NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Noku

Two other exclusive Wii HVS titles @ E3

I've never heard anything about a trilogy, they said they wanted to do a sequel, even before they had a publisher, because they had a few things (vehicles, 60 FPS, ect.) that they wanted to do, but ran out of time.

Maybe i've dreamed it then... Could've sworn they referred to a second and third game.

High Voltage Software, Inc., the independent developer behind the upcoming Wii first-person shooter The Conduit, today announced that it will host a booth at next month’s Electronics Entertainment Expo (E3), where visitors will have a chance to play the studio’s latest title. The company has chosen E3 as the venue to debut a previously unannounced IP behind closed doors to select media representatives.

“2009 is already shaping up to be a groundbreaking year for this studio,†said Kerry J. Ganofsky, CEO and founder of High Voltage Software. “The release of The Conduit is just around the corner and there is more to come. We feel that E3 is the perfect opportunity to show off our hard work and give a taste of our very latest project.â€

“I won’t say much about our new property until we unveil it at E3,†said Eric Nofsinger, Chief Creative Officer of High Voltage Software. “But I can guarantee that we are continuing to push our technology to the absolute limit in order to deliver experiences that are beyond jaw-dropping.â€

High Voltage Software’s booth will be located in the first row of the West Hall, Booth 4500. 2009 marks the first year for High Voltage Software as an E3 exhibitor. Booth hours will match those of the trade show, from Tuesday, June 2, through Thursday, June 4. Visitors at the booth will have a chance to play the final version of The Conduit, which is scheduled for release on the Nintendo Wii on June 23. The Conduit received a number of awards at last year’s E3, including Best Overall Wii Game from IGN.com and Gametrailers.com.

Stop it, guys. Just stop it.

I got excited by new first person shooter then i found out HVS is somehow linked to the conduit ?then i quite frankly didn't give a fuck.

I got excited by new first person shooter then i found out HVS is somehow linked to the conduit ?then i quite frankly didn't give a fuck.

What do you have against them?

Hmmmm, this is the first game they have made that will release publicly right? The graphics look good for a wii game but the art just looks completely basic.

Where as a game like mad world had almost amazing art but with terrible gameplay decisions.

(mad world and conduit are published by sega right ?)

Hmmmm, this is the first game they have made that will release publicly right? The graphics look good for a wii game but the art just looks completely basic.

Where as a game like mad world had almost amazing art but with terrible gameplay decisions.

I don't recall any poor 'gameplay decisions' in Madworld? Or were you refering to the movie (which, admittedly, had no gameplay decisions because it was a film)

And HVS have released plenty of games. By their own admission HVS are known for licensed product, where they've been up against the wall- developing with tight timescales and a tighter budget. The Conduit has been developed with fairer (internally decided) conditions, HVS are passionate about it, they're putting THE VAST MAJORITY of Wii developers to shame here, and if nothing else deserve fair, unbiased opinion- not the predjudice you're showing.

Or have you played The Conduit?

What strange negativity. I have madworld and have played all the way through. A great story, interesting and fun gameplay, superb boss fights, loads of style and great artistic direction, all in all a great game. There were some minor flaws, but overall very good indeed.

As for The Conduit, that looks superb and according to most playtests is shaping up to be something really good.

Not a hater, just not a fan.

Again, have you even played any of their games?

Sign in to follow this