NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ellmeister

Exams 2009!

Ah. We did Electoral Systems, Scottish Politics, Global Security and British Society. Fun times.

Not.

Exams are so cool! I love the feeling you get just before them. I love the last 5 mins, where you are either struggling to write as much as you can or you've already given up. Interesting times!

Shame I have to wait half a year to get my results.

I don't hate the exams themselves as much as I hate the last 24 hours before them. I always get extremly nervous (to the point where not going to the toilet is a wise decision) before an exam, even though I've always been well prepared and normally do very well. But when I'm in the middle of an exam, my nervousness disappears (unless I can see that I'm really fucked), and I do pretty fine.

I hate revision, but love exams themselves. There's no more work you can do, so you just have to take what comes and go for it, adrenaline and all. Fun stuff, and of course after each exam you're a little closer to being free.

I hate revision, but love exams themselves. There's no more work you can do, so you just have to take what comes and go for it, adrenaline and all. Fun stuff, and of course after each exam you're a little closer to being free.

Sums up my feelings pretty well, actually.

Just finished my undergraduate degree. Conditional to results, I am now a graduate.

Just finished my undergraduate degree. Conditional to results, I am now a graduate.

In that case, 'grats. :)

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONZER! :yay: Not seen you in a while!

Congrats. :grin:

"Languages can certainly differ from each other in unpredictable ways, but the differences are not without limits." Discuss.

My subject is so awesome. :awesome:

"Languages can certainly differ from each other in unpredictable ways, but the differences are not without limits." Discuss.

My subject is so awesome. :awesome:

: peace: Awesome!

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONZER! :yay: Not seen you in a while!

Congrats. :grin:

haha, yeah, been busy wih finals etc.

thanks folks.

Had my hardest exam today. Wasn't that bad. Thin it went alright. Talked to another annoying person who said they've definitely failed it. Urgh, retards.

I wish I'd revised my for my D.T resit tomorrow. *cries*

Social Theory exam at 2:30. Another 3 hours of wrist destruction. Not too sure how I'm feeling about it. I think I'll be fine once I get in there.

I took my English Clit exam today. It was an interesting examination to say the least.

Just taken the second geography exam, what a horrible paper.

Which exam board are you with for Geography?

Which exam board are you with for Geography?

Edexcel. The first paper was fine, this one not only took the biscuit, it devoured it and shat it back out in a new, evil, non-biscuity form.

Just done a D1 resit. It went well. Then again my first D1 went well, and I got a U.

Have an exam tomorrow on the history of Southeast Asia...all of it.

It wouldn't be possible to do revision for it since I didn't learn anything over the year to revise, really shouldn't have brought my laptop to all the lectures. I know next to nothing.

I'm aiming to pass. Strangely enough I think I could pass the course if I got only 20% in the exam since half of it was essays and one presentation that I nailed (Managed to fluke getting the Vietnam War to do).

Whatever happens, tomorrow will be...interesting.

Worst comes to worst I'll analyse everything like I'm doing a social theory exam and then add a large dose of bullshit.

Have an exam tomorrow on the history of Southeast Asia...all of it.

That sounds really interesting, good luck!

That sounds really interesting, good luck!

Cheers!

It would be a lot more interesting if it wasn't such a massively massively broad course.

Sign in to follow this