NEurope
Kirkatronics

Kids Cartoons

I know exactly what you mean. Even as a kid I knew it was going to leave me scarred for the rest of my life and yet I couldn't turn away!

Anyone remember Oscar's Orchestra? :)

I had them all on video =]

Dude, you're an actual God to me. Those were some of my favourite shows as a kid. Rockoooo's modern liiiife. :D

Freakazoid..Chimpanzee.

Also, The Hurricanes, The Real Ghostbusters, The Back to the Future Cartoon, Sharkey and George and Biker Mice from Mars were some of my favourites. So many more, though. :D

Biker Mice from Mars *guitar choon*

Biker Mice From Mars *guitar choon* :D

And now I hate myself for forgetting these.

The Tick was hands down the funniest kids show broadcasted.

Rocko´s was also very funny, I remember being very confused when I found out that some of my friends were not allowed to watch it when I was younger, looking at it now I partially understand :Þ

Oxigen_Waste you put as all to shame! I can't believe I forgot those. :o

I've also realised I've watched too many cartoons. @___@

Dude, you're an actual God to me. Those were some of my favourite shows as a kid. Rockoooo's modern liiiife. :D

Freakazoid..Chimpanzee.

Also, The Hurricanes, The Real Ghostbusters, The Back to the Future Cartoon, Sharkey and George and Biker Mice from Mars were some of my favourites. So many more, though. :D

Biker Mice from Mars *guitar choon*

Biker Mice From Mars *guitar choon* :D

STORM TIME IS COMING TO YOU TODAY.

Oxigen_Waste you put as all to shame! I can't believe I forgot those. :o

I've also realised I've watched too many cartoons. @___@

Dont say such things :'(

It cant happen!

STORM TIME IS COMING TO YOU TODAY.

Oooo Yeeeah! :D

Hehe, one of my favourite cartoons. Also, did anyone used to watch I am Weasel?

Oh Flinky I have watched that yeah! Not that much though but I quick google reminded me of what it is! :)

I had them all on video =]

you are my new hero. Well you would be if you still had them! :p

Dont say such things :'(

It cant happen!

Oh don't worry I'm not going to stop! : peace:

I'd Just realised I'd watched more than I'd realised or would have remembered like The Tick and Argggh monsters! :D

Watching cartoons is built with in me!

TaleSpin

Darkwing Duck

The Hurricanes

Poddington Peas

Tiny Toons (And the Game was awesome)

Edited by fex

Darkwing Duck

Heh I remember that one...

'Dark-Wing-Duck! let's get dan-ger-ous! Dark-Wing-Duck!'

:heh:

I've decided to take "Lets get dangerous" as my own personal motto.

Plus I live about 45 mins from a place called poddington. I may have to research into whether or not that's where the show is from.

Sonic SatAM was much better. Notice how the sun literally shines out of his arse at the end of the intro:

ha that;s what My avator is :)

Possibly the only modern day cartoon show I watched and enjoyed was Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. It had a unique art style and more importantly wasn't shit.

Back in the day, it was the likes of Dexter's Lab, Powerpuff Girls, I Am Weasel, Sonic SatAM and Sonic Underground (blergh), Catdog (Shocked that it hasn't come up before now!) and many others. Cartoon Network was like crack cocaine for me as a kid. Shame it's shit now ;_;

2 Stupid Dogs has always given me inspiration to bet on 14 Red at the Roulette Table, sometimes it works.

Possibly the only modern day cartoon show I watched and enjoyed was Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. It had a unique art style and more importantly wasn't shit.

Back in the day, it was the likes of Dexter's Lab, Powerpuff Girls, I Am Weasel, Sonic SatAM and Sonic Underground (blergh), Catdog (Shocked that it hasn't come up before now!) and many others. Cartoon Network was like crack cocaine for me as a kid. Shame it's shit now ;_;

Hey, I loved that show and expressed my love for it, approximately 20 posts back. It was such a huge party of my childhood, how could I have missed it out

Did they ever find her? Sneaky slut.

Edited by Goafer

OMJ! :o

I almost forgot! I don't think this has been mentioned yet!?

THE MYSTERIOUS CITIES OF GOLD! :grin:

First brought to my attention by the awesome Mr. Odwin! (I think) :yay:

I think I posted it earlier. Never too much Mysterious Cities of Gold though! I used to have a video (betamax!) when I was younger that was taped off the TV. It had been recorded over so much that most of it was just clips and sections of shows. I think that theme tune was on there. Either way, that tune is one of my very early memories. Along with:

And has no one posted this yet?

If no one has, shame on you all!

Edited by Goafer

Let's also not forget Ulysses 31 and Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors! Also brought to you by that dirty frog, Jean Chalopin.

I used to watch this alone early in the morning.

It's an example of that surrealism I feel when I reflect on old CN shows.

My God... Just... I've been avoiding this thread and now I know why - the nostalgia is IMMENSE!

Main points; Rude Dog and the Dweebs - man... one of my earliest memories is me sulking in the kitchen not wanting to wear my hearing aids, wailing and everything, then my mum tells me that this show is about to start, and of course our volume control was 'broken' so I had to wear them in order to watch.

Pirates of Dark Water... One of my birthdays my best friend gave me a figurine of the main dude. I used to make that dude play with King Arthur (from another cartoon show on the other channel). I couldn't've been much older than 10, and one of my earliest dreams taht I remember is where my entire corridor is lined with figurines from the show and other shows, all in their packaging. I was sad when I woke up.

Aah! Real Monsters epitomises saturday (or sunday?) morning TV. It was pretty much teh ONLY show me and my sister agreed was worth watching.

Rocko's Modern Life

was a channel 4 sunday one, I think? Just... so weird. Does TV still cater for mental children?

Oscar's Orchestra -- was that the one with the flying piano? I hated that. Muchly. I think I remember crappy mcdonald's toys for it too.

Just... arg. I wonder if these shows are really worth re-watching? I tried re-watching Thundercats, and it was impossible to enjoy it without being high.

(anyone remember Valiant? It appeared like a lame moral story with knights and horses, but I think I still watched it anyway...)

My God... Just... I've been avoiding this thread and now I know why - the nostalgia is IMMENSE!

Oscar's Orchestra -- was that the one with the flying piano? I hated that. Muchly. I think I remember crappy mcdonald's toys for it too.

Yes it is! :p I use to really like it. :D

Though I'd sit down and watch anything!

I still do... Snog, Marry or avoid anyone? :p (Don't worry that's not a cartoon!)

I think it depends on the Cartoon as to whether it is worth watching now. Some seem really bad and you are like I WATCHED THAT?

And others do stand the test of time. :)

Also the nostalgia in this thread is making me want to watch them all again and even the ones I haven't watched!