NEurope

I said this about the NES version the other day:

8933625855_cd5b163021.jpg

It's even more dull than the Gameboy version!

Yep agreed. It's painful. I mean I own it now so I'm going to play through it but not enjoying and just playing in short bursts or whilst I'm doing other things.

Yep agreed. It's painful. I mean I own it now so I'm going to play through it but not enjoying and just playing in short bursts or whilst I'm doing other things.

How I'm approaching the nes one, one world a day until it's done. More annoying when I have the amazing SUper Ghouls and Ghosts and Metroid waiting as reward :)

This week for the 3DS.

So what Tetris is this exactly? I'll probably still get it, you can never have too much tetris.

Anyway, that's all folks.

It's very good game, I have it. I can get £7 trade at game so tempted to swap for a download as it'd be a much better download game!

So, there's currently a sale on some Level 5 games on the Japanese eShop it seems! This is fantastic, considering I've been eyeing up one of their games for a while now, to now find it's available for sub-£20.

And thus, I purchased my first downloadable version of a retail game. Fantasy Life get!

Yeah, they're celebrating their 15th Anniversary but more importantly, that's a super price! and for a game that suits digital distribution well.

I want to know when the hell Fantasy Life will come be released outside of Japan!

It seems that Japan is getting Picross e3 next week for ¥500.

It seems that Japan is getting Picross e3 next week for ¥500.

Haha, how appropriate...

Does anyone remember the Mario/Nintendo themed Picross E game the Japanese got? Was it a Club Nintendo reward or something because I couldn't find it on the eShop.

Google's not bringing anything up.

Yeah, that was it. And it is a Club Nintendo reward... Boooo!

How do you turn off the bottom screen in Virtual Console games?

You can't.

That's quite stupid.

Indeed. Would be nice to be able to turn the bottom screen off completely while playing VC games, if only for the not unsubstantial battery life savings you'd get...

I'm surprised too. On the 3DS, you just touch the screen and it turns off.

I said this about the NES version the other day:

8933625855_cd5b163021.jpg

It's even more dull than the Gameboy version!

You can rest easy the ending is amazing! Such a twist! Awesome you won't regret playing through it :p (thank god it's over now I can crack on with the Oracle games).

Just picked up Metroid II with my Club Nintendo points. So far this year I've picked up:

Tetris (GB)

3D Classic's Kid Icarus

Metroid II (GB)

All for nothing! I don't bother with any of the clutter that you can order. I'd rather pick up new games along the way as I go.

On Wii U? Press ZR to open the VC menu, then press B to close it whilst clicking in the right stick. The Gamepad screen will be turned off until you touch the screen.

I think I read that Bugs vs Tanks from Guild 02 will be released next week in the North American eShop but I haven't seen this confirmed yet.

I think I read that Bugs vs Tanks from Guild 02 will be released next week in the North American eShop but I haven't seen this confirmed yet.

Starship Damery left me a bit meh. It ended up very repetitive and lost a lot of it's suspense and atmosphere as the time went on. However had a surprising ending that somewhat redeemed itself. Despite all of this still very much interested in Bugs vs Tanks.

EDIT:

Was just watching some videos now ATTACK OF THE FRIDAY MONSTERS! A TOKYO TALE™ looks amazing!

Edited by flameboy

Blast. I just tried to add funds onto my account, which after all the rigmarole it would not do, but it charged my card anyway. Now I have to wait for an email.

This week for the 3DS

3DS VC (Game Gear)

Sonic the Hedgehog (SEGA, €4.99 / £4.49)

Dr Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine (SEGA, €2.99 / £2.69)

Shining Force: The Sword of Hajya (SEGA, €3.99 / £3.59)

Columns (SEGA, €3.99 / £3.59)

3DS Retail Downloads

Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Nintendo, €39.99 / £34.99)

Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns (Rising Star Games, €29.99 / £24.99)

4 Elements (MSL, €12.00 / £10.79)

Luxor (MSL, €11.99 / £10.79)

PETZ Fantasy 3D (Ubisoft, €19.99 / £17.99)

Sigh ... where's the GB/GBC love? :(

I wonder if they could be keeping them back to do a Game Boy Summer event on the eShop? Think they did something like that in America last year.