NEurope

I remember I struggled with deleting posts when I first tried the option. First you click on edit, then "delete", highlight "delete message" from deletion options and then finally click "delete this message". I do have to use it a bit when beaten to the punch on some stories. :)

Aahhh, I didn't see that little circular button, which is basically the 'Are you sure you want to delete' button. Thanks.

Flipnote Studio 3D is now finally available on the NA club nintendo. Let's hope Europe follows soon!

All online features seem to have been removed. But it is still possible to export movies to the SD card and share flipnotes over local connection.

Grumble, grumble... Everyone knows America had the lowest quality Flipnotes on Hatena...

Now that I know it's actually happening, the wait has gotten unbearable all over again...

I can just imagine that some people are not going to be happy that there's no community anymore. It is a shame, but it's better than nothing.

Also means Ninty aren't going to do those neat little flipnote competitions...

Grumble, grumble... Everyone knows America had the lowest quality Flipnotes on Hatena...

Now that I know it's actually happening, the wait has gotten unbearable all over again...

I can just imagine that some people are not going to be happy that there's no community anymore. It is a shame, but it's better than nothing.

Also means Ninty aren't going to do those neat little flipnote competitions...

Unless they did them via Miiverse and had people upload their exported Gifs to a specific website or Youtube channel...

Really though, the ideal solution would've been the ability to upload Flipnotes directly to Miiverse; considering that it is heavily moderated (and run by Hatena!) anyway.

At least you can still export them as 3D videos and upload them to Youtube (Oh look! New3DS just so happens to support Youtube 3D! How convenient :p)

Edited by Dcubed

Really though, the ideal solution would've been the ability to upload Flipnotes directly to Miiverse; considering that it is heavily moderated (and run by Hatena!) anyway.

Actually I think I knew that already, but I'd completely forgotten. So...

:laughing:

But yeah, direct Miiverse uploads would be awesome. :)

When are we expecting Flipnote 3D in Europe anyway? Didn't they say it was going to launch with the new Club Nintendo thingy? :hmm:

Actually I think I knew that already, but I'd completely forgotten. So...

:laughing:

But yeah, direct Miiverse uploads would be awesome. :)

When are we expecting Flipnote 3D in Europe anyway? Didn't they say it was going to launch with the new Club Nintendo thingy? :hmm:

It was some time this month. Since the New3DS launch heralds the end of the old Club Nintendo as we know it (MM3D is the very last game to include stars for the old CN) I reckon it'll probably come out next week :p

It was some time this month. Since the New3DS launch heralds the end of the old Club Nintendo as we know it (MM3D is the very last game to include stars for the old CN) I reckon it'll probably come out next week :p

Wow, with MH4U and flipnote 3D my 3DS is gonna be very busy indeed over the next few weeks/months. :hehe:

Wow, with MH4U and flipnote 3D my 3DS is gonna be very busy indeed over the next few weeks/months. :hehe:

Don't forget Majora's Mask 3D and Shantae: & The Pirate's Curse and Kirby Fighters Z and Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe and the SEGA 3D Classics...

Hell I can't even keep up with my backlog, let alone the new releases on top of that! :D

Don't forget Majora's Mask 3D and Shantae: & The Pirate's Curse and Kirby Fighters Z and Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe and the SEGA 3D Classics...
I actually intend to do exactly that. :hehe:

Yeah, just way too much being released this week (thanks for that Nintendo! icon14.gif Great scheduling. :indeed:) I'll try to pick up some of those at a later date.

Yeah, Shantae and the Pirate's Curse is a seriously good game - we need your opinion on it, @S\.C\.G. of course.) Unless Zelda Wii U is better, it's probably going to be my Game of the Year.

Next I've got Majora's Mask, and then, when I've got time, there are loads more Sega 3D Classics up for grabs. What a great start to the year, just on 3DS!

Yeah, Shantae and the Pirate's Curse is a seriously good game - we need your opinion on it, @S\.C\.G. of course.) Unless Zelda Wii U is better, it's probably going to be my Game of the Year.

Next I've got Majora's Mask, and then, when I've got time, there are loads more Sega 3D Classics up for grabs. What a great start to the year, just on 3DS!

You still interested in Azure Striker Gunvolt? I've been waiting ages for that to arrive. :(

I'll see what I can do... ;)

We didn't get any codes for either version, so I'll get buy them soon probably - after finishing playing Majora's Mask and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate when that arrives - is there an expiry on the cross-buy deal?

