NEurope
Goafer

Top Ten LEAST Favourite "Things"

now THAT's funny. :laughing:

Hahahah! You implying I'm immature. Outragous accusation and I won't stand for it.

PS BEWBS. teeheehee.

In no paticular order....

Jeremy Clarkson - Twat. I await the day he kills himself in one of his "I can speed because I'm jeremy clarkson" moods. Par-taaaaaaay.

Racism, Homophobia... So basically people so insecure about themselves that they feel the need to insult others.

Children screaming in restraunts and such. - I get the urge just to either go and stab them, or bitchslap the parents.

People that find it impossible to laugh at themselves - When it's funny, a joke at my expense can be hilarious. I don't get why people get so defensive over it.

Obsessive football fans - You know, the ones that think rioting is justified. Its a ball being kicked around on a pitch, how about getting a life?

Drunken Texts/Facebooking - I look back at them in the morning, and think "OMFG". My most recent one being "I LOVE THAT ORGASM" to a fellow forum member. *Shudder*

Two-faced-ness - If you dislike someone, don't beat around the bush and pretend to. Don't tell me "I hate that guy, he's such a twat" and then be all nice when he talks to you.

Edited by Slaggis

drunk txts are slightly better then drunk facebooking then the world can see your idiocy.

*adds to his list*

I completely forgot that, and you're right. Status updates are the bane of my life, when it comes to being drunk. Last week, it was some line from I'm A Slave 4 U follwed by random GaGa quotes and ending with "...EFRONGASM".

I know people here have mentioned music being played on buses, when its too loud. Well, following on from that, I'm sat in the living room trying to do some work, and my housemate is listening to his music through his headphones. Well, I'm can't work, because I can still fucking hear you.

The point is that you keep your music to yourself. Nobody wants to hear what your music. If you do this, you deserve to go deaf. Just like you deserve to go blind for staring at the sun for days on end.

It's really fucking rude, inconsiderate, and you're all arseholes for doing this.

The worse thing is that it's Nickelback. That's TWO crimes against humanity. Get out of my house.

I know people here have mentioned music being played on buses, when its too loud. Well, following on from that, I'm sat in the living room trying to do some work, and my housemate is listening to his music through his headphones. Well, I'm can't work, because I can still fucking hear you.

The point is that you keep your music to yourself. Nobody wants to hear what your music. If you do this, you deserve to go deaf. Just like you deserve to go blind for staring at the sun for days on end.

It's really fucking rude, inconsiderate, and you're all arseholes for doing this.

The worse thing is that it's Nickelback. That's TWO crimes against humanity. Get out of my house.

Agreed. I hate this. People wearing headphones don't NEED it that loud. You can hear all the beats on a far lower setting.

Unless I need peace and quiet, I like hearing other people's music on buses.

Music taste tells me a bit about random strangers I'd know nothing else about.

Some really, really interesting things said in this thread that would surely be worthy of a new thread altogether.

You're all mad.

In no order what so ever:

People who say I need to be more open-minded

This comes from the fact that people who believe in crazy stuff like ghosts seem to have a misunderstanding of what the term "open-mindedness" means. They seem to think it means an uncritical acceptance of anyone's ideas or views as truth. What it actually is is a willingness to consider new ideas. In my experience, people who believe in ghosts and similar stuff can only come up with anecdotes, and no falsifiable evidence. What's even more frustrating is when they've been convinced by someone else's anecdote, or tricking into thinking that open-mindedness is gullibility, and that it's a good thing. I wish people would consider their own ability to perform critical thinking before encouraging others to be accept their idea unconditionally.

People who listen to music on headphones/earphones loud enough to be heard by others

"Didn't you buy the headphones so you could listen to music?"

Wafer-thing ham/turkey

What's the frickin' point? It doesn't taste of anything!

Racists/homophobes

Congratulations, you are now officially an insecure ill-educated moronic bigot. The worst is people who say "I don't have a problem with gay people, I just don't like to see them kissing."

This often leads to the following conversation:

"Why do you have a problem seeing them kissing?"

"Because it's disgusting!"

"Do you have a problem seeing a guy and a girl kiss, or even two girls?"

"No, that's different!"

"Why?"

"Because they're gay guys."

