NEurope
Goafer

Top Ten LEAST Favourite "Things"

I enjoy whinging a lot. It's something I do best. So to mirror the Top Ten Favourite "Things" thread, I decided to vent some rage.

No particular order:

1. Fat people at the cinema

I'm not talking about the causually obese, I'm talking full on Jabba the Hutt, snoring whilst awake, turbo-obese. I can luckily say that I haven't encountered many, but the few times I have I've wanted to just slap them upside their many chins and yell "Stop being fat, you're ruining my day"

2. People who cast children on TV

Not the children themselves, it's not their fault they're pricks. All children on TV are bellends (with the exception of the kid from Mercury Rising, he was totally boss), but they don't know better so they can be forgiven. But the people who choose the children should be forced to consider a different carreer.

3. People who drive and have no idea what the fuck they're doing

Twice now I've been driving along and notice a car creeping out of a junction. "It's ok" I think to myself "They'll see me in a bit and stop". Oh no, they're fully committed to ramming into the side of me. Arseholes. There really should be some sort of test to sort out who can drive and who can't.

4. Stubbing my toe

It seems to send everyone who experiences it into a blind rage. I stubbed my little toe so hard once that I snapped it clean in half. The nurse who did the x-ray was clearly impressed by my toe snapping abilities.

5. American/Hollywood remakes of stuff

There is to be an American Inbetweeners. That's all the justification I need.

6. Snoring

You're how old now? And you haven't mastered breathing yet? Fuck off. Go on. Fuck off over there somewhere.

7. Idiots on Facebook/the internet in general

Ian Huntley doesn't have Facebook, Facebook won't close if you don't join the group, Facebook won't charge. Do some god damn research before being a twat. The best case I ever saw of this was the chain letter saying that the Grant a Wish Foundation would donate a certain amount for a cure to a dying child based on how many times the letter was forwarded. A few problems with that:

What sort of tight fisted arsehole would only give money if a letter was forwarded?

The grant a wish foundation don't work with cures. They only give a dying child one last great experience.

How could they track who it had been forwarded to?

8. Txt Spk on anything other than text messages

Nothing screams "I'm a special" more than typing like a spacker.

9. That one friend everyone has that no one wants around

Everyone knows someone like this. If you don't, then chances are it's you. Why can't they just take the hint and go "do one"?

10. Anti piracy adverts in the cinema

I've just payed an arm and a leg to get in, sat through countless adverts and now you're telling me to do the right thing and not watch the pirated version? Christ, I wish I had watched the pirated version now. "Love movies, hate piracy" Don't tell me what to like and what to hate. I don't like it.

I really am a miserable bastard.

There really should be some sort of test to sort out who can drive and who can't.

I don't mean to worry you, but if you haven't taken one of these you may be breaking a law of some sort.

I don't mean to worry you, but if you haven't taken one of these you may be breaking a law of some sort.

I think he's talking about people who have taken the test but forgot how to drive, and randomly re-testing people.

10. Anti piracy adverts in the cinema[/b]

I've just payed an arm and a leg to get in, sat through countless adverts and now you're telling me to do the right thing and not watch the pirated version? Christ, I wish I had watched the pirated version now. "Love movies, hate piracy" Don't tell me what to like and what to hate. I don't like it.

That's complaining for complainings sake.

It's not like there's pros and cons to piracy vs. seeing the film on screen. :heh: One is shit and just...bad, one is brilliant.

It's not like there's pros and cons to piracy vs. seeing the film on screen. :heh: One is shit and just...bad, one is brilliant.

Oh yeah, I love seeing films at the cinema. I go a few times a week, but it seems like it's getting worse and worse. Half hours worth of adverts (not including trailers), putting up with fat people behind me barging my seat whilst struggling to fit into theirs and then to be told "Don't watch pirated copies"? Thats almost an insult. I have to put up with enough to go see the film as it is, I certainly don't want to watch a threatening, all doom and gloom ad about piracy when I've already done what they ask.

I think he's talking about people who have taken the test but forgot how to drive, and randomly re-testing people.

Actually I was just taking the piss, but randomly retesting people would be a good idea. Although if they could leave out the bit about not crossing your hands over that would be good. No one who has been driving for more than a month sticks to that.