You still interested in Azure Striker Gunvolt? I've been waiting ages for that to arrive. :(

Yeah, very interested, but only have moderate expectations of it. I'm expecting it to be a very simple but polished platformer, if you know what I mean?

I'll see what I can do... ;)

We didn't get any codes for either version, so I'll get buy them soon probably - after finishing playing Majora's Mask and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate when that arrives - is there an expiry on the cross-buy deal?

Ow, that's harsh. Haven't they read your reviews?

Not sure about the cross-buy deal, to be honest, but I do expect it to expire (assuming the deal of Shovel Knight isn't still on?)

Ow, that's harsh. Haven't they read your reviews?

We seem to get codes whenever Nintendo feel like passing them onto us, sometimes this works out nicely and we get a load of new game codes early in one go but other times it seems to be ages between codes; for instance I really would have thought that we'd have been OK for acquiring codes for Majora's Mask 3D and MH4U but apparently not. ::shrug:

As for VC games, well... we get sent review codes for about 10% of those through the year at a rough guess so I just re-buy the ones I'm either not as familiar with or haven't played. :heh:

I'm sure they used to be more regular but I don't know what's happened with them recently but anyway, we're N-Europe so we persevere. : peace:

I'm pretty sure they said Flipnote launches with the new reward scheme. I said at the time we were getting ducked over as that'll be autumn but people were confident we'd get it same time as us. I'm pretty sure we'll get it in the autumn. Kirby and Flipnote double whammy!

Well to be exact they said it will be a reward for people who sign up for the new service. Maybe you can sign up before the new club nintendo actually launches and get the download code in advance. Probably not, but still a possibility :)

Gotta say I'm having lots of fun with the Ironfall Campaign. It's just your basic third person cover based shooter with a few touch screen based puzzles to solve now and again, but it looks good for a 3DS eShop title and I'm happy with the controls. Has a nice old school feel to it, and the missions last longer that some you find in console shooters these days.

Probably won't purchase the full onlne multiplayer. What you get in the trial pack is enough for me to get my fix from.

Great choice of music on the eShop right now. :D

The Japanese store is the Song of Storms for some reason.

Gotta say I'm having lots of fun with the Ironfall Campaign. It's just your basic third person cover based shooter with a few touch screen based puzzles to solve now and again, but it looks good for a 3DS eShop title and I'm happy with the controls. Has a nice old school feel to it, and the missions last longer that some you find in console shooters these days.

Probably won't purchase the full onlne multiplayer. What you get in the trial pack is enough for me to get my fix from.

trying to find matches online outside of the trial map seems difficult. tried yesterday and had no luck.

think the developers should remove it soon to be honest.

This week 19th February releases on the 3DS

3DS eShop

Chat-A-Lot (Teyon, €3.99 / £3.59 until 5th March, regular price €7.99 / £7.19)

Best of Arcade Games – Bubble Buster (Bigben Interactive, €9.99 / £8.99)

Best of Board Games – Solitaire (Bigben Interactive, €9.99 / £8.99)

3DS Retail Downloads

Flap Flap (Bigben Interactive, €7.99 / £7.19)

Luv Me Buddies Wonderland (O2 Games, €24.90 / £19.90)

3DS DLC

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call additional tracks costing €0.99 / £0.89 each.

Swivel BMS, Kainé / Salvation FMS, Echoes of the Spiral FMS, Frog’s Theme BMS, Misgestalt BMS, Vamo’ alla flamenco BMS, Song of the Ancients / Devola FMS, Megalomania BMS, The Ultimate Confrontation BMS, The Conflict BMS, Nemesis BMS, The Dawn Warriors BMS

3DS eShop Temporary Discounts

Angry Birds Star Wars (Activision, €25.99 / £19.99 until 5th March, regular price €39.99 / £29.99)

Angry Birds Trilogy (Activision, €25.99 / £19.99 until 5th March, regular price €39.99 / £29.99)

Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate (WB Games, €19.99 / £15.99 until 4th March, regular price €39.99 / £34.99)

Hot Wheels World’s Best Driver (WB Games, €19.99 / £15.99 until 4th March, regular price €29.99 / £24.99)

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Universe in Peril (WB Games, €19.99 / £15.99 until 4th March, regular price €39.00 / £39.99)

LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (WB Games, €34.99 / £24.99 until 4th March, regular price €39.99 / £39.99)

