NEurope
ReZourceman

Bloody Slash - An N-Europe Horror Story

Rules

No double posting.

One to Two paragraphi per person, per post.

Horror story related. Starring N-Europe Members.

30 minute time limit between posts.

Be resepctive of other peoples plot elements. Do not completely ignore or retcon someone elses plot point the second they post e.g.

Jaysevens hand fell off.

Jayseven was shocked to see he was just dreaming when his hand fell off, and it was in fact, still on the end of his wrist.

Go!

Edited by ReZourceman

Side note: N-Europe Playground. And doesn't the thread starter usually begin this? ;)

So shocked that he decided on popping out to the local, but on the way out he had a sudden change of heart and suddenly......................his conscience came into play.

Side note: N-Europe Playground. And doesn't the thread starter usually begin this? ;)

Playground is a bit too....underexposed, I saw this as much more a whole-of-community gathering and healthy, rich experience that we can enjoy together, here in the open-ness of gen pop. I hope those with power can accept this as good reasoning.

Also I'm too awesome to start it. (Happily will, but I'm sure others would jump at the chance too) : peace::heh::)

Playground is a bit too....underexposed, I saw this as much more a whole-of-community gathering and healthy, rich experience that we can enjoy together, here in the open-ness of gen pop. I hope those with power can accept this as good reasoning.

Also I'm too awesome to start it. (Happily will, but I'm sure others would jump at the chance too) : peace::heh::)

Well in a way, you started above in the opening paragraph. I just carried on.

ahhh and yet.. it's a game so it belongs in the playground. :blank:

and stop calling this gen-pop. n-e isnt a prison ~ no matter how much you and jay want it to be O_o

...plus from the title i thought you were going to be telling us about an unpleasant trip to the doctors you had to take recently :o

You....you think this is a game? Is this a game to you? This ain't no game. Its not supposed to be fun....

It was a dark and scary night on the Emo Palace and Jayseven's hand had just popped off. As he stood there entertained by this improbability, suddenly...

Edited by Shino

It was a dark and scary knight on the Emo Palace and Jayseven's hand had just popped off. As he stood there entertained by this improbability, suddenly...

Haggis flew in, smashing through the priceless stained glass window, riding a rocket. Then he died.

One day a rogue user crept silently in the forum of N Europe. He slowly and silently moved past the silhouette of the arguing figures of Other Consoles and Wii Discussion. He slid forward to the distant light and was taken aback when out of nowhere he heard coughing, at his feet lay Handheld Online Discussion dying alone.

The murderer had no time for this he moved further towards the light. Suddenly a figure blocked the light and apprehended his path. Private Trades showed our protaganist his wares a PS3 some Xbox 360 games a jar with a funny smell in, but time was short! Private Trades was shoved to the floor the man now strode forward knife in hand.

N Europe Playground stood at his masters side smiling up into the beaming light of users. Then pain, then darkness. N Europe Playground slid to the floor dagger in its back. The master at his former deputy and then turned to the murderer.

"Rez my peon you have served me well"

Rez looked back up "Gen Chit Chat my master this is just the beginning soon all boards will serve this board"

Then N Europe Playground leapt back to life and began stalking them! And killed or else you will Die with a shotgun.

Edited by Haden

Oi cunts.

My story isn't finished. What the fuck happened to Jayseven, forced to deal with Haggis' death?

Jayseven over come with the loss of his hand and a vague tingling relating to haggis's death stumbled outside to find one of the strangest sights he had ever seen.

; Mary Magdalene washing her breasts for her lover. Her lover didn't want to be unclean. She screamed and dropped the soap when she spotted Jay goggling her, carrying Haggis' dead body over his shoulder, and cried, "-

Suddenly, Jimbob came into the room branding a knife and a mystery box containing ashes. Jay stopped goggling Mary Magdalene, dropped the body of Haggis and stared at the face of Jimbob. He was confused.........

Because Jimbob's features were all accentuated and overexagerated, like he was a character from an anime film.

Jay, perturbed by this horrific creature, fired laserbeams from his eyes, disintegrating the animebob where it stood, screeching, "I will not. I WILL NOT! I am your fairy, I am your guardian!".

Mary Magdalene, thouroughly confused, asked;

"But what about the tiberium?!"

Everyone present turned around to stare. Were we really in a Command and Conquer game? All evidence points to: Yes.

When Brian Mcoy strode in as GDI Commander and announced;

"Mcoy has decided that he wishes to partake in this Story in the First Person view"

Before anyone knew it, Mcoy spoke for the first time in First person.

But this was never recorded or indeed noticed as right as he opened his mouth to speak his head exploded.

"Cunt." said Mary Magdalen, clutching a smoking revolver in both hands. Unperturbed that she was now a murderer.

"I'll repeat myself. What about the tiberium?"