NEurope
Kirkatronics

I am penguinophobic

What are your views on them?

For now im trying to stay neutral, but do disagree with the sysem which is used to decide who gets in. Its too easy for people without jobs or a future to get in, other countrie use a points system, or require you to have a trade before you enter.

I think we need to be more like Australia, the UK is now so bloody scared of offending anyone these days that we let any old todger in.

We allow to many people to come here and milk tax benefits and government handouts. I swear some people come to this country just to milk the free health care, its not on.

Don't get me wrong, I've nothing against anyone who comes here with a trade, or genuine qualification who hopes to partake in work and tax paying. Just those who come over and take take take, without giving.

Nothing against Immigrants at all, the systems that deal with them are the problem. Our Immigration and Benefits policies need a massive overhaul in my opinion. If we addressed the core issues properly there wouldn't be any reason to be against it.

I think we need to be more like Australia, the UK is now so bloody scared of offending anyone these days that we let any old todger in.

We allow to many people to come here and milk tax benefits and government handouts. I swear some people come to this country just to milk the free health care, its not on.

Don't get me wrong, I've nothing against anyone who comes here with a trade, or genuine qualification who hopes to partake in work and tax paying. Just those who come over and take take take, without giving.

Clearly, you've never met anyone 'milking' the state. It's fucking miserable, and for most people the only thing worse is where they came from.

Clearly, you've never met anyone 'milking' the state. It's fucking miserable, and for most people the only thing worse is where they came from.

Obviously there is two sides of the story, clearly there is those in poverty and scraping the bottom of the barrel. And then those living the high life on government benefits.

that's not possible! I'm sorry, but if you honestly think you can live 'the high life' on benefits by just turning up in the country, you need your head checked out.

that's not possible! I'm sorry, but if you honestly think you can live 'the high life' on benefits by just turning up in the country, you need your head checked out.

I mean people fraudulently applying for benefits they do not deserve, or scamming the system. I didn't make that clear before, but thats what I meant by milking. Not just seeking help and applying for benefits within the law.

Two links I found quickly on the bbc, these people I'm against.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/kent/4855892.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/oxfordshire/4944460.stm

Though I probably do need my head checked.

Nothing wrong with immigrants everyone in the UK has a immigrant in thier family ancestry at some point and Im sure there were anti immigrationm(or not thier type round here mentality) people back then too.

I think there should be set limits as to how many people we can take a year. And a points system like Australia and New Zealand.

Or if the country is really that full that the gurkhas can stay then why are we letting anyone else in? My opionion is until they gurkhas can stay not one more person should be allowed in.

Its the milkers who really grind my gears as well. And the ones who come in and replace the British worker in thier current job just because they are "cheaper". I got replaced in a roofing company where i used to work by a Polish immigrant just because he was cheaper. Its these kinds of immigrants that i dis-like.

The ones who i'm not fussed on are the ones coming over skilled and filling jobs that no British worker wants. It serves our right for not going for a job just because "we don't want to do it". In this current financial climate, take what-ever is going.

And i don't mind the ones who bring work with them via a trade/shop.

We should limit the ones who can come in, and stop the ones coming in who are coming in to replace the British Worker.

I think I may have gotten in to a little trouble last time I took part in this debate, otherwise I'd post my feelings now. Let's just say it really does depend.

If you're from a country that's part of the commonwealth its a piece of piss to get into Australia, you don't need a job before hand you can even apply online. Takes about 30 seconds.

If you're from a country that's part of the commonwealth its a piece of piss to get into Australia, you don't need a job before hand you can even apply online. Takes about 30 seconds.

How much crack have you been smoking this morning?????

Lots clearly :rolleyes:Link Me

A working holiday is not really immigration though is it. Its exactly that a holiday. You are expected to go back home. :rolleyes:

The idea of the nation state is out dated.

Labelling people only serves enforce the idea of the 'other'. We're all human...

...except for the dirty immigrants, of course. I'm joking. They aren't all dirty.

Seriously, I'm joking. Save the Human.

Once you get a job you get them to sponsor you for permanent citizenship.

Its really not that easy trust me. Its just not.

Its the milkers who really grind my gears as well. And the ones who come in and replace the British worker in thier current job just because they are "cheaper". I got replaced in a roofing company where i used to work by a Polish immigrant just because he was cheaper. Its these kinds of immigrants that i dis-like.

The ones who i'm not fussed on are the ones coming over skilled and filling jobs that no British worker wants. It serves our right for not going for a job just because "we don't want to do it". In this current financial climate, take what-ever is going.

And i don't mind the ones who bring work with them via a trade/shop.

We should limit the ones who can come in, and stop the ones coming in who are coming in to replace the British Worker.

Well if that is 100% why you were replaced in your job then your employer is the asshole and is exactly why you should not work for them.

Well if that is 100% why you were replaced in your job then your employer is the asshole and is exactly why you should not work for them.

Maybe so but you cant really be fussy when it comes to jobs.

The idea of the nation state is out dated.

Labelling people only serves enforce the idea of the 'other'. We're all human...

...except for the dirty immigrants, of course. I'm joking. They aren't all dirty.

Seriously, I'm joking. Save the Human.

Bam, right here. Why do we have more right than them to this land? Why should the guy suffer just because he was born over there? Those who flee where they came from should be welcomed with open arms as a token of human goodness.

Bam, right here. Why do we have more right than them to this land? Why should the guy suffer just because he was born over there? Those who flee where they came from should be welcomed with open arms as a token of human goodness.

Ok then you pay for them. And good look with sharia law. If you give human goodness do you expect it to be returned? Or are you happy to give it and then get royaly shit on when they just do what they want?

Ok then you pay for them. And good look with sharia law. If you give human goodness do you expect it to be returned? Or are you happy to give it and then get royaly shit on when they just do what they want?

If you fight do you expect not to be fought back against? Human goodness is not what is wrong with the world.

KILL ALL DEM SPOOKS!

If you fight do you expect not to be fought back against? Human goodness is not what is wrong with the world.

KILL ALL DEM SPOOKS!

No human goodness is not what is wrong with this world. But it will also not solve the worlds problems.