NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Coolness Bears

Breakfast! (or another equally unimaginative title that lacks any wit!)

Twas..the night before last,

And in Coolness' house. Not a creature was stirring. Except for a mouth...

CRUNCHING ON CHEERIO'S :grin:

26160863_ed01ead8de.jpg?v=0

Upon my 3rd mouthful of the Delicious O's I thought to myself and proudly held the spoon in the air. I could make a thread of this!

Okay so it phased me the other night that I go in weird circles of cereals. I eat only one for a few weeks (currently Cheerio's) then change again. :)

Last week it was those big Shredded Wheats and before that it was months of Weetabix! (or Tesco's wheat biscuit alternatives!)

It then struck me that I don't know what my fellow KNEE's have for their breakfast and whether I'm missing out on some Godly creation or cereal and wasting my time on these Cheerio's.

Now on the odd occasions I do have a runny boiled egg with toast but I'm not mad about fry ups! :o

Nothing arouses me more than a good bowl of cereal in the morning,that usually surfices. mmm....

I'm also one that if I wake up at say 10 I will have breakfast and like an hour later I will have lunch I have to stick to this otherwise the world WILL implode.

So what do YOU have for breakfast?

Do you enter weird patterns like one cereal for a few months or have several on the go? :D

Are you more of a leftovers from the night before person? or maybe a BIG fry up dudette!?

Or perhaps you don't have breakfast at all? :o

I have a regular breakfast schedule that I must stricly adhere to at all times. It involves having a bowl of rice crispies every morning when at work and if not at work, the I go for some Shreddies.

Yum.

Breakfast today was two slices of bread with jam on them

at 5:30 in the morning.

Don't talk to me about breakfast

Today I had some juice.

Don't really go for the whole breakfast thing - I can't really handle much food nowadays and theres never enough time!

I do the same as you Coolness. Theres a cycle involving Cheerios, CornFlakes, Shreddies, Rice Krispies and Toast. Incidentally I also am currently at the Cheerio stage of the breakfast cycle!

Breakfast, like coffee and sometimes lunch, is for the weak.

I skip it.

Edited by Ashley

I rarely eat cereal for breakfast as it really doesn't fill my stomach, plus it's not very healthy either (way too much sugar and salt in there apparently).

I usually eat two or three slices of bread, with tuna salad stuff and cream cheese (the one with garlic and herbs). Of course not on the same slice.

And either drink chocolate milk or orange juice.

Yeah I cycle between Rice Crispies and Cornflakes.

The Os get soggy after a couple of minutes and the taste is bad after 10 or so mouthfuls, so usually I end up Cheery ohing them into the bin.

There's no cereal that I like. I go in stages where I can have one cereal for a week or two and then it becomes horrible and I have to switch to another. Usually switch between Crunchy nut cornflakes and Jordan's country crisp. Occasionally I'll try something else that's in the cupboard.

I had Sultana Bran this morning (win) and I think there was more Sultana than there was Bran :P

I should add that all cereal is superior dry. None of this milk bollocks soggying my grain.

I used to eat breakfast in the morning. Now i can't stomach much at all :p

My breakfast is never set in stone, because it depends on where I am.

If it's an ordinary day, I'll either have 3 or 4 weetabixes in a bowl, covered with sugar and milk. Mmmm.

If I'm in a rush, I'll just have 3 or 4 lots of toast, so three or four breads toasted with butter. Mmm.

If it's a good day, then I'll do both of the above. I fucking love breakfast. :D

However, if I'm in Newport and my Mum feels like treating me, she'll sometimes make us fried eggs bread (french toast), lots of eeet. :D

EDIT: Do not forget the motherfucking teeeeeea.

I should add that all cereal is superior dry. None of this milk bollocks soggying my grain.

That is sacrilage.

You can't have cornflakes without Ice cold milk. It's like Ant without Dec, Clark without Lois, Ross without Rachel.....IT JUST DOESN'T WORK!

Crunchy Nut is great!

