NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Jim

Ashes - Cricket 2009

*gasp*

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/34229/Codemasters-Ashes-will-be-sporting-event-of-the-summer

No mention of Motion Plus, I don't hold high hopes for the game without it though... :shakehead From the same people that did Brian Lara Cricket, so with any luck this might be the one us Cricket lovers have been waiting for :)

*waits with baited breath*

(Did a quick search but couldn't find another thread on this.. shoot me if there is)

But cricket is the most boring game EVER!!! The only way cricket could be fun is if it was a Blood Bath challenge in Madworld!

*gasp*

(Did a quick search but couldn't find another thread on this.. shoot me if there is)

Don't worry Jimjim, no one else would have made a cricket thread. :heh:

Haha, now now.. There's some big cricket fans floating around the boards :)

I'm assuming this game will make use of Motion Plus. If anyone knows for sure, or knows more details let us know ^_^

Yeah, I'm delighted this is coming :D Now it just has to be half decent!

I don't mind Cricket, hope this will be good.

Motionplus is a must imo.

" I DON'T LIKE CRIC KIT.... OH NOES.... "

" I.....

...oh no wait, I don't like Cricket!"

Throw some Motion+ it's way though and it will make for a great cricketing game!

Haha, now now.. There's some big cricket fans floating around the boards :)

I'm assuming this game will make use of Motion Plus. If anyone knows for sure, or knows more details let us know ^_^

:heh:

Motion+ cricket could be pretty class, I won't deny it. :hehe:

cricket is one of the best sports in the world, if you dont agree you are NOT english old bean,

I had a Brian Lara cricket game on the Megadrive, which owned. I used to have stupidly long games on there, and it really was so much fun.

These days, I'm not into Cricket as much as I used to be, but I can definitely see this working well with the Wii. Only thing is I'm not sure how the bowling and fielding would work. Batting is simple, but bowling would be a lot trickier to nail. It killed WiiSports Baseball, for me.

Although, using the Wiimote or Nunchuk and tilting it to add spin would be brilliant. This should be standard. You can do this in Fifa2008 on the Wii, when taking corners or freekicks, and it can make the world of difference. Very intuitive and effective.

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

oh lol you english with your cricket ha...

You Irish seem to be doing better at it at the moment.

You Irish seem to be doing better at it at the moment.

ahh nobody cares here.. we're more rugby,soccer,hurling and gaelic football.

Sign in to follow this