NEurope
Blue_Ninja0

Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver

Sure, but I freaked out >_>

Aww man, this is the first time I've ever seen any one honest about this shit on the internet. If it makes you feel any better about the situation, this is how the majority of the internet handles it:

madeupstories.png

Its a rare sight to have some stranger ask you what game you're playing..

Just got my 16th gym badge yesterday - I was surprised how easy Blue was to defeat (although I did get one or two lucky critical hits, I admit.) Now for a trek around the two regions looking for places I can use Rock Climb!

Just got my 16th gym badge yesterday - I was surprised how easy Blue was to defeat (although I did get one or two lucky critical hits, I admit.) Now for a trek around the two regions looking for places I can use Rock Climb!

Bu.bu..but trick room! T__T made the battle such a bitch for me.

Yeah I was doing the same, I seem to have forgotten half the damn places!

*sigh*

Still no Pokémon around here. Still recalled, still no new release date. I can understand it takes time to rectify, but any announcement would be nice? If they handle it as quickly as the AA investigations-situation, it doesn't bode well. More then a month after release, it's still nowhere to be found. Surely Nintendo won't do that that to this game?

Yes, it's easy to import. But still. I shouldn't have to. *grumblegrumble*

this game kills my right thumb with it's constant use of the A button :(

Use the touch screen

Serebii, Where is the nature table on your site? It'd be nice to know what Nature benefit my Pokes the most.

Two questions. Why is there not a gap between Heart and Gold and Soul and Silver? Stupid Nintendo!

And why are the menu items SO FREAKING LARGE?

Is it possible to lose Lustrous Orb and Adamant Orb in Platinum? I can't find them anywhere...

Just hatched the egg I got in the egg shuffle at the Game event.. looks like I got the egg from the Skarmory fan

I have caught a Magby on the Pokéwalker is it worth training it up seem as how I have Cyndaquil as my starter?

I have a Bellsprout, Ekans, Pidgey, Quilava and a Flaaffy. Any advice on my team? What should I be looking out for? (put togepi in daycare as I trained it into a Togetic in Platinum and it was my weakest member)

Thanks in advance!

(First post in a year and a half!!!!!)

I have caught a Magby on the Pokéwalker is it worth training it up seem as how I have Cyndaquil as my starter?

I have a Bellsprout, Ekans, Pidgey, Quilava and a Flaaffy. Any advice on my team? What should I be looking out for? (put togepi in daycare as I trained it into a Togetic in Platinum and it was my weakest member)

Thanks in advance!

(First post in a year and a half!!!!!)

Well given that 5 of those pokemon are weak to ground attacks I'd rethink it a bit...

You really should get a water type. If anything, just to use as an HM slave later on. As for your fire type, the question is, do you want a starter like everyone else, that you already have trained a bit, or do you want a pokemon that isn't used as much, that isn't trained up as much.

So, I'm new to this EV training bollocks. Only question remains, do you see the rewards of the effort training every level, or do you have to wait til the final level to see your stats rise the way you wanted it to?

Well given that 5 of those pokemon are weak to ground attacks I'd rethink it a bit...

i have just started the game and these are the first few Pokémon that I have caught.

Havent got any water types but I'm definitely on the lookout for one and I have just caught a Drowzee that I might switch my Ekans for.

Sorry for the seemingly stupid advice I'm not great at this game

i have just started the game and these are the first few Pokémon that I have caught.

Havent got any water types but I'm definitely on the lookout for one and I have just caught a Drowzee that I might switch my Ekans for.

Sorry for the seemingly stupid advice I'm not great at this game

It might be a tough read for you but its most certainly useful!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=232456

So, I'm new to this EV training bollocks. Only question remains, do you see the rewards of the effort training every level, or do you have to wait til the final level to see your stats rise the way you wanted it to?

The higher the level the more of the reward you will see I think. I mean the stat increase are equally spread throughout the levels. Most people probably stop at 50 because that's the minimum for online battles. Pick lv 100 there and the stats are instantly what they would have been if you did level it up to lv 100.

So I went with my first walk the pokewalker today. What do I do with the watts I'm not using? Are they saved for the next time? Can I spend them in another area? Caught one Sentret today, but I think I already got that one. Geodude and Kangashkan escaped.

I had to laugh when it said Charizard was so happy he wanted to jump on my back and then later on when he was pulling of my clothes because he wanted to play more ^^ Would be funny watch that :P

Any Watts you dont use are sent back to the game. They're used to unlock other routes

LONGSHOT ALERT

Anyone have a Scyther that they would be willing to trade? I haven't got great pokémon but would be willing to trade my Quilava for it?

END LONGSHOT

I know I know just thought maybe on the off chance it might work!

Have decided that Magby will be my new fire pokémon and am currently working on the rest.

Noctowl or Pidgeot? I can't decide which one is better!