NEurope

Yeah America will be doing it weekly, I believe someone said that in an interview

Whats even more annoying is that they got more at launch

So what are the bets here? Fortnightly releases like WiiWare and the Virtual Console, or monthly releases like Japan?...

Does any one know when the moving memo thing is coming out? It was probably the only reason I bought a DSI!
Same here. Hopefully it'll show up this Friday.

I mean it was one of main features of the DSi launch advertising campaign, so surely Nintendo won't postpone it for very long. ::shrug:

I'll be looking forward to visiting the DSi Shop again anyway, I absolutely love that music...

Broadcast Yourself
Audio
Smooth. :love:

I assume Kazumi Totaka is responsible, what a legend.

Just seems to be Mixed Messages today.
Damn. :blank:

Oh well, at least they're updating the thing now.

Just saw mixed messages on the main site. If its online, I will definitely get it, if it isn't its a joke of a game and price.

We can only hope that Nintendo didn't release anything last week so that the original six titles/apps could get some breathing space. Maybe weekly updates will resume starting today?

We can only hope that Nintendo didn't release anything last week so that the original six titles/apps could get some breathing space. Maybe weekly updates will resume starting today?

I was led to believe it was weekly for Europe? I hope so anyway...every 2 weeks would be a bit of a letdown really...i suppose thats why only one game was released today cause it is weekly, maybe?

Any impressions on 'Mixed Messages', seems like a fun game but for 500 what you could do on a piece of paper and pen..i'm not so sure...

Just saw mixed messages on the main site. If its online, I will definitely get it, if it isn't its a joke of a game and price.

Its a party game to play with friends around you, it's not online.

Paper + Ability to fold = Mixed Messages.

Perfect for people who can't fold then.

Wow....they sure were gunning for a niche market! :heh: Seriously how did this get 8/10 on IGN? Publishers should be punished for this kind of thing.

its streamlined and you can make sure no one else sees the other messages. it also makes it easier to look back at the order of pictures and you dont waste trees.

Just get ur friends to pay like 50 cent each and there ya go, no biggie, its only a fiver anyway...

Whens that artsyle: timecode game coming out?

The one that was out at the store's launch?

Real Football is this week's game.

Edit: I decided to get Real Football, and it's actually pretty decent so far. Plus my football in it rules:

dsc00110quv.jpg

Edited by Cube

Tempted by that Footie game. Can you expand, Cube?

It plays a little bit like Pro Evo (the older PS2 versions). I haven't played it enough to comment on the AI much, it seems OK so far. The graphics aren't outstanding but they do the job.

The touch screen controls work pretty well (even when you have to use your thumb to do it, but that only applies to left handers like me) but...it's a lot quicker to press a button than to draw a squiggle.

It lacks online and the ability to edit teams - so you have to stick with Man. Red, B. Glasgow and other made-up names (most of the players themselves have the correct names).

It also isn't a brand new game - it's already out on the DS.

So, basically, it's a solid game but it isn't really great at anything.

Edit: Oh, and there's no Wales.

Edited by Cube

Oh right, its not new. So....our only content this week is something we already have.

Might give it a look though.

Great, still no Moving Memo. :angry:

And Japan are getting v2.0 already!

http://gonintendo.com/?p=80009

:mad:

Maybe Nintendo are just going to wait and give us version 2 rather than releasing version 1.

At least we're getting weekly releases now.