LEGO Legends of CHIMA: Laval’s Journey (WB Games, €19.99 / £15.99 until 4th March, regular price €39.99 / £34.99)

LEGO Ninjago: Nindroids (WB Games, €29.99 / £19.99 until 4th March, regular price €39.99 / £34.99)

LEGO The Hobbit (WB Games, €19.99 / £15.99 until 4th March, regular price €39.99 / £34.99)

Moshi Monsters Moshlings Theme Park (Activision, €19.99 / £12.99 until 5th March, regular price €29.99 / £19.99)

Shin Megami Tensei IV (Atlus, €12.99 / £11.69 until 26th February, regular price €19.99 / £17.99)

Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars (Atlus, €14.99 / £13.49 until 26th February, regular price €29.99 / £24.99)

Snow Moto Racing 3D (Zordix AB, €3.99 / £3.59 until 26th February, regular price €7.99 / £7.19)

SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton’s Robotic Revenge (Activision, €25.99 / £19.99 until 5th March, regular price €39.99 / £29.99)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Activision, €25.99 / £19.99 until 5th March, regular price €39.99 / £29.99)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Danger of the Ooze (Activision, €25.99 / £19.99 until 5th March, regular price €39.99 / £29.99)

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Activision, €25.99 / £19.99 until 5th March, regular price €39.99 / £29.99)

The Amazing Spider-Man (Activision, €25.99 / £19.99 until 5th March, regular price €39.99 / £29.99)

The LEGO Movie Videogame (WB Games, €19.99 / £15.99 until 4th March, regular price €39.99 / £34.99)

Toys Vs Monsters (EnjoyUp Games, €2.99 / £2.99 until 12th March, regular price €3.99 / £3.99)

Transformers Prime (Activision, €25.99 / £19.99 until 5th March, regular price €39.99 / £29.99)

Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark (Activision, €25.99 / £19.99 until 5th March, regular price €39.99 / £29.99)

Could be tempted to pick up Arkham Origins: Blackgate. Which version is best, Wii U or 3DS?

Could be tempted to pick up Arkham Origins: Blackgate. Which version is best, Wii U or 3DS?

Well, the WiiU version is cheaper (at a tenner) the 3DS version is 15 quid, bizarre!!

3DS eShop releases for 26th Feb 2015;

3DS eShop

Titan Attacks! (Curve Digital, €9.99 / £7.99)

Zombie Incident (Coderchild, €1.99 / £1.99)

Mes Comptines (Ringzero Games, €4.99 / £4.49)

Best of Arcade Games – Tetraminos (Bigben Interactive, €9.99 / £8.99)

3DS Retail Download

Hello Kitty & Sanrio Friends 3D Racing (Pqube, €39.99 / £29.99)

3DS eShop Temporary Discounts

Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst (MSL, €4.99 / £4.49 until 26th March, regular price €11.99 / £10.79)

Hidden Expedition Titanic (MSL, €3.99 / £3.59 until 26th March, regular price €11.99 / £10.79)

Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove (MSL, €2.99 / £2.69 until 26th March, regular price €11.99 / £10.79)

4 Elements (MSL, €2.99 / £2.69 until 26th March, regular price €12.00 / £10.79)

Jewel Quest 4 Heritage (MSL, €2.99 / £2.69 until 26th March, regular price €11.99 / £10.79)

Jewel Quest: The Sapphire Dragon (MSL, €4.99 / £4.49 until 26th March, regular price €11.99 / £10.79)

Jewel Quest Mysteries 3 – The Seventh Gate (MSL, €2.99 / £2.69 until 26th March, regular price €11.99 / £10.79)

Luxor (MSL, €2.99 / £2.69 until 26th March, regular price €11.99 / £10.79)

Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst (MSL, €4.99 / £4.49 until 26th March, regular price €11.99 / £10.79)

Secret Mysteries in London (MSL, €2.99 / £2.69 until 26th March, regular price €11.99 / £10.79)

Azada (MSL, €2.99 / £2.69 until 26th March, regular price €11.99 / £10.79)

Beyblade Evolution (Rising Star Games, €7.99 / £7.99 until 5th March, regular price €19.99 / £19.99)

BIT.TRIP SAGA (Rising Star Games, €4.99 / £4.49 until 5th March, regular price €19.99 / £17.99)

Girls’ Fashion Shoot (Rising Star Games, €4.99 / £4.49 until 5th March, regular price €19.99 / £19.99)

