NEurope
Guest Jordan

To forum, bye.

Hi NE.

I've been here for nearly 9 years now, there's been up and downs. Good times and bad times. And, i've decided to leave N-Europe. I can't stay here any more. I feel like a loose cog, i'm not really needed in staff decisions, i'm not particularly liked by forum members (and trust me, it gets to me.) and over the last 2 months or so i've had the worst time of my entire life. I'm in a hole and every time i manage to get a footing or i can see the top i just slide back down again. Today really topped it off, and i've had enough of everything. Live isn't worth living without it and now i know its gone. I am a stupidly emotional guy, i always have been. And right now, i'm jabbering off bull shit. To cut it short, thanks for being here NE, RE or CE even. I might come back one day, I don't know. But i'm about to delete my own account... So.

This might come off as complete melodrama, but i don't know if i'll see tomorrow at the moment. Wish me luck.

Bloody hell, Jordan. I think someone in Shetland had better go check up on him. :s

... I think this is the first topic on this forum I've physically done the "facepalm" motion.

Might be for the best hope you have a new beginning with happiness again :)

... I think this is the first topic on this forum I've physically done the "facepalm" motion.

You've never gone into the music thread then?

Ciao Jordan!

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Snap. This has to be comment of the month, maybe year.

Truth be told, no I don't. Does that topic contain loads of bullshit too?

Yes.The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Two words, Lady Gaga.

Tbh, the first time I noticed this thread it was Haden who had the last post so I thought nothing of it... he comes and goes all the time. :wink:

a 2-month bad spell? You've got plenty of time to work through whatever problems you might be going through and good luck with that

Oh dear god.

I don't know if I should laugh and call it childish or if i should feel sympathetic because he's got deep issues. Breaking out of a long term relationship is hard but i can't help but feel as though he's over reacting a bit, but then again i don't know his situation.

It's tough moments that build our character, hopefully he'll back stronger, more mature and ready to go again.

Find it strange that he said he was unliked on the boards. Never thought he was unpopular? i was never a big fan of him but still

Whats going on?

Letty left Jordan recently, and snce then he's been having a hard time of it.

I'm sure it's not just Letty leaving that's making you feel bad Jordan, but you cannot self-harm/kill yourself or whatever you choose to do based solely on her leaving you. It would cruel beyond belief.

Just a word of warning, in case you were thinking of doing so.

awww bye bye Jordan. I'd give you a man hug but i can't, doesn't seem like you'd want one either.

Bad times. Dont know why people dont like him :S. Seems like a cool guy to me. He'll be back.

10/10

I'm actually genuinely saddened by this :( Jordan... I know you've been having a bad time of things recently and although myself and others can't comprehend exactly how bad you must be feeling right now, that doesn't mean that you should be considering doing anything stupid.

None of us have control over your actions though so I can only hope that at the very least for the sake of yourself and your family that you aren't gonna do anything irrational.

You're a decent guy Jordan, so please start acting like one...

What exactly is the point of quitting a forum?

Tbh, the first time I noticed this thread it was Haden who had the last post so I thought nothing of it... he comes and goes all the time. :wink:

I am glad you have such an interest in me, I wish I could say it was a mutual interest!