Yeah, I think the cinema sucks too

I still remember when I was in the cinema (I think it was with goaferboy) and I saw a mouse or rat running down the steps while the movie was on

I still remember when I was in the cinema (I think it was with goaferboy) and I saw a mouse or rat running down the steps while the movie was on

To be fair, a big, dark, warm place with a lot of scattered popcorn is pretty much perfect territory for such a creature

To be fair, a big, dark, warm place with a lot of scattered popcorn is pretty much perfect territory for such a creature

Doesnt make me feel any better about it! :heh:

pet names - my aunt and uncle used to call each other things like "pookie" and "fluffy-bunnykins" ...:blank: even fairly standard ones like "babe" or "sugar" make me wanna curl up and eat my own feet. jamba's mastered calling me honey, and can just about call me baby...occasionally... without me snapping in half.

groups of rude kids - they're only brave enough to be complete and utter little SHITS when they're in a group of other complete and utter little shits.

nato - bury your food in the ground for a week then dig it up and eat it?!! worst thing to come out of japan since legend of the overfiend. :nono:

parsnips - i freakin hate them. they taste like jay-cloth. luckily jamba loves them, and hates roast potato ~ so if we're ever stuck having a sunday roast for some reason.. we're both in the money! :grin"

pregnant teenagers - get thee to a nunnery after ye hath been to ye olde abortion shoppe.

people hu dunt talk rite - typing, talking.. people who are too lazy to pronounce or type things correctly. and text speak. OHHHH text speak. it even annoys me in text messages.

fat children - i blame the parents. and cookies.

people who play music out loud from their mobiles - it sounds awful, and you look like a wanker who can't afford earphones.

spiders - house spiders in japan jump. they freakin JUMP. :shakehead

otaku freakjobs - you know the ones... sweaty greasy ginger man-boys who know the steps to the haruhi dance but are far too fat to move quickly enough to execute them.

:angry:

i feel better now ^_^

1) loud breathers. unless youve just been doing exercise, or weve just had sex, there is no reason i should be able to hear you breath. if i can, your doing it wrong.

2) kids in public. i love kids, when im with my relatives, i love playing with kids, amking them laugh and generaly being the type of guy girls look at and say "now hed be a good father!" unfortuantly, being around children in public puts me into peado defence mode. im not a nonce, i'll stress that from the start, but i worry if i do somthing wrong i will be seen as one. if your kid is running around and generaly in my way, i cant say excuse me, or gently move them asside, that would be seen as many sun readers to be me grooming the child. and if theres one thing i don't need, its to be accused of child molestation.

3) pretty girls in the gym. im a huge fan of the female form, however, when im trying to tone up, do some running, some weghts, the last thing i need is to see some tight little rear bounceing on the treadmill infront of me. im already full of testosterone from the exercise, you come in here in your tight lycra and desirable body, im gonna have to wrestle with ym primal urge to carry you off as my new bride. also, you make me turn the weights up way to high in an attempt to impress you. kindly stay out of my sight, or give me a propper workout. (even typing this it sounds bad to me.)

4) idiots. I can understand some people arnt bright, but these people should learn not to show it off. people who brag about never having read a book, or can't do sinple maths problems are really the very worst people to be around. bonus points if im stuck working with them for some reason.

5)overly couply couples. Im fine with love and affection, hell im a romanit guy myself, but come on, theres a limit. matching tatoos? matching outfits? matching fancy dress costumes? your a couple we get it! your happy, im misserable, now stop rubbing it in!

6) cock tease. im not sure if theres a male equivelent, but is there anything worse then a girl being reeeeealy flirty with you, making you fully belive theres a very real chance you may get to take her home only for her to be suddenly revolted by your attempts to woo her, or for her to casualy reveal she has a boy friend? its ok for a jokey flirt now and then, its just that a joke, but if your ego is so small you need to prove to yuor self you could get a fella if you needed to, you got problems.

7) wasted time. I accept that the world will not come to me when i need it, and that computers need time to load etc, but why in the fuck does everything take so long? if a bus takes over an hours worth of waiting i feel fully aware that not only am i now late, but that my day has been shortened doing nothing. in the same spirit, i was recently playign madworld, and was having trouble with a boss. unfortunatly, the nature of the game required me to repeate the same level over and over before i could continue. after 5 attempts, there was litteraly no pleasure in it, which has forced me to sell the game in the hope i may spend the money on somthing i find fun, rather then a chore that raises my blood pressure.

8) fat middle age women who are unable to do anything. we've all seen em, the women who cant manage to do anything the slightest bit physical without an epression of sheer panic. lady, your stepping on a boat, its easy. a moron could manage, all that your doing by panicing is maiking it more likly your going to end up on youve been framed as anouther silly woman who got wet. also, whats so difficult for you about getting in and out of cars? even when suffering horrific injuries and massive muscle pain, i can get out of a car faster then an egg can boil. maybe youd not be so fat if you moved faster then wind erosion occurs?

