NEurope
Charlie

December 2nd Theories

So, Mr Myamoto is making a speech on December 2nd. Spong have reported that he'll be announcing Mario 128. What do you think is going to happen?

Me thinks they will not show actual footage, but show some tech demos showing it's graphical capabilities.

Hopefully they'll demo the virtual console side of things too. We shall wait and see i guess.

i dunno if this warrants its own thread but at some point today,

1up will be posting:

on Saturday, a Revolution Developer Roundtable wherein Karthik Bala of Vicarious Visions, Eric Holmes from Radical Entertainment, and Tom Fulp, co-creator of Alien Hominid, discuss the good, the bad, and the ugly of developing for Nintendo's Revolution.

[/endhijack]

Try clicking the logo a few times or contact Sony, as they clearly pull the strings at 1up

Announcing Mario 128? Its already been announced for revolution! Did you mean reveal though, because I highly doubt it, its a sorta E3 game.

Im confident it could be a current appearance of the shell and maybe the revolution name, but some reports are saying there might be some game details, example: Games in development and maybe some screenies.

I don't think it'll be much. Nintendo will probably just reveal the name and reveal a few specs. I expect it to be a disappointment, if I'm being honest.

I think they'll reveal the name, if anything. It doesn't matter, Mario Kart should keep us all til May.

I think they'll reveal the name, if anything. It doesn't matter, Mario Kart should keep us all til May.

I totally agree.

I don't think it'll be much. Nintendo will probably just reveal the name and reveal a few specs. I expect it to be a disappointment, if I'm being honest.

You know there won't be anything there and yet expect it to be disapointing. interesting line of thought...

Anyway, agree don't get your hopes up, they might reveal some snippets but that's it.

I can see the name being announced and maybe a showing of the "shell".

I think they should show the demo's from TGS too (not behind closed doors this time) but I don't think it'll happen.

Hopefully they will show us some tech demos at the least (you know the ones IGN and co. played). I'm not expecting to much, but I really hope Shigsy tells us some stuff we don't actually know instead of recycling old stuff...

• Controller shell revealed
  • Information on first party titles
  • Confirmation of 3rd party titles
  • Final name revealed
  • Another controller teaser(no gameplay footage)

I reckon AT LEAST 1 or 2 of them will happen.

i think miyamoto will come out on stage and enjoy a light dinner followed by some moose for desert, i havent decided if it will be chocolate or strawberry yet...

i think miyamoto will come out on stage and enjoy a light dinner followed by some moose for desert, i havent decided if it will be chocolate or strawberry yet...

A moose or mousse? Because if he did that he would have a lot of problemens getting in to Canada or scandinavia for that matter. :heh:

BTTP: I think the true name will be revealed. The shell and a few tech demos. Plus shiggy is going to give some more game ideas to the crowd. This so developers get more of an idea what is still possible and has not yet been thought of. Because dev's still don't know how to implement the contollers into a game without it becomming a gimmick or a minigame. :indeed:

Me thinks

1. Shigsy will enter the stage in a very dramatic way,,,

2. Reveal the name

3. Shell is a possibility... seeing as Ninty loves saying about how they know everything and that we know nothing and that they are god and we will never know what the hell is happening with the revolution until its in our living room.

4. I personally think a couple of tech demos is quite likely. We have seen NOTHING of the Revolution at the moment... and this would be a good time to make the 'average consumer' second guess getting an Xbox360

Well all we can do is just wait and see really, but i really hope that they do reveal some new details to try and take som attention away from xbox360

Shigsy enters the room dressed up as Link again, but instead of holding the sword and shield, he's holding 2 Revo controllers, which you can see through Link's eyes (first person Zelda announced) on a giant screen are controlling the sword and shield.

Shigsy enters the room dressed up as Zelda again, but instead of holding the sword and shield, he's holding 2 Revo controllers, which you can see through Link's on a giant screen are controlling the sword and shield.

Shigsy dressed as Zelda? That would be homoerotic :P