NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Arragaun

Who else finds it difficult to get a job?

I just wish I could be full time eployed a place where somebody needed my kind of art. It's only been 6 months since I left school, though...

Not going too badly then. You should try local government, like at your town hall or something...

My dad was a freelance calligrapher and that was cool.

I can't get a job, well I could if I wanted. If I did though I'd get paid £3.50 an hour, work all day Saturday, get abused by the older workers and it would suck. Everyone who works at that polace have moved. I'm hoping to get a job at a new cafe that is opening as I know someone who works there, I doubt I'll get it though, I'm only 14.

In a few months when I'm 16 I'll try to get a job. I would like to work in a place like Starbucks of GameStop. A place with tips would also be good...

In a few months when I'm 16 I'll try to get a job. I would like to work in a place like Starbucks of GameStop. A place with tips would also be good...

the best places ever to work (pay wise) are phones shops! I applied to Orange, and they said they would give you between 5 and 8 percent of sales, depending on the score on the secret shopper. and you get really good pay, like 5+ per hour. but its like almost IMPOSSIBLE to get a job there.

I get about £25 tipps every month or so. At my pub, we put it in a jar and share it out every month (thought its normally about every seven weeks lol, lazy bastard boss) which isnt bad...but some people make £25 a night!!!

I'd love a job where it wasnt the same thing...shift after shift. It CAN be fun, depending who is doing the shift with me.

If you can afford not to have a job, then dont. Jobs arent fun, but then again i wouldnt have the cash to have fun without the job (if offers was still here he would crack some prostitute joke.... :weep: )

I get about 15 quid a week nowadays on my huddersfield free newspaper round, i work 2 days a week so it aint bad really, good money because i get around 80 quid a month (another 20 from my gran nd mum combined)

Stick at it, I was job hunting a year until I got a job at Tesco which I really enjoy and has great pay and rewards. Just make a decent enough CV and post it everywhere.

If you can afford not to have a job, then dont. Jobs arent fun, but then again i wouldnt have the cash to have fun without the job (if offers was still here he would crack some prostitute joke.... :weep: )

Once again, I love my job, which is good cause I need goodness in my life right now. But my job at Woolies wasn't too bad, as the people there rocked. Seems to be the same with most people - jobs suck but the people rock. Keeps you busy and keeps you in money. I'd rather work than get benefits.

Sign in to follow this