NEurope

I, I just don't know when I should buy eShop games.

I have had about 16 euros on my account ever since I bought Mutant Mudds whilst it was discounted.

Now I was toying with the idea of getting Liberation Maiden with a discount, but I initially also wanted HarmoKnight and Tokyo Crash Mobs, and then there's the matter of both Oracle of Ages and Seasons arriving fairly soon.....

Too much tiny quirky games to buy :blank:

Liberation Maiden was on sale the other week, did you miss it? Might be a while before that's on sale again, but what do I know?

Yup, they're right!

Here's the whole lot:

3DS eShop dropping the bomb, once again.

Mario and Sonic? Isn't that already on the eShop?

Or is it just a demo? Can't be bothered to check!

I wish they'd do a sale of their retail games every once in a while too. Kicking myself that I didn't get Ocarina of Time when that went down to something stupid a few months back but it came up a week before pay day and ended the day before pay day :weep:

I'll never get over that!

I wish they'd do a sale of their retail games every once in a while too. Kicking myself that I didn't get Ocarina of Time when that went down to something stupid a few months back

Me too.

It was during the February ND. OoT had a one week sale, it went down to £19.99. I downloaded it as soon as I could.

On Mario & Sonic, the demo was only available on the eShop but now you can purchase the game itself.

Liberation Maiden was on sale the other week, did you miss it? Might be a while before that's on sale again, but what do I know?

It is still on sale untill tomorrow, so I budged and bought it.

Oracle of Ages and Seasons will also be mine.

It's kind of ironic though. I really want to support new franchises and experiences, but then I end up saving my money to buy two really old games which I've already played.

But they're just so DAMN good!:bouncy:

Ah, thought the sale ended last week.

Didn't realise the Oracles and Denpa Men 2 are out tomorrow, bank holiday made me think it's Tuesday today, need to add some funds to the eShop.

Well I finished Starship Damery. What started as a neat survival horror game kind of gave way to tedious puzzles. However the ending did somewhat redeem even though I kind of guessed where it was going...

One scene I loved though...

When the anti gravity kicks in and THAT song plays as you float up to meet the Captain.

I'd say overall it's a 6/10 worth playing but wait till its on sale (I'm sure it will be Level 5 did put the first batch on sale recently)

It's vital for Nintendo to do this. Their system is so archaic and yet another barrier for gamers to engage in their service. I think they would see a huge jump in sales of their digital product if they did it.

Does anyone know what time of day Oracle of Ages and Seasons will become available? The eShop lists them as "New For 30th May" (or whatever), but they're not on there.

Does anyone know what time of day Oracle of Ages and Seasons will become available? The eShop lists them as "New For 30th May" (or whatever), but they're not on there.

OH. MY. GOSH. I actually didn't know it was Thursday!

eShop normally updates at 2:00pm but there have been times when content has arrived a bit late.

EDIT: They're available now.

Edited by -Dem0-

So despite the store proudly saying available 9am 5/30/13....the Oracle games are still not up on the NA store.

I made a thread for the Zeldas because I thought they're bound to have enough in them to justify their own thread. Loving it (Ages) so far!

Picked up the Oracle games and denpa 2. Leaving exactly enough money in my account for animal crossing!

Had a few issues logging into the e-shop to download these, kept firing random error codes at me. Hopefully it's sorted so i can download these gems tonight.

Is there a place where you can find the prices of eShop games, besides the eShop itself?

Can't bother to turn on my 3DS to look shit up.

Since I'm getting a 3DS XL tomorrow I want to pick up some games: Super Mario Land 2, the Legend of Zelda Oracle games and some more.

Started playing Kirby's Adventure...must be the longest, dullest and easiest platformer I've ever played!

Started playing Kirby's Adventure...must be the longest, dullest and easiest platformer I've ever played!

Im finding it easy, but not dull.

Im finding it easy, but not dull.

I'm thinking dull in that the lack of challenge really makes it so meh to play.

I'm thinking dull in that the lack of challenge really makes it so meh to play.

I said this about the NES version the other day:

8933625855_cd5b163021.jpg

It's even more dull than the Gameboy version!

This week for the 3DS.

Tetris (Tetris Online) - €9.99/£8.99

An iconic classic returns in 3D for a new generation to experience in a whole new way, and with over 20 Tetris game modes there are countless hours of fun to be had. Players can enjoy the game on their own, with nearby mates via Local Play or Download Play, and even battle online via the Internet!

So what Tetris is this exactly? I'll probably still get it, you can never have too much tetris.

Anyway, that's all folks.

Guessing it's this one:

81lu0DyFyHL._SL1500_.jpg

It was decent enough, no where near as good as Tetris DS. Digital price is cheaper than the retail version at the moment.

Thought it would be a digital re-release and I always wanted to buy this game, also having Tetris on the go makes more sense.