Virtue’s Last Reward (Rising Star Games, €9.99 / £7.99 until 5th March, regular price €24.99 / £19.99)

Super Black Bass 3D (Rising Star Games, €4.99 / £4.49 until 5th March, regular price €19.99 / £17.99)

Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns (Rising Star Games, €9.99 / £8.99 until 5th March, regular price €19.99 / £17.99)

Hometown Story (Rising Star Games, €14.99 / £14.99 until 5th March, regular price €29.99 / £29.99)

Brutus & Futée (Microids, €1.99 / £1.79 until 26th March, regular price €6.99 / £6.29)

2 Fast 4 Gnomz (QubicGames, €2.99 / £2.69 until 19th March, regular price €4.99 / £4.49)

Monster Combine TD (Collavier Corporation, €2.65 / £2.13 until 12th March, regular price €3.99 / £3.19)

Aqua Moto Racing 3D (Zordix AB, €3.99 / £3.59 until 5th March, regular price €7.99 / £7.19)

3D Game Collection (Joindots, €4.99 / £3.69 until 12th March, regular price €6.99 / £4.99)

Funfair Party Games (Joindots, €4.99 / £3.69 until 12th March, regular price €6.99 / £4.99)

Gardenscapes (Joindots, €5.99 / £4.49 until 12th March, regular price €7.99 / £5.99)

Jewel Match 3 (Joindots, €4.99 / £3.99 until 12th March, regular price €6.99 / £4.99)

Safari Quest (Joindots, €4.99 / £3.99 until 12th March, regular price €6.99 / £4.99)

3DS eShop Permanent Discount

Van Helsing sniper Zx100 (EnjoyUp Games, €2.99 / £2.69, was €6.66 / £6.66)

3DS HOME Themes

Craft Paper Kirby (Nintendo, €1.99 / £1.79)

Kirby Sweet Gourmet Race (Nintendo, €1.99 / £1.79)

Smiling Kirby (Nintendo, €1.99 / £1.79)

This weeks 3DS eShop releases.

OlliOlli (Curve Digital) - €8.49/£6.79 (Ends March 19, regular price €9.99/£7.99. Users who download the game on Nintendo 3DS can download the Wii U version for free, and vice versa, providing the systems are linked with the same Nintendo Network ID)

OlliOlli mixes addictive one-life gameplay with over 120 tricks and grinds across 50 deviously crafted levels, 250 Challenges, Spots Mode and Daily Grind. Not enough for you? Complete all challenges to unlock the super skilful RAD Mode! Rack up the biggest and coolest combos along the way then time your landing to perfection to rule the leader-boards. Compete across the world in all modes to get the highest scores on every Level and Spot. Daily Grind gives you 24 hours to challenge the world at a randomly selected Spot. You can practice as many times as you like, but you only get one chance to set your score. Just don't slam on your face... (you will slam on your face!)

Cooking Mama: Bon Appétit (Nintendo) - €29.99/£24.99

Cook up everything from the everyday to the exotic with 60 recipes, including toasted sandwiches, mozzarella Salisbury steaks, Lobster Thermidor and more. Intuitive controls make cooking easy for everyone: just slice, mix, grill and flip with the stylus to see your dish come together before your eyes. And don't worry if you make a mistake: Mama will fix it! If you relish a challenge, jump out of the frying pan and into the Cooking Dojo, where it's high-steaks action all the time: with no on-screen instructions to help you, one slip-up and you're toast! Get friends and family together for a heated cooking battle in the fun-packed multiplayer mode, where up to four players can go head-to-head in 15 minigames available right from the start. Even better, you only need one copy* of the game between you, so it's a piece of cake to get playing! The fun isn't just limited to the kitchen: feed hungry kittens, harvest vegetables, serve customers in Mama's shop and more, in over 30 lively minigames. Pick out fresh outfits for Mama from a range of colourful headscarves and aprons, and customise her house to match your taste with a range of decorations. Look out for exclusive items distributed via SpotPass that are sure to spice things up.

* One Nintendo 3DS or 2DS system per player required.