"So you have a problem with gay guys?"

"No, etc, etc, etc..."

The Pope

A dangerous, hypocritical, stupid old man. No Catholics I personally know agree with him and his old fashioned, small minded views on homosexuality, sex before marriage and contraception, and neither do more prominent ones, such as Tony Blair.

School kids

Whilst most are fine, you get groups who are annoyingly noisy and boisterous, and one's who'll come up to you and ask you to "lend them a quid"/buy them fags/booze, or, most annoying of all, ask to see your phone. Why would you want to see my phone for any reason other than nicking it? How stupid do you think I am, you little twats?

Evangelical Christians

Especially of the Young-Earth Creationist variety. I wish they'd at least put in some effort, such as coming up with flawed, easy-to-rebut arguments I haven't heard a thousand times (simply rephrasing Pascal's Wager doesn't count), or actually find out what the theory of evolution is, and what evidence there is for it. If they're going to insist on trying to convert (sorry, 'witness') me, then they should at least have the decency to not simply reject my objections to their arguments out of hand. I'd also like if it they didn't shoot themselves in the foot by trying to back their own ideas up with science/statistics. It makes it too damn easy.

People who fail to understand that free speech works both ways

I hear people say "you can't tell me I'm wrong, I have the right to free speech" too often for my liking. I'm not attempting to censor you, I'm just pointing out why I disagree with you. Ironically, in doing so, I'm exercising my right to freedom of speech.

People who hate the police

In my experience, those who have it in for coppers have been in trouble with them before. Perhaps they should consider that it's not the police who are in the wrong, but them.

The Conservative Party

More specifically, their "family values" bollocks. I wish they would actually define the term, it would make it so much easier to point out why they're wrong. As far as they're let on, they would like to impose what they consider to be values which all families hold on everyone, at the expense of the welfare of single mothers. "Family Values" is simply a nice-sounding name for "being a stuck-up, bigoted, backwards arse.

I'll start my list.

1. Catholicism

Oddly, I dislike Catholicism, but don't mind Catholics, mainly as my girlfriend is one... :indeed:

Oddly, I dislike Catholicism, but don't mind Catholics, mainly as my girlfriend is one... :indeed:

Well, I don't define a person by their religion. Despite how much many people want to be defined as such.

It's a pointless denomonation. There's protestant, which isn't actually ignorant and hateful. So catholicism can DIAF.

The whole religion thing in this country is NOT cool. Thankfully the arseholes are steadily getting to be in the minority. =)

The whole religion thing in this country is NOT cool. Thankfully the arseholes are steadily getting to be in the minority. =)

I thought this was the case, but recently I heard some worrying news that church attendence was rising.

i know, right?!

(i read 'meet' as "meat" and got really confused and a little defensive for a second - back the fuck off, rezzo. :heh: )

...hehehe "rezzo"....

rizzo.jpg

new nickname instigation act!

tbh tho ~ jamba's dislike of roast taties (freakish as it is!!) is no way NEAR as bad as my ex's weird aversion to food. he was the fussiest eater i'd ever met... he literally wouldnt eat anything but chips and fish fingers. and maybe sometimes sausages and burgers. as much as i wish i was; i'm not exaggerating at all.

...can i change one of my 10 to "weirdo fussy eaters"?? :shakehead

Must be a few people out there like that, because i had a mate at uni and all he would eat was fish fingers, chips and beans. Like, every day! We took him for pub lunches and he'd have to check the menu to make sure they had them otherwise he wouldnt eat there. We even stuggled to get him to eat at McDonalds. Even then he would only ever order plain burgers.

I thought this was the case, but recently I heard some worrying news that church attendence was rising.

Its not the churchgoers I have a problem with. Its the arseholes (that very likely never go to church) but proclaim their religion in a violent manner.

I find the people that do go to church on a regular basis (in my neck of the woods) are generally nice enough. (comparatively)

it was my understanding that the troubles in norther ireland were based on more then just religion, and that religion was merly a distinguishing factor between the two groups used as a sort of indetifacation tool.

the idea of killing some one over religion is just unbelivable. i know people will claim religion is behind a lot of wars etc, but in many cases it just seems to be a conformity tool used to lead the masses.