Also I have a bowl of cereal every evening before I go to sleep! :D

When on Holida is changes though, I like a continental breakfast complete with croissant. Yum!

I do the same as you Coolness. Theres a cycle involving Cheerios, CornFlakes, Shreddies, Rice Krispies and Toast. Incidentally I also am currently at the Cheerio stage of the breakfast cycle!

*High Five*

Except I love Milk on my Cereal! I eat it really quick so they don't get soggy! :D

Though I also like it RAW! (as it were)

Breakfast, like coffee and sometimes lunch, is for the weak.

I skip it.

Haha!

b...b...b..but breakfast is the most important meal of the day...

*waggles his finger*

:p

I had Sultana Bran this morning (win) and I think there was more Sultana than there was Bran :P

YES! YES! YES! I used to have that all the time. Thanks for reminding me. Except mine was more bran than Sultana's so I quickly rectified that with my sultana pot.

Rice Krispies FTW! They have to be soggy though.

ricekrispies.jpg

Num Num Num.

2) Weetabix

3) Weetos

My breakfast is never set in stone, because it depends on where I am.

If it's an ordinary day, I'll either have 3 or 4 weetabixes in a bowl, covered with sugar and milk. Mmmm.

If I'm in a rush, I'll just have 3 or 4 lots of toast, so three or four breads toasted with butter. Mmm.

If it's a good day, then I'll do both of the above. I fucking love breakfast. :D

However, if I'm in Newport and my Mum feels like treating me, she'll sometimes make us fried eggs bread (french toast), lots of eeet. :D

EDIT: Do not forget the motherfucking teeeeeea.

Yes Flinky. :yay: Breakfast is awesome!

About the Tea I always forget the Tea. I ask for it reguarly but I must have tea block or something as I NEVER drink it. I've forgetten each time. I don't think I've had a cup this year as a result!

I been having Coco Pops for breakfast since Year 7, as far back as I remember. Sometimes I would go for Frosted Shreddies but I always went back to Coco Pops.

Nowadays though if I can't get Coco Pops because of no money, I don't have anything, or if I have them, peaches in a small pot.

I been having Coco Pops for breakfast since Year 7, as far back as I remember. Sometimes I would go for Frosted Shreddies but I always went back to Coco Pops.

Nowadays though if I can't get Coco Pops because of no money, I don't have anything, or if I have them, peaches in a small pot.

Unhh Coco Pops are magical!

Usually I have a decent mug full of black tea, complete with a peanut butter and jam toastie. Keeps me going pretty well.

I very rarely eat breakfast. In fact I usually wake up feeling as if eating anything will make me feel sick, so unless I force myself to do so I don't usually eat anything until at least noon.

At the moment I'm having Brie and Bacon sandwiches in the morning. Very very tasty and a good way to start the day. Tend to, like others, stick to one thing for a fair while and then go onto something else. Other things I like:

Clusters

Boiled Egg + Soldiers

Scrambled Egg on Toast

Sausage/Bacon and Egg sandwich

I think thats probably about it, probably my favourite meal of the day!

Breakfast for me depends on what is in the house. If there is ample amount of fruit, and a decent variety at that, I'll make a fruit salad and put some biopot yoghurt stuff on it. Soooooo tasty. Reminds me I need to go and get some fruit and yoghurt to start eating that again. At the moment, I eat a bagel, cut in half and smeared with cream cheese (love these now. Always look forward to waking up and eating this) and that is followed by a bowl of frosties/whatever is in the cupboard.

I don't drink tea or coffee and don't really need that caffeine kick to get me up in the morning so I normally don't drink anything unless there's either orange juice, mango juice or cranberry juice. I have been known when going to Uni to pick up a flapjack (a raspberry one) for breakfast as it's quick and filling.

I don't normally have a proper breakfast. Today I had three slices of bread with chocolate spread. Normally I skip brekkie or buy some stuff down the shop.

I often have some cereals late at night (fact: about the same time as people in East Asia are having breakfast lulz), this pertains to only what cereals are in the pantry at that moment in the time and space continuum.

Sign in to follow this