NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
kyletherobot

Help with a D-link wireless router

im having difficulties, well i just plain cant do it, getting my D-Link DSL-G604T wireless router getting connected to my wanadoo BB connection, i only want a wired connection as the wireless is for the xbox360 next week. i have all the settings that i need like the VPI and VCI etc. but i cant get access to the configuration pages to input all that rubbish (i think the IP address is 198.162.1.1, but im probably wrong) in the local area connection bit (the one with the two computer screens) its says that the line is connected and there is data transfer although very little of it is being recieved. if anyone needs any more info to try and help me out ill reply as quickly as possible, does anyone know any step by step guide places for complete idiots like myself? anyway, any help would be much appreciated, thanks a lot :)

I have a D-Link one and by turning '4x' mode OFF it worked fine, give that a shot.

I have a D-link G604-T too....

...Apparently the only way to get it to work is by using the Australian patch of some sort.

Considering this was over 8 months ago, I think the guy probably got it working...

Sign in to follow this