9) slow walking people. I will let you off if your on crutches or dissabled, or helping a child or old, so long as you give me room to nip past you. if your a group of girls walking in a long line walking so slowly that grannys are speeding past you like the bullit train then i WILL use my superior momentum to bowl through you. you may think your conversation is iportant, but trust me, im in a hurry, i walk quickly because the idea of wasting my life is frightening. outher offenders are the mothers with prams, fat people eating as the walk and my favorite, the person with absolutely no reason to daudle outher then that they are an uter vaginal cyst.

10) people with short fuses. im a fairly nice guy, i can lose my rag though, with people who persistantly piss me off. i have the manners to usualy let it go untill it starts to make my blood vessles bulge and/or myself or outher people are begining to be distressed by annoying actions. what i dont get is how some people claim to have a short fuse, and expect you to tread on egg shells around them. note that these people will annoy you on purpouse. what having a short fuse means is that your the same as every one else but too rude/unable to see your own flaws to bit your tounge every once in a while.

i have a LOT more to say, turns out i hate alot of stuff.

Just one for me today as I feel it needs to be stressed that much Felt Tips they are horrid and messy, leak through to the next page of my colouring book, stain my clothes and my hands, they're rubbish!!

Just one for me today as I feel it needs to be stressed that much Felt Tips they are horrid and messy, leak through to the next page of my colouring book, stain my clothes and my hands, they're rubbish!!

Surely it's the colouring book that's to blame?

HATE those ones with shitty brown paper that absorbs the ink too much.

shitty brown paper

I don't think that's a colouring book you've been writing on...

In No Particular Order.

Chavs - I'm not all that sure I need to explain this one. I'm not even sure it needs to be on this list as it really should just be assumed to be on everyones list.

People who smoke in public - I don't care if you want lung cancer, but at least have the decency to not do it right where everyone else will breath in the smoke like right by the entrance to a building or on a crowded sidewalk.

People who think they know everything - They argue with you and then start shouting at you that they're right and you're wrong when you make a good argument, they say they want to get some really high paying job like a lawyer or a doctor, and then 5 minutes latter ask for help with a simple math problem. ect. These people need to STFU!

The female equivalent of chavs - Some people call them Blondes, I don't as I know many people with Blonde hair that aren't like this and I know many people without blonde hair that are. I'm not sure I need to explain this anymore.

When people call USB Flash Drives memory sticks - Just a pet peeve of mine.

When retards go around bothering people - This one probably needs some explanation. I don't have a problem with mentally challenged people. What I do have a problem with is when some of them go around saying things like "Death to the jews" (like this kid that was in my class last year), or just insulting you.

People who say anyone who's not a chav or the female equivalent "Don't have a life" - Just because I have a different life style doesn't make me dead.

Jack Thompson and anyone else with similar opinions - No explanation needed.

Bitches - No explanation needed.

When someone's obsession/paranoia/bias/ignorace ruins the lives of other people - No explanation needed.

Ok, this is going to be hard. Here goes:

1. Grumpy People - These are by far the worst of the bunch. People who just want to frown or look down on others who are enjoying their life. It's good to be serious, but if you're always serious, when are you going to enjoy living? Also, people who never have anything good to say about others, and just bitch all the time. Noooo.

2. Money - I hate money, mainly because I have none of it. I always seem to be on the edge of Brokedom, or Skintism, as I call it. It's awful struggling, and there have been moments in the past where I've cried myself to sleep because I had no idea how I was going to get through the next week. But, if you persevere, you can get through anything. I lived off about 5 quid's worth of shopping that week, at the most.

3. Running out of Food - This follows on from the last point. Looking into your cupboard and seeing nooothing. When I finally start working as a teacher, I'm going to love being able to have nice food, and veg, and fruit. Going to build up a stockpile.

4. Pram-People! - Prams are not weapons. They are transportation for children. Do not shunt me with your pram, you pram person! NEE!

5. People who are loud on phones - You might be a friend of someone who does this, or you've seen someone do this on the street. They'll answer their phone, and it seems like they want the whole world to know what their conversation is about.

6. Beyonce - I fucking hate Beyonce! Can't stand her. I would kick her out of bed, quite happily. No No No. If she's coming to the N-E meet, I'm not! Pffft! Grrr.

7. Marmite - It's disgusting! It's not a love-hate thing, it's awful! Basically, someone went outside, and ripped up some tar off the road and packaged it as marmite. Horrible stuff.

8. Application Forms - Does someone actually sit there and read all of these? They're long, incredible boring to fill out, and makes you wonder if you want the job that much in the first place. Why oh why do they need all of this information? And, when you apply and never hear anything back. What a total waste of fucking time.

9. Leaving Ine - I've put this lower on the list, because we're meeting up quite regularly, so it's not like its a twice a year thing. But, saying goodbye to her then going home, it's like coming off a high. I prefer the meeting up part!

