NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ellmeister

Exams 2009!

Still another month or so 'til I find if I need to do any retakes to pass my first year !_!

Had C4 exam with Strider. Also had an S3 exam at the same time which I thought was next week. I've done no revision. C4 exam was shit. S3 exam would have been ok but because I was so rusty there were countless things that is was like unsure of which way round they were. For example in a chi² is H0 where they are dependent or independent? and is V the no of row x no of columns or (no of row minus 1) x (no of columns minus 1)?

I AM NOT TAKING A2 MATHS, Christ I think Physics will be much much easier than that

It's not much easier than Maths. It's a good job I had to drop something last year as I did quite badly in Physics.

I finished my last exam on Wednesday morning.

I finished yesterday.

However, there's not time to relax, with last week of school coming up/ my unwritten speech I was told to write/do, despite my literal speech impediment and lack of never having spoken (like this) in public. That's for tomorrow night.

Much like everyone else, I finished exams this week... all went well, whether they went well enough for the two A's i need is another question though.

Whilst laboriously putting up my art exhibition I stumbled upon everyone's marks for our Art A level, in the art office, which was a bit exciting... sadly I don't know how raw marks convert to UMS though, meh.

Too much stuff to do to be able to relax though... gotta

- Figure out which Leeds accommodation I want and apply

- Get off my ass and sort out student finance

- Find myself a tux for the leavers dinner thing. Frankly I can't be bothered and would happily just wear my regular sixth form suit

- Book a weekend away with my girlfriend... and figure out how to afford said weekend

I just found out I passed my year with a mark of 69.55, which rounds up to 70!

^________^

I just found out I passed my year with a mark of 69.55, which rounds up to 70!

^________^

Good job!

I still don't have my results. :(

I AM NOT TAKING A2 MATHS, Christ I think Physics will be much much easier than that

A level maths is actually pretty simple, in terms of maths. I found physics irritating, but that may have just been the teaching.

Did my final exam yesterday, nature geography. I was pleased with my work and had hoped for a B, but I only got a C. Even though I don't care a bit about the subject, I still felt a little disappointed, especially since I got an A in my year grade.

Still, now I can finally enjoy the summer holidays.

Woot, got my results yesterday. Passed first year with a 1st. Winzor.

Sign in to follow this