NEurope

Use this thread to talk about the downloadable content of the DSi Shop! If a big title is released then feel free to make an individual thread for it here within the handheld board.

The Nintendo DSi is able to connect to an online store called the DSi Shop. Here, using Nintendo Points (previously known as Wii Points), users will be able to download DSiWare games and applications to the internal memory or the SD card of the user's DSi system. Each DSi that accesses the DSi Shop prior to March 2010 will receive 1,000 Nintendo Points. The applications will either be free, or cost 200, 500, or 800+ (marked with a 'Premium' tag) Nintendo Points.

The DSi Shop was launched with the DSi Browser, a web browser available for free download.

List of DSiWare games and apps

Edited by Retro_Link

I so want PS0 to be available. One thing I want to download the most :(

I feel your pain Steven :( I know it's just a demo but still, it'd be something to tide us over until the game gets released... almost a year after the JP version... >>

Any of the stuff thats on there now worth getting with the 1000 points you get free?

Any of the stuff thats on there now worth getting with the 1000 points you get free?

I've heard good things about all the Art Style games so you probably couldn't go wrong with it. :hehe:

I definitely recommend Art Style Aquito, and then Pyoro and Paper Plane. An excellent addictive trilogy there for your points. :)

I definitely recommend Art Style Aquito, and then Pyoro and Paper Plane. An excellent addictive trilogy there for your points. :)

Those are the three i've been considering downloading the most actually. Can't wait to start downloading DSiWare. Will be after I complete a few more DS games.

Those are the three i've been considering downloading the most actually. Can't wait to start downloading DSiWare. Will be after I complete a few more DS games.

Don't wait, they're just great complimenting games to your DSi. Tap the power button when you need a break from one of your games, and boot these up for just a couple of minutes of great arcadey gameplay. Pyoro and Paper Plane are especially good in these situations.

Artstyle: CODE doesn't seem to be too left handed friendly. I can't seem to find any option to be able to turn my DS around. :mad:

Let's not forget WarioWare Snapped! Dead funny, even if it sometimes doesn't quite work as well as it ought to. Cursed walls and their skin-coloured paint! But whether it works or not, it's simply hilarious.

Spoiled brat that I am, I really want GB, GBC and GBA-games as downloadable games. I'm asking much, but the sky is the limit. Those cursed rumours got my appetite up for the DSi Virtual Console.

Pyoro is simple, but oh-so addictive.

Is that the flick book? BOOOOOOOO!

I downloaded Art Style Acquito. Not sure I like it. Not very fun. A poor mans *any other DS puzzle game.*

Aww, I was looking forward to that aswell. Not much from the list has caught my eye just yet, i'll just check what's up and Thusdays and read impressions.

I'm looking forward to PiCToPiCT and Mighty Flip Champs, both look really unique and points-worthy.

Is that the flick book?
Yup.

Annoying that it wasn't available at DSi launch and now more annoying that it isn't even on the impending release schedule! :mad:

My guess is they're having trouble deciding what to do with the online gallery concept. Mainly on how to address the issue of censoring all of the genitalia animations that a US/Euro version would inevitably be bombarded with. :indeed:

I'm looking forward to PiCToPiCT and Mighty Flip Champs, both look really unique and points-worthy.
For me PiCOPiCT is a must have purely because YMCK are behind the soundtrack. :yay:

Yup.

Annoying that it wasn't available at DSi launch and now more annoying that it isn't even on the impending release schedule! :mad:

My guess is they're having trouble deciding what to do with the online gallery concept. Mainly on how to address the issue of censoring all of the genitalia animations that a US/Euro version would inevitably be bombarded with. :indeed:

Pffft. Who's gonna be interested in doing that....

Midnight, yup. It'll probably be Mixed Messages that sees a release tonight.

Not unless Nintendo surprise us with Moving Memo Pad.

Of course, they could take the WiiWare course of action and not update DSiWare for two weeks after launch.

looks like no update this week, just 3 wii ware games :( whata joke, ninty cant even be assed to give us a new update 1 week after launch :(

Of course, they could take the WiiWare course of action and not update DSiWare for two weeks after launch.

And we have a winner! Bravo, Nintendo. Watch out for America promptly getting their DSiWare games this Monday.