10. People who ask questions during films - "Whats going to happen in the end?" "Who is this?" "Does she die in the end?" WATCH THE FILM AND FIND OUT! Luckily Ine is very good at not doing this, or there would be hell...to pay.

10. People who ask questions during films - "Whats going to happen in the end?" "Who is this?" "Does she die in the end?" WATCH THE FILM AND FIND OUT! Luckily Ine is very good at not doing this, or there would be hell...to pay.

Well sometimes I do talk during a film we're watching, like with The Others, trying to figure it all out again. Though I think I'll only do this when I know you've already seen it, heh. >.>;

this is a personal highlite of your list, as i hate it too. the worst offender has to be my dad, who will continue to talk, no matter how clear you make it he has to shut up or your going to smack him in the face. ruined oldboy for me by cpnstantly commentng on everything, asking who people were, getting up and walking in front of the screen during the last scene because the film had "finished" theres a reason i no longer watch films with my family. the reason is him. also, his behavior during the boy in the striped pjyamas had to be seen to be belived.

1. Newspapers

The Daily Mail doesn't even deserve to be used as toilet paper.

2. People who write into newspapers

Yep, show us just how ignorant and two-faced you are!

3. Anti-smoking people

Anybody who calls cigarettes "Cancer sticks" deserve cancer themselves more than most smokers. Just fuck off. Why tell smokers to stop doing something that would kill them when everyone's going to die anyway? Just delaying the inevitable.

4. Chav and WAG

Terms coined by the Newspapers. I hate the word "Chav" much more than the people in that clique so much that I've resorted to calling them "Kevs" again like I was back in 2002.

And Football "WAGs": Wives And Girlfriends, which are ladies like Cheryl Cole and Coleen McLoughlin/Rooney. Yet, despite both being a footballer's wife, they're called a "WAG" by the press. It's a shit term anyway.

5. Txt spk

I h8 it.

6. Modern Ska music

Compared to the 2-tone Ska from the 70's and 80's; it's ear-rape.

Not compared to the 2-tone Ska from the 70's and 80's; it's still ear-rape.

7. Tim Westwood

Act your age, your ethnicity and your social class, please!

8. Glory Hunters

"You're a Man Utd fan? But you were a Chelsea fan before, then an Arsenal fan before that, and a Man Utd fan before that! I also remember that time you supported Blackburn..."

9. The board of Birmingham City Football Club

I hate the football club a lot, but I cannot stand their board. Blues need to get rid of those deluded arses on their board if they want to get anywhere and be worthy of being our most-hated rivals.

10. Cristiano Ronaldo

Cock!

1. Newspapers

The Daily Mail doesn't even deserve to be used as toilet paper.

Yes, the Daily Mail is shit, but why do you hate other newspapers?

8. Glory Hunters

"You're a Man Utd fan? But you were a Chelsea fan before, then an Arsenal fan before that, and a Man Utd fan before that! I also remember that time you supported Blackburn..."

Why is this a problem? I've never understood why football fans get so annoyed by this, surely it's good to support a team for a reason (eg, they are doing well), rather than watching a crap team because your dad watches that crap team?

1. Smartarses - And not just the kind that think they're smarter than you. The ones that think they are above you and everyone else; that they can't be touched and think they're the pinnacle of society when really they are the bane. I've met a lot of people like this and frankly the next time I meet another, it's lights out. Hate them so much and it's completely unnecessary for them to be on their high horses about anything when you consider the state of the world (current economic disaster aside). This also extends to those who think that their music tastes are 'good' or 'better' than everyone elses when we all know, or at least should know, there is no distinction between 'good' and 'bad' when it comes to music.

2. Inconsiderate people - This could be lumped with smartarses if I tried but I feel it's a whole different ball game. I think it's absolutely disgusting seeing kids and adults who are unwilling to go the slightest bit out of their way to help others. I always try to do it and I've been berated for it (a friend moaned because I was holding a door open for a girl when I would have held it open for anyone but he thought that they should open it themselves).

I'm going to leave it there. I was thinking of what else I could put but I'm just going to come off like a grumpy sod and sound like and old man prattling on about how today's youth are ill mannered. But those are my two major hates.

3. Anti-smoking people

Anybody who calls cigarettes "Cancer sticks" deserve cancer themselves more than most smokers. Just fuck off. Why tell smokers to stop doing something that would kill them when everyone's going to die anyway? Just delaying the inevitable.

see, ive no problem with people smoking, but ive seen the long term effect that smoking has on the body, ny grandfather was left with that. the idea that im breathing in the chemicals that fuck up the body that much just so some one can have a nicotine fix seems rather unfair to me. they may not care about the long term affcts but i do. it seems like the ultimate form of selfishness to pump out a chemical that damages lungs in a public area.