Gardening Mama: Forest Friends (Nintendo) - €29.99/£24.99

In Gardening Mama: Forest Friends on Nintendo 3DS and 2DS, wield your gardening tools with your Nintendo 3DS stylus and grow more than 50 different plants in the garden of your dreams. Together with Mama, turn an empty piece of land into a garden brimming with fresh and healthy produce, completing fun minigames while planning your garden strategy and delivering your crops to six different shops owned by your animal friends. Expand your garden by earning rewards such as new varieties of seeds, flower bulbs and trees, so you can help your friends grow their businesses by selling specific crops to keep their customers coming back for more. As each of the shops rises in rank, you can earn shopping tickets that can be spent on one of over 100 items to decorate your garden, such as fences, fountains and even pets. So to help your woodland friends and create your perfect garden in the process, make sure to plan ahead when choosing the best crops for success! Exclusive items for your garden will also be made available via SpotPass after launch, so keep an eye out for further fun customisation ideas.

Best of Casual Games (Bigben Interactive) - €24.99/£19.99

Finally! Best of Casual Games combines all of the fun of Zuma, Hidden Object, Match-3 and time management games in a single, explosive package! Collect hundreds of puzzle pieces while finishing forty levels with different degrees of difficulty.

Hollywood Fame: Hidden Object Adventure (Bigben Interactive) - €24.99/£19.99

Your dream finally comes true: becoming a major Hollywood star! Unfortunately, not everything goes according to plan... Play as Jess Mallory, a young woman seemingly blessed by luck, who needs you and your powers of observation to make a place for herself under the Hollywood sun. Dive into the world of stars and overcome the challenges you face: lots of hidden object games, mini-games and achievements to win.

Music on: Electric Guitar (Abylight) - €1.99/£1.89

The coolest Electric Guitar in your pocket! Transform your Nintendo 3DS into the most incredible electric guitar and your stylus into a pick. Experience how easy it's to play your favourite songs, even if music isn't your thing! Aside from the +950 chord catalogue that you can see and hear, and an unbelievable real sound, you also have 3 pedal effects: Distortion, Flanger & Delay, a special screen for melodies and 32 chord short-cuts.

League of Heroes (Gamelion) - €3.99/£3.59

"Become a true hero and save the villagers of Frognest!" Hack, slash and pummel your way through the endless Frognest Forest! Kit out your character with numerous armour and weaponry options - then design the best strategy to defeat your enemies! Earn experience, discover treasure and unlock a slew of cool items, including magic! Complete 60+ daunting quests and earn valuable silver coins! Immerse yourself in spectacular 2D visuals and awesome animations! In League of Heroes, you can enjoy changing weather and time-of-day effects! You'll experience thunderstorms, cloudy skies, fog, night-time and much more!

Proun+ (Engine Software) - €4.99/£4.50 (Ends March 19, regular price €5.99/£5.39)

In Proun+ you guide a ball racing along a pipe while dodging obstacles. 5 different speeds from Relaxed to Speed of Light mean this game is suitable for both casual and hardcore gamers, so anyone can enjoy it. The levels are accompanied by great jazz-rock music specially written for Proun+. Make no mistake - this game is visually great but will be the hardest challenge of your life at top speed!

THEATRHYTHM Final Fantasy Curtain Call: Hills of Radiant Winds BMS Song Data (Square Enix, Add-on Content) - €0.99/£0.89

THEATRHYTHM Final Fantasy Curtain Call: Into the Thick of It FMS Song Data (Square Enix, Add-on Content) - €0.99/£0.89

THEATRHYTHM Final Fantasy Curtain Call: Battle with Magus BMS Song Data (Square Enix, Add-on Content) - €0.99/£0.89

THEATRHYTHM Final Fantasy Curtain Call: Beat Them Up! BMS Song Data (Square Enix, Add-on Content) - €0.99/£0.89

THEATRHYTHM Final Fantasy Curtain Call: Apoplexy BMS Song Data (Square Enix, Add-on Content) - €0.99/£0.89

THEATRHYTHM Final Fantasy Curtain Call: Assault BMS Song Data (Square Enix, Add-on Content) - €0.99/£0.89

Special offers

WAKEDAS (CIRCLE Ent.) - €1.99/£1.79 (Ends March 26, regular price €2.99/£2.50)

Witch & Hero (CIRCLE Ent.) - €1.99/£1.79 (Ends March 26, regular price €4.00/£3.60)

World Conqueror 3D (CIRCLE Ent.) - €3.99/£3.59 (Ends March 26, regular price €4.99/£4.29)

That fails to mention the free DLC arriving for Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate on Friday 6th March;

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (Capcom, free) – The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Costume, Master Sword and Hylian Shield, Goddess Bow, new weapons (Emperor’s Speech weapons and an equipment set based on a collaboration with Universal Studios Japan), and an extra quest (Clockwork Contraption).