NEurope
Daft

Star Trek Masturbatathon

Has anyone been paying attention to Eaglemoss' Star Trek Starships Collection?

I've got a fair few models so far and I'm very pleased with the quality of them. Plenty of detail, and the aztec pattern on some (like the NX and Miranda) look stunning (you can only see it when the light shines on it):

Excuse the quality of my pictures. I never seem to be able to take decent-quality pictures indoors.

TtTW4HR.jpg

NX Class

zbpOqEk.jpg

Miranda Class

Wwb0D49.jpg

Excelsior Class

1KAGl7x.jpg

Galaxy Class

SPMNI5n.jpg

Defiant Class

ghGbVI7.jpg

Intrepid Class

aQjT2cj.jpg

D'Deridex

0NeJahJ.jpg

K'Tinga

iBmUlY7.jpg

Terok Nor

FU6zItV.jpg

@Cube those Starships look amazing :D I'd probably get some myself if I had more space but I literally only just have space for most of the videogame figures that I have.

This reminds me, I really must watch Star Trek into Darkness soon, I'm actually kind of ashamed that I haven't seen it yet.

Oh yeah, this happened.

578388_10151512967096981_738266796_n.jpg

An amazing woman. And as Homer Simpson said, "Your journey ended too soon!"

@Cube I genuinely clicked your spoiler tag expecting to see your cat somewhow forcing its way into every shot, like "OH HAI CUBE YOU HAVE A CAMERA YOU SURELY WANT MORE PICTURES OF ME RIGHT"

I demand all previous pictures to be retaken correctly; with the cat.

They finished Renegades.. For a non-studio backed production, I thought it was pretty good. Unless Star Trek 3 turns out to be amazing, I prefer to see more of this. Might get the blu-ray at some point for support.

Aw wow it's got Corin Nemec in it - Jonas from SG-1's season 6! :D

Only looked at a few seconds but that looks more like the Star Trek I love than the reboot. Cheers!

Well, it looks "more like the Star Trek you love" due to the characters, but in terms of theme and plot, it makes the reboots look 100% faithful. It's not Star Trek at all.

Just came across this and felt like sharing it.

Think my favourite is still Riker's from Generations but Kirk in Star Trek 6 comes in a close second!

Hmmm. I'm in the mood to rewatch all of Voyager so I'd like to buy the complete collection but I know its just on dvd. To be honest I'd probably rather wait and hope for a blu ray collection but there seems to have been more and more talk lately that DS9 and Voyager wont get blu ray collections because the Next Gen ones didnt sell well enough.

Hmmm. I'm in the mood to rewatch all of Voyager so I'd like to buy the complete collection but I know its just on dvd. To be honest I'd probably rather wait and hope for a blu ray collection but there seems to have been more and more talk lately that DS9 and Voyager wont get blu ray collections because the Next Gen ones didnt sell well enough.

Would have probably sold more if they weren't so damned expensive

Anyway, I just started a rewatch of Enterprise, just got to the start of Season 2 and it's not bad at all.

Would have probably sold more if they weren't so damned expensive

Anyway, I just started a rewatch of Enterprise, just got to the start of Season 2 and it's not bad at all.

I never found it too bad, but season 1 +2 were the weakest, but by season 3/4 it was awesome and unfairly cancelled :hmm:

Strangely one of my favorite trek's

I never found it too bad, but season 1 +2 were the weakest, but by season 3/4 it was awesome and unfairly cancelled :hmm:

Strangely one of my favorite trek's

Season 2 of any "modern" Star Trek is always the weakest.

I think Enterprise season 1 & 2 is unfairly judged. The big problem was that it was cancelled too early, making those seasons half of the show.

If you compare seasons 1 & 2 of TNG, DS9, VOY and ENT, I think Enterprise would easily be my favourite.

Season 2 of any "modern" Star Trek is always the weakest.

Yeah its always the way, like how every other film seems to be a bit weak

I think enterprise gets undue hate, the theme more so, to this day people get irate it wasn't an instrumental only intro -i personally loved it, still find it odd it was Russell Watson opera singer

I think Enterprise season 1 & 2 is unfairly judged. The big problem was that it was cancelled too early, making those seasons half of the show.

If you compare seasons 1 & 2 of TNG, DS9, VOY and ENT, I think Enterprise would easily be my favourite.

Totally agree!

Yeah its always the way, like how every other film seems to be a bit weak

I think enterprise gets undue hate, the theme more so, to this day people get irate it wasn't an instrumental only intro -i personally loved it, still find it odd it was Russell Watson opera singer

Totally agree!

Still, Archer's Theme with the Enterprise opening fits soooo much better. I too like the song, but I'd have preferred Archer's Theme

Enterprise got far too much hate. It took a while for it to find it's feet but it was always going to struggle with the so called "trekkies" right off just because they hated the creators and what they perceived as them damaging the brand. S3 was one of my favourite story arcs of any tv shows, they whole season long arc was quite unique for Star Trek and I thought it worked so well. You'll even find most fanatic fan's actually enjoyed the show in S4, so many episodes with throwbacks to the earlier seasons that explained things and filled in missing pieces.

I know the music divided people but personally I loved "Where my heart will take me", thought it fitted the human element of the show beautifully and helped keep the show grounded and different from the others. "Archers Theme" is also a phenomenal piece of music and I always looked forward to the end of each episode just to hear it!

Well it looks like I dont have to bother buying the Voyager complete set after all (really glad I didnt order it last night!). Netflix UK has just added TOS, TAS, TNG, DS9, VOY and ENT.

I loved Enterprise but hated the theme. Awfully cheesy.

I loved Enterprise but hated the theme. Awfully cheesy.

At the moment, I'm now on ENT season 2.

As am I. Just watched Future Tense. Season 2 is surprisingly strong. I remember thinking it was low quality.

For every Night in Sickbay, there's a Minefield

Edited by Serebii

At the moment, I'm now on ENT season 2.

As am I. Just watched Future Tense. Season 2 is surprisingly strong. I remember thinking it was low quality.

For every Night in Sickbay, there's a Minefield

Edited by Serebii

I keep seeing my tiny collection of ships at the top of the page.

This is my current collection.

A couple of small repairs need to take place.

This one is my favourite

QJhvyTe.jpg

Edited by Cube

This one is my favourite

QJhvyTe.jpg

Edited by Cube

This one is my favourite

QJhvyTe.jpg

The NX refit is a thing of beauty, its a shame they never got a series 5 and to use it on screen