basically a micro machines military battle mode. New 2D, top down MM needs to happen!