NEurope
Jamba

Another Uber-Games Clearout!!!

Hey guys! I'm clearing out all of my retro games and they're all up for sale!

I'll be adding to the list over the next few days. Please PM me if you want to make any direct offers as I would be happy to sell to anyone here at the right price ;)

There's N64, SNES, GB colour, NES, Master System and Sega Saturn games an accessories. There'll also be Transformers and LEGO stuff up for grabs 'n all :bouncy:

*awaits a call from Rez*

Here's a link to my eBay profile, so go nuts!

He will be adding to it though, I'm guessing you're uploading it all by format or something Jamba? so first N64 next... something else :P probably the best way to do it tbh, uploading multiple eBay auctions can be tedious. :/

Might look into the Saturn, never did get round to playing one.

Might look into the Saturn, never did get round to playing one.

..if it means anything to you (and I'm sure it doesn't :heh:), my recent experience and impressions of the saturn can be found here!

I'd definitely be interested in some of the Saturn stuff depending on what you have/others don't want.

Ah ok... just finishing up listing my SNES stuff. I'll put up the Saturn stuff as there seems to be a lot of interest. And Will if you do want any thing I'm sure that I can just give it to you in Ealing!

No Majoras Mask cartridge? =(

Tell me about it... it was a dark day. I still have NO idea what happened the cart! *sad panda*

Good call! Perhaps even over a few tasty beverages!

Definitely, I've been completely rubbish about that haven't I!

Haha it's ok, we've only been working at the same place/living in close proximity of each other for what, 6 months now? One day we'll get it sorted. :)

I've put in a few bids, will keep an eye. If i wind up winning games without the consoles then i have a problem lol

Bid on a few of the Saturn games I don't have as well as the SNES, about time I owned one.

hah! the "box only"s are actually selling! whoever thought of putting those up for auction too must be a very attractive genius girl :grin:

hah! the "box only"s are actually selling! whoever thought of putting those up for auction too must be a very attractive genius girl :grin:

Yes, yes :p

Ok so the Master System stuff is up and I'll start putting up the NES stuff tomorrow. Might need a new set of eyes in a bit...

*dies*

Currently a £4.20 bid on the box and manuals for Majora's Mask...

What the ****?!

Well having the box will boost the price of a cartridge only game quite a bit so it's probably worth paying the extra for it. Or maybe they're just a collector.

Currently a £4.20 bid on the box and manuals for Majora's Mask...

What the ****?!

...very attractive genius girl i say! :grin:

I just won Mario 64 and Goldeneye! Unfortunately didn't win the N64, so now i have two new paperweights :p Will have to try and get one from elsewhere.

Hey man that's some cracking stuff you've got there! Can't believe the lack of interest for Golden Eye tbh, you can't get it on anything else apart from the N64, not virtual console not nuffink.

I'll be sorting you out with some combined shipping right there pal. You did request an invoice for it right?

Also the NES stuff is going on tonight ppl so I'll be officially DOA tomorrow :S

Hey up mate, iv won 2 items so far, starfox and zelda on the snes. Im still looking at a couple of things though, il let you know when im done ^^

Interesting prices on some of these. Whats the condition of da LEGOZ and what is it?

Hey man that's some cracking stuff you've got there! Can't believe the lack of interest for Golden Eye tbh, you can't get it on anything else apart from the N64, not virtual console not nuffink.

I know, both went silly cheap! Do look forward to playing them :bouncy:

Will sort out payment and delivery soon, just want to see if you put anything else up that i want if that's ok? :)

I'll be sorting you out with some combined shipping right there pal. You did request an invoice for it right?

Also the NES stuff is going on tonight ppl so I'll be officially DOA tomorrow :S

Yeah but so many of them seem to be around thats why its not that much...I got a copy for like a fiver recently.