NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Triple_C

Pokemon

I started playing pokemon on my Gameboy, and couldn't stop! All those years thinking it was crap, wasted!

I will never forget Pokemon Red, it was simply a hugely engrossing and addictive game. Shame I never got all 151 Pokemon...

At least it was possible to catch them all back then without cheat carts, haha!!

Speaking of cheats, does anyone remember that glitch that allowed you to get 99 of any item? I remember using it on rare candy and master balls. Those were the days :)

Go to the Coffee bloke with the item you want multiplied 6th in your list. Then fly to Cinibar and surf up & down the East shore until you find a Missingno.

Pokemon Red was one of the best gaming experiences i think i've had.

At the time Pokemon was one of a kind (still is really) and a truely unique, magical game. Fantastic absorbing gameplay, characters (the pokemon) etc...

Coupled with the TV show etc... it was such a big thing to be part of and experience at the time!! Great memories of the game!!

I remember doing the missingno thing on my Blue cartridge. I also remember going to the Pokemon tour and getting Mew on my cartridge!

I also remember both my older and younger sister played it. Maybe you don't need bongos to encourage people who wouldn't normally play games.

I really did love the original Pokemon game, it was amazing how many people had it in my school seeing as it wasnt the biggest school for gaming.

Loved it, I had the Red version, my brother had the Blue version so we really did catch 'em all! I remember soending AGES getting my team up to level 100, but then never actually fought anyone else (not even my brother for some strange reason) so it seems a bit pointless when looking back, but it was fun at the time!

I had Pokemon Red and absolutely loved it. I caught all 150 pokemon, but not Mew (I never made it to one of those Pokemon Tours :weep: ). And seeing the pokemon you caught in glorious 3D on Pokemon Stadium was fantastic.

Ah, memories ...

I had Pokemon Red and absolutely loved it. I caught all 150 pokemon, but not Mew (I never made it to one of those Pokemon Tours :weep: ). And seeing the pokemon you caught in glorious 3D on Pokemon Stadium was fantastic.

Ah, memories ...

Same here; caught them all, except Mew!

Yeah the original Pokemon Stadium was pretty good (just for seeing pokemon in 3D and some of the mini games were kind of ok); though they have pretty much all been the same since; i just don't get it; we all know what pokemon game they should be developing!

On a pokemon Rev game, you could make a throwing gesture with the cotroller to launch your pokeball into the arena/catch a pokemon etc...

I loved the Poke' Rap!!

Ahhhhhh... here it goes...

SMTV will make ya poke' tough, wicky 9:25 every saturday, don't be a Jigglypuff!!

Ah Yeh!!

Aye, all those wasted hours trying to catch them all on pokemon blue, definantly one of my favourite games of all time.

I loved the Poke' Rap!!

Ahhhhhh... here it goes...

SMTV will make ya poke' tough, wicky 9:25 every saturday, don't be a Jigglypuff!!

Ah Yeh!!

And those Gary and Misty Poke battles Ant and Dec used to do! Quality, I'll always remember Gary's "Brian from Westlife" attack that floored Misty in one hit :lmao:

And those Gary and Misty Poke battles Ant and Dec used to do! Quality, I'll always remember Gary's "Brian from Westlife" attack that floored Misty in one hit :lmao:

Those poke' fights were hilarious!! especially the 'brian' one!!

Ant and Dec are absolute legends in my eyes :bow: :bow:

Pok'emon is the greatest! I am still a huge fan since... when did it first appear? In 1995 or something?

I loved red/blue/yellow (finished them an uncountable number of times) and Gold/Silver/Crystal were great sequels to the first. I think I clocked 400 hrs on my silver game O_o I cought all of the buggers except for Mew; never went on that Pok'e tour.

I don't like the new versions, Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, very much; I have them but I haven't got around to finishing them. I lost interest in the storyline too quickly. 251 Pok'emon is enough; the new ones are too crappy >_<

Like this blob, Swalot:

pkrs096.gif

Though, I really liked Torchic, so cute!

pkrs004.gif

Pok'emon is the greatest! I am still a huge fan since... when did it first appear? In 1995 or something?

I loved red/blue/yellow (finished them an uncountable number of times) and Gold/Silver/Crystal were great sequels to the first. I think I clocked 400 hrs on my silver game O_o I cought all of the buggers except for Mew; never went on that Pok'e tour.

Pokemon was released in Japan in 1996. It was released here in 1998.

I never went on that Poke tour either, but I can get Mew on Red/Blue anyway. Thank you Mew Glitch :smile:.

I got Mew on my Pokemon Yellow Cart, when Nintendo came down to the Trafford Centre. I enjoyed the first generation of games, I preferred Yellow. But I couldn't really get into the sequels at all.

I remember Red, only Pokemon game I really played.

Even if one of the main things I remember is a character saying 'I like shorts. They're easy and comfortable to wear!', before they started battling you. Ah, stupidity.

*ears prick up* Mew glitch? How? The truck myth was a fake though; but the truck itself was real.

rbspr151.png

(Sorry, I had to post a picture of Mew ^_^)

Sign in to follow this