NEurope
Charlie

December 2nd Theories

i think he might just do stand up comedy.

Shigeru Seinfeld?

"You know what i find interesting about the Xbox360? It seems to have everything! I mean damn, the system is big enough that it can even incorperate the kitchen sink!"

Du dum dum clang! <<<<<<thats the drum thing followed by a clash of the symball when someone does a joke.

7:53pm here in Aus, and still waiting for an announcment...

It's late in the day over there and i dont know how long left there is?

I mean when is he supposed to speak?

This must make you very sad Trisha. Hey i got a great idea why don't you go back with your XBOX buddies on another forum and go and cry there.

This must make you very sad Trisha. Hey i got a great idea why don't you go back with your XBOX buddies on another forum and go and cry there.

Hey hey... theres no need to argue guys!!

Oh and Trisha why did you come in here looking to start an arguement??? theres just no need for it... from now on dont bother coming into the revo forum if all your gonna do is take the piss

Oh and Trisha why did you come in here looking to start an arguement??? theres just no need for it... from now on dont bother coming into the revo forum if all your gonna do is take the piss

I've calm down now just looked at something funny pictures and all my anger just melts away.

Ok, I found this on another forum, its an article from a university lecture that he did a few years ago . I would expect that the lecture that he did today would have been the more of the same.

Interesting read nevertheless.

Oh well. I suppose we should be used to getting our hopes up about Nintendo speeches and not finding anything new by now.

Bloody hell, don't cry. She was only joking. If she said something bad about sony you would of all been all over her.

Maybe this will teach people to stop looking forward to things like this.

Bloody hell, don't cry. She was only joking. If she said something bad about sony you would of all been all over her.

Bollocks. The point is, shes an attetion seeker.

So... is there really going to be a anouncement?

Nothing big... But just found this from Gaming-Age Forums:

Newsflash! From 4CR, they received an SMS

hi, mailing from cell phone!

mmoto revealed that there is an extra feature in the rev that is still secret.

also, valve r v excited about rev, and love nintendo

jools

Hey guys leave Trish alone. If you take it from her point of view, you look fairly hilarious on this forum. She is smart and has a greater grasp on the buisiness behind games than most. You could learn a lot from her.

“There’s another secret,†he says. I perk up. “But I’m not going to go into that here. That’ll be for a later date.â€

Thats what Miyamoto said!

Visit http://www.kotaku.com for more!