NEurope
Blue_Ninja0

Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver

It's even worse when you get to Kanto..

Anyway, as everyone else has been doing it, here's my current team:

143.png154.png130.png26.png6.png376.png

Thank god for Gym Leader rematches

Although the fact you can only call them at set times annoys me

I'm debating on whether to get Silver or Gold! I mean I had silver back when it came out and that rocked! Though it makes more sense to get gold, I love lugia, and the native silver pokemon (skarmoury!!) tend to be better! :S

I'm debating on whether to get Silver or Gold! I mean I had silver back when it came out and that rocked! Though it makes more sense to get gold, I love lugia, and the native silver pokemon (skarmoury!!) tend to be better! :S

I'm in the exact same situation, and SoulSilver has Vulpix/Ninetails as well.

Beat the Elite 4 my first time round, Pokes level 46-47. :P Lances Charizard and it's full restores pissed me off, the one Time i tried using my Dragonair and it couldn't compete.

How on Earth are people already finishing the Elite 4 when the game has only been out 2 days (or 3 or 4 giving delivery)?

Can I swap lives with you, seems you have free time :heh:

Lance is an absolute dick head in the Elite Four. I wouldn't put it past computer hacks, as Aerodactyl did the exact same shit to me as Serebii.

Beat Green last night and fuck, if I encounter Trick Room in a battle ONE MORE TIME I will kick the guy who used it all the way to the fucking Lake of Rage.

Not a chance, it's my only shiny, plus it's a Snorlax, so awesome! :heh:

:( how much real life money would sway u ;)

:( how much real life money would sway u ;)

Haha, with that kind of offer I think plenty of PokeSav users will happily trade you a Shiny Snorlax for money...

How on Earth are people already finishing the Elite 4 when the game has only been out 2 days (or 3 or 4 giving delivery)?

I got an Imported copy.

When I covered it for the site, I had beaten Red by the next day :p

We don't all get paid to sit around playing Pokemon.

Some of us get paid to sit around on Facebook.

Captured Ho-oH on my first try with 18 ultra balls ^^

Do you fight Lugia first in SilverSoul? Wish I picked that one just to mix up things a tiny bit.

you just get lugia later methinks but at a higher level! which is slightly annoying for the EV trainers...

That didn't answer my question really. I know I get Lugia later in HeartGold but I don't know about Silver and SoulSilver. Is still the same order or is it Lugia first then Ho-oH?

yeah basically its the opposite and I think you go to where you would expect to find them normally but in a different order. Silver - lugia(whatever level -40?),- ho-oh (70) and gold - vice versa

That didn't answer my question really. I know I get Lugia later in HeartGold but I don't know about Silver and SoulSilver. Is still the same order or is it Lugia first then Ho-oH?

No offence, but the Pokemon on the front of the box should be evidence enough which you fight first.

No offence, but the Pokemon on the front of the box should be evidence enough which you fight first.

There is nothing wrong with a bit of harmless questioning..

on another another @ serebii: was trying to surf around on your forums and I think its being slammed caus it is so slow to loaadd

If its the same as the original games, you don't actually have to fight either of them. I never actually saw Lugia in silver version.

If its the same as the original games, you don't actually have to fight either of them. I never actually saw Lugia in silver version.

In this remake you can't face the elite 4 until you fight your versions Legendary.

Damn. I was hoping to go through the whirl islands at my own pace. I never really liked that area, which is perhaps why I never went after lugia in silver.

Damn. I was hoping to go through the whirl islands at my own pace. I never really liked that area, which is perhaps why I never went after lugia in silver.

I loved lugia from the original! sleek looking bird unlike the giant fire chicken! that and ice beam psychic on it was teh sex

Whirl Islands is much easier here. Take the top right cave and follow the top path and you'll get there in no time

This week is going to be spent collecting all the gym leaders numbers and training my ass off for Red. Had a sneak peak at his levels, what the flying fuck?

Lost at the fourth trainer in the Elite Four. Stupid Houndoom one hit K.O.d my entire team. Muk and Umbreon gave some trouble as well since they used minimize and some other evasion move and as result depleted half of the PP of everyone. I defeated Muk with struggle. And Machamp was super effective against everyone on the team. My team is between 39-42 and don't think I will try again before at least 45-47.

I was playing HeartGold on the bus today when a cute girl behind me asked me what I was playing. I wasn't going to tell her I played Pokemon and I couldn't think of a good excuse so quickly so I ended up saying nothing and shut down the ds in a hurry. Trust me, she didn't talk to me again...